Most pointless thread ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
If spoons could talk, what would they say? Do you think the fork and spoon feel threatend by the spork? I mean i think the spork is Mans most underated invention

Deathblow
Absolutely yes

Sporks have the potential to change mankind forever, if only those big shot cutlery companies would give them a chance mad

Raven Guardia
yeah anyways...I mean come on sporks are our road to the future!

ragesRemorse
finally, people with reason.

Raven Guardia
and dont even get me started on knives...they are pointless.

ragesRemorse
yeah, right. Damn knives. the only thing we need those for is to widdle, and people who widdle are usually people i dont want to be around. I think we should have a spork appreciation day.

Raven Guardia
Yeah...I mean come on sporks are very useful and vaulable....way more useful then stupid spoons or forks.........WAY more useful then knives. mad

m!$hA
whats a spork?? embarrasment

ragesRemorse
you dont know what a spork is?

Raven Guardia
its plastic and its shaped like a spoon but has teeth like a fork. they are found at picnic and sum fast food places.

ragesRemorse
yeah many people are afraid to invest in the revolution and mass market the spork. they are afraid of the truth it contains, free your mind and endulge the spork.

Raven Guardia
the spork will rule one day wink

m!$hA
hm...confusedi think i know of them...........happy

ragesRemorse
ALL Hail the Spork. the revolution is near. you better go out and get a spork as soon as possible

Raven Guardia
or a whole pack!

ragesRemorse
yeah id give you one of mine but i only have a few hundred

Raven Guardia
thats okay...I understand they ARE very valueable....speaking of sporks I must go buy some that way once they become the path to money and fortune they will lead me to the money..okay I'm off to buy some sporks *goes to store*

I actually have to go...laughing out loud

c-ya later wink

ragesRemorse
yep see you later raven and thank you for proving that this is truly the most pointless thread ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.