Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega
Does anyone have the stand alone complex (1-9). I got it back from China on pirate-copies, but disks 6-7 only have Chinese subtitles.
Can anyone fill me in?

WindDancer
I'm Sorry The Omega, but I can't be much of help on this anime set. The Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex V1 won't be release here in the USA and Canada till July 27th 2004.

In the USA and Canada Vol. 2 will be release on Sept 28, 2004.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002J58T2/qid=1089645075/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_5/103-0766256-2575813?v=glance&s=dvd

It will be a little while till we get to see the set here in the US.

moshtitan
oh but how sweet it will be.

The Omega
WindDancer> Awww! Well, I want a full report then big grin
The stories are pretty awsome and some are very weird...

Phoenix Aska
I have vol 1 and 2....

I love ghost in the shell!!!

The movies and the stand alone complex!

It's so kool to think about cyborgs running around in the future!!!

BlackHatDefect
*raises hand*
I got it at my local used music store

Silver Stardust
I've been watching it on Adult Swim...very cool anime. I should probably pick up the DVDs.

Anyone who likes the Matrix...definitely watch Ghost in the Shell yes

JLred
I never really understood the show. But I liked the whole cyborg stuff.

I made fun of my friend when I first saw it since the girl looked alot like a hooker. No offense to anyone. Since he was always talking about it. laughing blink What the f**k? ninja

Phoenix Aska
Do you mean major Motoko Kusanagi (AKA the major) looks like a hooker?

I think she looks sexy...

JLred
Well I dont really know her name

Phoenix Aska
She has purple hair in the stand alone complex and is partners with the human cop that uses the old magnum....right?

JLred
Yeah
Thats the one

Phoenix Aska
Heh...yeah she does look like a hooker..but still...I'd go out with her...even though she was a cyborg...

I like the HV bullets that they have...they are far more deadly and dangerous than regular bullets. During the movie when thy were used they just blew up on impact of people and made huge dents in the ground...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.