Katie Stark ( part 1 )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinkwhite
Katie Stark was a beautiful 11 year old girl. She had short brown hair and was very tall for her age. She was brilliant at Swimming. She had many medals and trophies. She also liked singing. On a hot summers day, she started walking to school. She saw her friend's Rachel and Maria walking down the street.
" Maria, Rachel, over here!" She shouted. Maria and Rachel immediatly ran over to Katie.
" Hi" Rachel said out of breath. They started to walk to school. Maria flicked her long black hair behind her shoulders. Unfortuntely, Rachel, who was walking behind got whipped in the face.
" Do you have to always do that?" Rachel asked rubbing her cheek. Maria sighed. Rachel and Maria walked into the gates and stopped.
" What are you doing?" Asked Rachel.
" Oh, my laces are undone, I need to tie them up" replied Katie. " Go ahead, I will be there in a few minutes. Rachel and Maria walked into school. Katie tied up her laces and stood up. Then she just stopped. Was she dreaming? Walking down the street oppisite her was Sophie Range. Sophie range was her favourite singer EVER!

What do you think of this story? Shall I carry it on or do you think it is a load of rubbish? Oh yeah, and Sophie Range is a famous singer, I made her up for this story big grin ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.