For You Otto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shade
To Otto, and all Doc Ock fans, I give you this:

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Suits/ock2.jpg

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Suits/ock2.jpg

Spiderman_RJ
thank you but u could had posted this in spiderman 2 offcial thread tho.
good job

VENOMfan
It does look pretty good

Bagtatta
Bad.

abys_ad
Sorry.. although I am a huge Doc Ock fan, that is just, simply boring.

moonwalker741
ehh......honest? horrible and sucksno expression

Shade
Hey, I used MS Paint, MS Paint sucks.

VENOMfan
Ok, Somebody go out there and make a better one. there are hardly any quality pic's of Doc Ock on the web. I think it's look's fine

badsymbiote
Hey, man--don't make apologies for other people's harsh criticisms. I couldn't do that, and I think it's totally fine--my kid thinks it's great, so, even though I'll no doubt draw heavy criticism for saying this, if they don't like it, eff them--their mothers should told 'em "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".
Punk *ss kids. I'm better than you,'cuz I said so.--friggen juvenile--and
THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!!!

I hope that the thoughtlessness of the few haven't ruined your opinion of the rest of us.

VENOMfan
How about a Wallpaper contest? anything Spiderman related, movie, comic, villain , freinds foes bla bla bla.

anybody up for it?

badsymbiote
Oooh, this sounds like a challenge directed at you know-it-all punks.

Time for you guys to show us how it's done. Who's on first on deck?

I promise that any of my comments about your work will be fair and constructive.

FeceMan
They say it sucks, but offer no constructive criticism. I think it looks pretty cool.

mordamor22
gentlemen,start your enigines!!!

lets get ready to rummmmmbbbbbbllllleeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bagtatta
Kay, why it sucks?

It's bland, and horribly constructed, MS Paint sucks indeed. Use a different program and make decent pictures.

Not roughly put together copy and paste, that's beginner crap.

It's hard to make something like that now since there aren't many shots, I agree. So wait until the DVD comes out. Duuhhh. Then MS Paint/Photoshop you're little heart off.

badsymbiote
OK, great. So we can expect one from you in about 6-8 months? His is here now--so don't knock it.

Shade
I HAD to use MS paint, I was bored and I don't have photoshop

abys_ad
Alright WALLPAPER CONTEST. I will create a new thread.. let the posting begin.

badsymbiote
Already done. Check it. VENOMfan created a Spidey Wallpaper thread today--in which you can create a wallpaper featuring any character(s) and submit it to be judged in a week.

Bagtatta
iF SOMEONE sends me Paint shop Pro I will attempt. I have Photoshop, but have NO clue how to use it, but PSP = Good.

badsymbiote
Now, that's the spirit!!! It took some balls for you to say that. I applaud you for your courage and your confidence.

I would love to be the one to get this for you, but I don't think I have it--hey, somebody--help the guy out, willya?!?

And thank you for the great attitude. I hope it doesn't go unnoticed by everyone. smile

VENOMfan
You might be able to get a trail version of ultimate paint still at tech TV.com

it will take some searching but it's free and a great photoshop tool. I used to have it and it's much better than ym current photoshop

abys_ad
Alright, to that guy who used paint, you could download a free trial of photoshop on adobe.com. but please if you are making a tribute to Doc Ock dont make it 2nd class, make it kick butt. Even if it takes time. Also to the guy who said there was no constructive critisism, "Constructive" doesnt necessarily mean its positive, it means it is helpful which all the comments are, they are telling this dude to try a little harder and he could do very well.. So that is "Constructive"

Shade
dude...

1. I'm a girl

2. I'm 13

So all you flamers listen, I'M 13 as in not adult. I don't have Photoshop I have already used up my free trial of Photoshop like a year ago, and spent it on making Smith pictures.

I TRIED, I DID THIS THREE TIMES BEFORE THIS. I TOOK TIME.

I'M JUST A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH MS PAINT AND A FANDOM OF DOC OCK.

OK!? GOD...

Manowar
it isnt THAT bad

FeceMan
When did anyone tell her to try harder? All I saw was, "This thing sucks."

hotsauce6548
Shade, i think it looks very good!

badsymbiote
Well, I hope you're happy, you buttholes! She's just a young girl, so get off her back--right effin' now!!! This angers me to my very marrow.

"LEAVE HER ALONE, OR YOU'LL HAVE US TO US TO DEAL WITH--AND WE'D LOVE TO SUCK YOUR CEREBELLUM OUT THROUGH YOUR EAR!!"

My "other" has spoken.

Shade--don't listen to them. You did better than I could. And I think it's great that you posted your work here. Please don't be discouraged by their lack of a thought process.

MichaelMyerscoo
I love your Doc Ock picture. It is soooooooooo cool.

Bagtatta
I've made good stuff with Paint Shop Pro, but for now with Photoshop I've made like..nothing good, at all. I had this in sig. until it all got changed around and now it won't go anymore because of size..

But yeah, this is one of my PSP pictures: Based on the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

http://img75.photobucket.com/albums/v228/BaggieT/Wolfman.gif

Unofortunately, Photoshop is like so much different to me everything I've made is shit, lol. Shame.

-So yeah, no one has a virus clean Paint Shop Pro file or anything?

VENOMfan
Yeah go to tech TV.com and search for ultimate paint. it's just like photoshop if not better in some case's

It's only a trail version tho

Bagtatta
Alright I will check it out later tonight, thanks.

VENOMfan
np

nail_bunny
..........I think its cool smile. I find it rather awesome that she attempted to take her fandom of Doc Ock and turn it into something creative, (sounds like me stick out tongue) and yes, it is VERY hard to find really good pics of him from the movie. I have a good many, but I dont know how I would do to make a wallpaper out of them.....

abys_ad
Ok.. lets get this straight, we are all saying you did a good job, but age and gender has nothing to do with it. Sorry i said guy, but the problem is you are blaming the program and your age and gender for your faults. Its alright, but here is the truth "It could be better" so please dont be defensive because that wont get you anywhere and dont get mad at me either because i have been in the same situation and took people advice and it turned out helpfull. So good job, almost..

People who think its good, hey ya! its effin' good.. But people who dont like it, hey they dont like it.. Get over it, shit happens. Those who are suckin up because she is a girl and might be tryin to hit on her.. shame on you.. stick out tongue there are some creeps like that. But sometimes simple pics are better than a combination.. Keepthat in mind..

We understand you are a fan and with that i congradulate (suck at spelling), for your effort.

FeceMan
Blaming it on her gender and program?

OK, the problem is the fact that everyone just said it sucked, not that she should experiment with the program, maybe ask some people for some tips, examine other "works", etc. "You all" immediately put her on the defensive and probably hurt her feelings. It's natural for humans to make excuses, be they legitimate or poor, and that's how she responded.

How about this? Try not to be assholes next time and give the individual some positive reinforcement coupled with some suggestions to make whatever he or she has created better.

Shade
I have friends here now

Danimal
sure do, good job.

Ock
Thank looks awesome man.Ignore some of these clowns.

nail_bunny
yes, you have friends! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.