The Matrix: Ricochet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vim

Darth Revan
Good story man, I like it so far. The only thing is, I think the way you describe the Architect is too "human", and same with Smith earlier on in the story. In Reloaded, I don't think the Architect smiled a single time... And Smith doesn't seem like he would say "nice place you have here". But overall, good job. thumb up

Vim
I just thought it would help to have some connection to revolutions when Smith says, "Like what I've done with the place?" or something like that. The Architect is such a hard character for me to write, firstly, I didn't know where to use all the big words, such as the way he spoke to Neo. But then I thought he may be doing it throw Neo off. And when he speaks with another machine, he would probably be more casual.
Also I'm going to try to get in some detail exactly how Neo's mind got zapped into the matrix at the end of revolutions, and some of the other things in the reloaded and revolutions that I didn't see, that I wanted to. LIke Seraph actually tries to fight all the Smiths off, but of course did not succeed. Also I was curious as to why Seraph did not use his key to go through the back doors to escape Smith. But as we find out, Smith gained that power after he left the Architects. which explains how he was able to get to the hall of doors and stop neo and morpheus. He knew where to go and where to be b/c the Merovingian was still helping him, or that's what i'm putting into the story anyway. Anywho thanks for the input, and i'm going to continue the story for as long as can. Because well I love the Matrix series.

Captain REX
Architect doesn't strike me as ever being casual, but that's just me. I don't know that many big words he uses either, so I guess it's good for the writer. wink

Vim
Yeah it was easier on me to write the Architect that way, because I did'nt feel like using the bigger words that he does. I just want the story to run smoothly, i don't want to get bogged down in the minute details, besides it is MY story! The architect could be a freaking illusion placed by the machines to make it seem as though the humans have some amount of power when actually they don't and any amount of truces or resistance will be meet with more and better control tatics.

joelsef
I don't care what other people say, Vim. This is definetly a VERY GOOD story. Just like you said, you and i have a lot of the same ideas, we should most definetly work together!

Vim
Thank you again, and yes, the only thing I'm worried about is the copyrighting of stuff. Such as who should have that, and how should things be split such as books, but of course no one's really worried about short stories in here, especially one's based on an already copyrighted property.

Vim
By the way i noticed that I made a mistake, Smith should've met the Merovingian between when he took over bane, and when he mets Neo and the others in the backdoor hallway. "You see that's the difference between you and me, I've been expecting you." The Merovingian had been keepin tabs on them the whole time, with the key maker of course, and knew about the backdoors as well. So there I admitted my mistake, and if you reread just pretend Smith met the merovingian earlier, or maybe its a flashback or something anyway, to keep it on the right track I thought I would mentions that... Anyway, ON WITH THE STORY!
Actually let's fast forward to the very end of Reloaded, our heroes are on the run from the sentinels, where only moments before the Neb was destoryed by a Sent-bomb.
"We're not going to make it," Neo says, doubting himself.
Trinity reassures him, "We have to try."
"Neo!" Trin turns to see Neo just standing there, "Come on."
"Wait, something's different," Neo says, he has the same feeling from when he destroyed the agents, months earlier, "I can feel them."
The sentinels appear in the bright orange light, Neo can feel their electrical inner workings, in a brilliant display Neo shuts the sentinels down from the inside causing them to malfunction. Then all Neo can see is blinding orange light, that changes into swirling forms, that quickly transforms into the matrix code. An unusual bull headed shape appears in front of him, then he feels himself fall, and fall through the code, until he stops in perpetual darkness. Neo opens his eyes, and sees fluorescent lighting, something is familiar about the surroundings, yet not so familiar. He looks to his left and see a small Indian girl.
"Who are you?"

joelsef
Cool! Keep postin because I want to see what happens next. Sounds interesting!

Vim
"Well, I'm not so bad once you get to know me," Smith said looking at the little girl.
"I have beaten you before," Seraph said, Smith stood up.
"That's true, but as you can see things are a little different than before," Smith said. Seraph kicked Smith with his right leg to the gut, and pulled his left leg in tight to him. Seraph's foot smashes into Smith's face, which sends him back into the waiting arms of the other Smiths. An all out brawl takes places, Seraph worms his way around all the other Smith's attacks, and takes to the offense with style and precision. He manages to spin kick one through the window, and sweeps several more, until he performs a flip kick that sends one smashing into the wall. Sati is frozen with fear, a Smith finally walks over to her, and pushes his hand into her chest. He picks the petite figure up, and blackness covers up and begins to grow until it becomes a Smith.
Seraph sees the transformation, "NO!" He gets mad and fights his way to the Smith that had taken over Sati. He performs a split kick knocking the two blocking his path out of the way. He blocks the Smith right in front of the Sati one, and punches him the face, spins him around into an elbow strike. Seraph is about to plunge his hand into the Smith's chest, but is overwhelmed when ten hands grab him, and the Sati Smith takes over Seraph.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.