Silly Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
right, this query has been in my mind for ages now I and I only bring it up when I am drinking with this guy who is obsessed as I am with Middle-Earth.

In the prologue of FOTR we see the King being mazed to the side of the hill and Isildur runs over to his aid....what I am wondering is why does sauron try and reach for Isildur?

He puts his hand out deliberatly revealing the ring as a target!

Discos - man am tired of being right smile

MorgulLord
lol yea. Me and Sauron hav a theory that he was trying to help isildur up but isildur took it the wrong way mad

pip-foot
yes. He was trying to help Isildur become corrupted stick out tongue and be evil like him smile

Discos
seriously? Thats a crazy way of explaining it, I simply though he was away to burn him to death and whatnot or try and take the remains of the sword from him

pip-foot
No. I am not being serious stick out tongue i am insanly hyper and crazy at the moment. I dont even think i am thinking straight :P

MorgulLord
Sauron: com on, look at this package! Free rings, unlimited pwer! all for a simple command to tell ur armies 2 go away!

Isildur: well, i spose, ive always liked you! Its just that Elf Elrond! He need to loosen up!

Sauron:Yea, stupid elves!

Isildur: Never call elves stupid! they very intelligent!

Sauron: maybe, but look at there ears! I mean come on!

Isildur: THATS IT!!! ARGGGGHHHHH

Saurons finger drops to floor....

Sauron: Ah crap, i hate it when this happens

Fėanor
I think Sauron took pity on him when he saw Isildur run to his father...and thought 'Truly this man loves his father. I shall help him to rise I will." wink

nazgūl-lord
being serious now.Maybe he wanted to grab isildur's neck to strangle him or to hold him still to give him the final blow

pip-foot
lol morgaul smile that was funny. I agree tottaly smile

MorgulLord
yus like when WK gravs Eowyn, they very starnge drak lordy ppl. they still wicked cool tho

MorgulLord
Its true! if you read Lord of the Rings: Behind Saurons mind (foreward by peter Jackson big grin) it tells you all this.

you can buy this from www.loadofcrap.com big grin

Discos
I agree with Nazgul lord, but I doubt sauron took pity

Discos - doubt he took pity on anyone..

pip-foot
hee hee. I must go and buy that smile

Wait! I spent all my money on seeing ROTK sad lol

Fėanor
quite possibly he wanted to grab him as Naz stated, but he may have wanted to hold up like some trophy and to show the elves and men that their efforts are futile.

"Look at me! Look at me! I've gots Isil and t'aint nuttin' ya can do 'bouts it, wot!"

Discos
I am away to spend all my money on a tattoo on my back,

Discos
ah feanor, another good point

Sauron: so this is your new king, you are all weak and you take command from such a weaker person than you all!

MorgulLord
no, actually we all got it wrong! Sauron just saw a penny next to isildur and went to pik it up! Durrrr!! stick out tongue

nazgūl-lord
Yeah good point

Discos
lmao

Discos - now thats witty

MorgulLord
Discos: Sarcastic?

Discos
Discos - for once......no?

MorgulLord
big grin

Fėanor
yes, yes, penny...

see a penny pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck...

brilliant... laughing

Smodden
i think he was gona tear at his flesh, as dark lord like to do....take his body hang it on a cliff.....or trample and eat it...since isildu was a son of a king and a leader, they like to put fear into other ppl by totlay destroying the leaders....imo

sauron
the king shouted and sauron lifted his arms up in suprise...and accidentally killed isildurs dad...then sauron was like upset so he walked over to see if he could help....but being all metal isildur got there first

sauron said sorry and put his hand out to lift isildur up because he was getting muddy...and bloody....and muddy and bloody rhyme so sauron was scared all the watching elves would make a poem or something....bur isildur was so into elronds singing voice, and wanted to marry elrond......he couldnt afford an engagment gift though....and he saw sauron...and cut off his ring.....and then elrond and isildur went into the 'cracks of doom' (less said the bnetter) but then made up an excuse as to the murder of me...and the 'incident' in the mountain

and that is the story we have come to learn......

while were on the subject of 'why' questions...why didnt all the uruks just fire arrows at boromir....MUCH lower death toll.....and 'why' in the film was there a door into orodruin....if thats the only way in..to the only place your one means of survival can be destroyed you wouldnt have a big door there

Fėanor
yea the wisdom of Sauron has bested us all...

Exa

That was an optical confusion for the audience, cut cunningly by PJ. The shot is from an earlier thing when Sauron crushes Gilgalad, and in fact Isildur never cut Sauron's ring but PJ wanted us to believe so so he cut together other scenes, like this one or the one of his helmet falling (lucky camera man or reporter actually filmed that some ages earlier... ehem... after a battle... sauron was returning home and wanted to have a shower so he put off his helmet. The scene with the ring itself is totally computeranimated and an invention of PJ to make the whole thing more conviencing.

Smodden
sauron's pride i guess didn't close the door because he didn't think anyone could chalenge his power....

lol@sauronlaughing

pip-foot
lol Sauron smile that was really funny stick out tongue

Discos
erm, I suppose when Mount Doom was forged/build/whatever that Melkor wanted a simple door there to enter

Discos - also sauron also had to go through the door to make the ring himself

sauron
melkor never lived in mordor

but eah he ge sin he makes it

he comes out

shows off

gets semi destroyed

enemy has his one chance of survival

at hthat point you have the big door destroyed !!

Discos
Discos - isn't spelling english such a great thing

Kitoky
laughing

Stupid Isildur.

pip-foot
yes. this thread should be Silly Isildur, not Silly Sauron stick out tongue

Discos
perish the though stick out tongue

Isildur did seem a bit of a big headed king, can't remember but did he change the name of the city Minas Ithil to the "city of Isildur"?

sauron
LOL well if he did he deserves to die smile

oh wait, he did laughing hee heee

Discos
heh, Isildur did seem a bit of a *pardon my french* *cough*....

How long was he actually have the ring before he was killed?

sauron
real life or screentime?

Exa
two years probably

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.