Newest anime u were introduced/found out about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Negumi? something to do with a mage and a school only for girls. smile

How 'bout u?

BlackHatDefect
Your and My Secret.Its a manga about a masculine girl/a feminine guy switching bodies(along with hormones)

Its your average standard shoujo stuff,i love this one in peticular because of its originallity!

<Tidus>
Ahh how do you call that Show Its called Case CLosed Cuz it was at 1 oclock and I was waiting for Trigun on 1:30.. TODAYS TRIGUN!!!!

animeelf
Magical Play!

from anime network... TOTALLY WEIRD!! but cute! ^-^

sailormoon
I'd have to say the newest I've found out about is wolf's rain.

TrAnCeDuO
Chrno Crusade....its not the best ive seen but its pretty good...
a friend showed me Berserk....it was pretty nice...especially since everywhere you look in anime there will be people in it that have super powers...while this one is kind of reality based...

WindDancer
I just started with Gungrave. Looks good so far. thumb up

FeceMan
Witch Hunter Robin.

soundtrack
wolf's rain has to be it. i love the anime, characters, and it also has a great storyline that you can follow. smile

BoomStix
Its Negima or Magister Magi Negi in full.
It is from the creator of Love Hina, Astumaka Ken sensei. This would be his version of Harry Potter. big grin

Its about a 10 year old genius boy wizard who just graduated from Wels University of Magic. His first assignment is to be a teacher in a all girl high school.

FeceMan
^ With sexy results!

Guardian_Rikku
My friend Keely told me, no, ordered me to go see Pop Session. So I guess I should soon messed

BlackHatDefect
OHHH thats a cute one!

Guardian_Rikku
Is it? Well, if I wasn't broke I'd go buy it now big grin

TrAnCeDuO
sounds familiar...whats it about?

BlackHatDefect
Its like American Idol shoujo anime style

Guardian_Rikku
Yeah, I saw an ad for it and i really wanted to see it.

RaventheOnly
Newest to date was Case Closed... but outside of CN wise Foolly Coolly laughing out loud messed weird but funny and really good artistic visual scenes

FeceMan
FLCL is far too confusing for me to fully enjoy. I suppose once one understands what is going on and gets to see the unedited version it is better.

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud its extrodinarily confusing until you realize who the girl on the scooter is

BoomStix
Ahhhhh ! We have another person here that have read the comic ! Good ! Good ! Where you from and what language is your copy ?

BlackHatDefect
OH i have too.I like it,but Akumatsu isd pretty unoriginal.Its totally like Love Hina in every way!The arts really nice though...
My copy is English,Im awaiting vl 5 soon(i read the others at Asan)

BoomStix
Like LH in everyway ? I dont totally agree with you on that point. LH is more of a Romance Comedy, while Negima is Action Comedy. But then that is how Ken sensei build his empire, if you have read "A.I. Love You" you will understand.

Kaede is such an interesting character.

And BTW in case you r interested, currently Negima has a few single CDs and a drama CD onsale.

Jace_Rave
Gravitation. AHHHHHHHH! It scares me. The main characters are openly gay. (It's not a spoiler, they say it halway through the first episode.) I actually didn't buy this show, I got the sampler dvd from newtype.

BlackHatDefect
THE ANIME IS BAD!!!!!Ok in the manga...Shuichi is bi but wont admit it and Hiro is 100% straight.They rush the anime to much,but itsa very sweet and rmantic shounen ai.Take look at the manga please(but i warn,the art is bad)

Shorty2Forty
The newest one ive seen is .Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelate

BoomStix
Kita-he(To the North) ~ Diamond Dust Drops ~
Latest on my watch list.

soundtrack
pretear.....i havent seen all of it yet but its a really short series (like 13 episodes) so far so good smile

kurakitsune
my new one is vandread and betterman and last exsi i think i was call

TOUnoMESTUKI
ooh!! i love Pretear! ^^; but alas, that wasnt the most new one.

actually, most new for me was Case Closed. O_o; i finally got around to watching it two nights ago (including Inuyasha, which i heard so much about. xD), and i love it! ^_^; i love mysteries.

BlackHatDefect
ITS CALLED DETECTIVE CONAN*has a spazum*

Pretear is pretty cute.I didn't get to far into it though

TOUnoMESTUKI
O__O; KYAHH! @______@ :goes on a Ritsu rampage: GOMEN NASAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

hahaha. i'm a bit used to Case Closed. `:P excuse me for not calling it Detective Conan. hahah. i'm a bit used to the USA names since i just figured out the Japanese ones a few hours ago.

BlackHatDefect
HAHAHAHAHA..thats ok...*calms down*theres NO need to go Ritsu..its dangerous to your health!!!!

soundtrack
vandread is a good 1, ive missed alot of the episodes b/c i forget about it sometimes since it comes on on fridays and not saturdays like the rest of the anime i watch stick out tongue

Serket
Naruto and Ninja Scroll

Big_Daddy2
BLEACH...have seen the first 2 episodes, very amusing...neat concept.

radioboy121
I got a first episode demo of DNAngel and found it very engaging. I have yet to rent out the following episodes.

BlackHatDefect
Oh!Reds,Apocripha/0,Eden no Sakura,and Demian Syndrome are the latest for me^_-

Sieg Wahrheit
*evil laugh*
Yakumo Tatsu and Nightfall Ninja Scroll... Didn't liked em though.

Gregory
I recently got the Devil Lady boxed set. I didn't like Devil Man, but I figured, why not, it's cheep. I actually quite like it, although with college and all, I've only seen the first two DVDs or so.

Jace_Rave
o.O Devil Lady? I've been wanting to get that for a long time, is it really worth the $35? (though, pretty much any series of that length, for that price is worth 35)
my newest anime...Azumangadaioh. I'm not really that into it...though I bought the first disk w/box so i figure I'll keep goin with it anyway.
I bought the Please Teacher box set! I really like it! It's pretty good and not expensive at all!
As for manga, I started Peacemaker (good so far) Naruto (LOVE IT) and DNAngel (Only read book one but I like it, planning on getting 2)

kanis
alien The anime that i was introduced were fushigi yugi and full metal panic which I intend to buy.

Gregory
I enjoy it. $35 for 26 episodes is about the cheapest you'll ever get any anime, barring boot-legs (Slayers Next collection is over $100 for 25 episodes, for example).

Jace_Rave
I'll have to check it out

Dazzler619
I was introduced to Utena. Is that a good anime?

BlackHatDefect
YESH!Utena is opne of Japan's greatest acheivments ever.

Gregory
Although whether Dazzler619 would like it depends on what sort of anime she (?) likes. I think it's a great anime, personally, but I've heard people say it's "too weird."

BlackHatDefect
Lets put it this way though...its concidered a classic(up there with Evangelion)

Gregory
Did I say otherwise? I'm merely giving fair warning to someone who lists Sailor Moon among her hobies that this anime requires a little more effort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.