Vote for the Horror Movie of the Month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
I took all the films that got numerous votes and listed them as "finalists". Please vote for whichever one you like best.

I'll have this up for about a week.

leatherface12
The Texas Chainsaw Massacer

Stormeister
Ive only seen one of those and that was halloween and I hated that movie confused

MichaelMyerscoo
Halloween

badsymbiote
Well, since there are five responses and five votes--it's easy to figure out which of us voted for each selection. I love zombie movies--always have. And "Dawn" is my fave of all of them, hands down. The remake was great, too--I've seen it 4 times.

"When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

BadKitty
this is so fabulous BF,I didn't know you were doing this.I'm in!

I voted Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

BackFire
Don't give me too much credit BK, I basically ripped off the idea from Kes in teh movie forum.

@F1
Halloween

freakinstrange
halloween

Asylum
That's Simple... 28 Days Later

blood_mage
dawn of the dead it so funny

Spider-Girl
Hey that was my idea! I asked Kes if I could do it! *starts crying*

Stormeister
your mean bf sad

Cinemaddiction
Just a reminder, kids, you have to actually cast your vote in the poll, and not by naming the movie in this thread.

I'm not questioning the intellect of the people on this board, but..

Ok, maybe I am. Get over it.

Justadorable3
Halloween!!! i didnt get he ending of 28 days later. There coming up with a sequel to the movie called 28 weeks later!
Also, theres a sequel coming out for the chuckey movies called the seed of Chucky

2005 is the year fo sequels!

BackFire
Oh ok, well then give this person credit too.

BadKitty
well then Spider-Girl said she stole the idea from my book club
*steals all credit and runs to the chain saw shack*

BackFire
*follows BK to the chainsaw shack and locks the door*

Stormeister
Thank Goodness we have cinemaddiction to help us people of small intellect in these troubless times of voting for a movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cinemaddiction
http://www.corsicas.com/corys/sarcasm.jpg

BlackC@t
*Runs after BK and BF with machete* evil face

botankus
Don't you mean Freddy_vs_Jason? Oh, now it's Blackc@t. Talk about taking the long route for name recognition.

botankus
LOL, that's a good one, Cory. I especially like the "show tips at startup" box that's checked. It's needed!

leatherface12
laughing out loud Thats awsome man

chrissyg
texas chainsaw massacre was the best becuz its based on a true story

Cinemaddiction
Chrissy.

Leave.

Now.

botankus
Haha, I saw chrissyg's post 2 hours ago and was waiting for someone to pounce on it.

scarymvyfanatic
28 days l8er, zombies freak me out,

Cinemaddiction
If there were zombies in "28 Days Later", that would be relevant.

Spwan
i have only seem 28 days l8er so i had to vote for that

sorry guys

beccaluvsjames
i cnt pik cos dere all shyt- love horros n ive seen em all n not 1 of dem as scared me!

Cinemaddiction
Oh..my..god.

Primitive Screwhead #1
This has got to be the scariest thing I've seen in quite some time...

Bar-en-Danwedh
I really love 28 Days later, but the original Dawn of the Dead is just wonderful.

the first time i saw tom Sevini take off that zombies head with drive by baseball batting, i laughed my ass off!!!

botankus
This guy is a legend over in the Music Discussion forum. And by legend I don't exactly mean anyone respectable like Jack Nicholson. More like Roseanne Barr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.