Pauly Shore is Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
He's not really dead. This is the name of his new movie, "Pauly Shore is Dead." I don't like Pauly Shore but this looks like it could be interesting.

§words point
sounds cool!!

Stormeister
Like ive said before,This is just a disaster waiting to happen sad

Cinemaddiction
You're embarassed to say you're most likely going to see the movie.

Hell, I would be too, if it even comes out.

whirliegurlie
laughing out loud

I cant believe he cant just take the fact that hes a has-been and he has to make these stupid movies to get a ounce of attention sad

Stormeister
ok that was me up there "Whirliegurlie"

Ill explain myself so people wont think im making socks.My friend whirliegurlie came on and wanted me to show her around KMC so I was showing her around and I replied to this thread forgetting I wasnt signed on to Stormeister so thats my story smile

Vengeance
i actually wouldn't mind it, i dont hate pauly. i actually think he's funny when he wants to be. so whatever i'll wait till it comes out to realy think about it.

Myth
So far Pauly Shore hasn't wanted to be funny then I guess. cool

Vengeance
in your opinion maybe, he can be funny but most of the movies that but him in have bad scripts. not funny scripts they might as well but him in scary movie 3 cuase that was unfunny as well.

Stormeister
Only the low-budget movies will take him stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
It's not a matter of studios, or scripts, Pauly Shore picks his own roles, like most any other actor in Hollywood.

He made himself a failure.

Stormeister
Yeah but CA he cant just offer himself the top job of the movie business stick out tongue somewhere down the line the studios have a part in what hes playing there the ones who decided if hes the one for the job.

mardook
Aww shucks, you mislead me. big grin

Maybe he will die for real during filming eh? Or is it in the can already... and by that. I mean is it a done deal. rolling on floor laughing

elijahwoodme
I think Pauly Shore is funny. I loved Son In Law, I think its called.

wilsons gal
okay i thought he was really dead lol.

All_For_Orlando
Anyone know what it will be about? I've always been a PS fan up until his movies and himself died out.. He did great in Encino Man (as well as Sean Astin as his best friend).

Myth
There is a trailer for it at comingsoon.net

Evil Dead
actually.......he's a never was. The man has only made low budget b-movies.

His movies didn't make him famous.......MTV made him famous, I shall never forgive MTV for that.

All_For_Orlando
Ill check that out!

SeptemberRain
Pauly Shore is dead

Stormeister
One of MTVs many mistakes sad

SeptemberRain
His carrer is dead

Stormeister
it is sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.