Sig Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kael
personally i think the dimesions and size of sigs is too low and if possible change to meet more peoples needs to something around this area

Signature Size: 700x120 pixels, 100kb

its just a thought

yerssot
well, some can only get on dial-up, so it's to save their modem from breaking down

Kael
yeah, but it should'nt effect them too much it would just take a tiny but longer to load the page.

i have dial-up and i've been on many sites that have large pics and vids and doesn't take too long to load and my modem hasnt broken yet !

yerssot
that was raz his excuse up till now wink

TOH
500 x 200 pxs and 30 kb are more than enough IMO yes

§pearhead
700?nah, and on my crappy cpu, sig images take up half the width of the screen as it is messed

if we're gonna change anything, I'd say avatars...but this isn't the place to discuss that, I know

Clovie
700 x 120?
i don't like the idea, it is enough i think confused

Kael
well if i cant have the dimensions i want. the size should be increased i cant see that causing alot of harm.

Clovie
i just d'like to have bigger avy.

silver_tears
I kinda agree on size, but dimensions are fine big grin
I think it's a pain in the ass that we have the whole ten lines only thing erm

TOH
More than 30 kb means text navigation to me... cry

stick out tongue

Dexx
miffed: i have dial up back home ..and it takes ages to load..so any action in this area is more than welcomed. And my dial up is a particularly bad dial up (won't go into details) which i'd gladly give up to you to see how it feels.
the actual sizes are more than enough..if you know what to do with the space, that is..

Gregory
Some of the sigs are already almost half as wide as my screen. I really don't think they need to be bigger (in my perfect world, you wouldn't be allowed to have pictures in your sig at all, in fact; I'm guessing I'm in a minority on that, though).

Dexx
yes, you are, on that...however, in MY perfect world we'd all be riding pink poneys.....but thank god perfect worlds don't come true wink

yerssot
*starts crying*

Agent Elrond
I've seen worse. On another forum, there's almost no limit to the size of the sig. The pics aren't the problem, it's the many, many, lins of texts that make those sigs evil. I say a 500 x 200 is fine, but there should some extra space for text.

yerssot
ah come on, tex is on a comp named Mister Sucky with a resolution of 800*600, even those sigs they have now is too much for his pc to handle, you can't ask for more sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.