Favorite Scenes in Spidey 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flavio
So what are your fave scenes? mine are when Spidey saves Aunt May, their first talking about uncle Ben and the i'm back, my back quote happy oh and the train scene as well

bigp
The scene where Spidey hurts his back where his powers are slightly on the fritz is an in-joke aimed at Tobey Maguire since he had a bad back which almost prevented him from playing Spider-Man in this movie.

Predator 89
The scene where otto is at the hospital getting surgery and the arms come alive and end up killing all the doctors. Also the clocktower fight and train overpass.

abys_ad
Happy Dance Definitly when Spiderman saves Aunt Mae, and also I enjoyed his "misshabs" with his spidey powers.

DanZeke25
all the stuff that was said and when he was on the elavator with the guy.

Flavio
yeah that was soooo cool as well!!!!

TheRealistKilla
i enjoyed how spidey lost his poweers for a brief period of time.

i also liked how JJ admited that spidey was a hero and it was his fault.

coolest part when harry reveals peter parker as spidey and he goes into like a holy shit look.

vvvrulz
The elevator scene laughing

SpiderGurl
Totally AGREE! It's a shame James Franco didn't have that many scenes in this movie but he definitely played the unmasking scene with so much drama, i loved it.

The Unknown
Chase/Train scene

abys_ad
The simple stuff also was fascinating, like that launch inbetween the large truck, and when he falls off the train and slides on the road using his webs, and that little matrix thing to avoid getting hit by the other train.. tthat was aweseom.

moonwalker741
the elevator scene with hal sparks! lmao laughing

and when he fights Doc Ock on the building to save aunt may, and when harry found "the batcave" so to speak stick out tongue

Princess Re
hmm i liked the one at the end after him and MJ kiss and he takes off as Spiderman...and is swinging through all of the houses and stuff,it was really neat

kiekan
The train scene was the greatest in my opinion, along with the scene that shows Dr. Octavious' accident and when they show the doctors trying to remove the 'Smart Arms'.

Clark_Kent
what about the opening credits? that was the best i ve ever seen.

now as for the movie is where Doc Ock, says to spider man on the tower:

"come lets talk."

and alfred molin's smile. that evil smile and them eyes.

ragesRemorse
train sequaence, or when the car chase in the beginning, that felt like spiderman.

cermiestar
i just loved the bit in the laundrette where he's washing his spidey outfit and it dyes all his other stuff red and blue...it jsut cracked me up

CrazyEyes
The whole subway scene battle between Dr. Oct/Spidey was great. All the J. Jameson scenes, he just cracked me up, throughout the enitre film. Anything with Dr. Oct was a plus for me.

shadow225588
Harry finding his Dads Goblin things. That was a great kinda preview for the 3rd one

burly brawler
i think the opening scenes were great too. they were like a story board-esque prologue.

one of my fave scene was when spidey caught the big a$$ wall that was about to drop on MJ and he said "hi... this is kinda heavy..." i thought that was cool! the fight scenes were awesome, too. the elevator scene was hilarious... "it rides a little bit in the crotch.." laughing

routley
mines when the chinese lady is singing the original spiderman song

Red Superfly
I find it hard to think of one scene that was better. Even the soppy romantic and slow paced scenes were great. The scene where Pete tells Aunt May he was responsible was great. Tobey Maquire did an awesome acting job.

But, the best scene was definitely Spidey stopping the train, and the people helping him.

That scene is up there with the Death Star Trench Scene from Star Wars.

fruits
i really liked it when they dropped that Dr. Strange line when they were trying to figure out a name for Octavius. and the second harry was sitting at home and the door creaked and the laughs started, i had the biggest smile on myself. but i really loved the whole movie

Lazlow
The best scene is when Bruce Campbell is the snooty usher. "Can I help you, sir?" Priceless.

Stormy_Day
The Train Scene is byfar the best scene in the movie cool

And again Stan Lee made a brief cameo in the movie just like he did in Spider-Man.

nail_bunny
Any scene with Doc Ock in it was my faves. But my most favorite was when he was in the hospital and the arms came to life and killed everybody! That part rocked!

No.9
Based on sheer enjoyment i have to say the elevator scene or any scene with JJJ in it. But the scene after spidey stopped the train and the people caught him and carried him back was brilliantly powerful

Elektra_lover
My fav was probly when MJ found out and they were talkin on the web

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.