A Terrorist's Actions on the 4th of July

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://65.125.231.226/pricelessterrorist.JPG

smile

Dr. Gonzo
That is great...

Agent Elrond
He had it coming. Next time, don't squit gasoline into the air. Some of it will fall on u.

JKozzy
Exactly smile

.:Vegeta14:.
ha, what an ass...

Smiling_Sadly
aaaaaaaahahahahahaha burn u lil *******!

Flying High
i have seen that before..... no expression

but it still makes me laugh laughing

§words point
Thats what they get for burning an american flag

shangheid
yah

yerssot
it's a fake no expression

TheRealistKilla
holy shit is that a real pic?

burn mother ****** burn.

Chelsea23
right....

moonwalker741
hey thats funny in all but its not cool seein the american flag bein burned

§pearhead
that is old messed

moonwalker741
it was only yesterday, not that old i think...o well...picture not rite

§pearhead
nah, I've seen that picture aaaaaages ago...not at that site either

m!$hA
didnt he mean to do that?? haha then!

Darth Revan
Well, I don't think it's funny to be making fun of the situation in the Middle East, or the fact that the guy is on fire in the picture. But that was pretty damned stupid of him.

m!$hA
well obviously he thought it'd be cool an funny to do that...and well....karma!

TheRealistKilla
hey if there stupid to burn are flag then those mother sucka's deserve what they get.

silver_tears
what a amateur no

TheRealistKilla
heres what i dont get.

i love my country ( U.S.A) but some shit gets on my nerves.

some arab burned a flag of ours in front of me 1 day after 9/11.

so i pissed on the afghanistan flag and i got arrested!

i understand alot of stuff goes on in these here united states but c'mon if you let a damn sand monkey get away with burning the us flag then the justice system sux.

silver_tears
That is what the friggin constitution is for no expression

Im sorry but if you love your country so much, at least know something about it.
Not supporting the flag burning in any way no

§pearhead
that's right...notice, however, that they're in the middle east while they're burning it, not in the us...

Darth Revan
First of all... Do you have any idea what actually happened to the guy who burned the flag? Second, that was just f*cking stupid and immature of you. I honestly don't give a shit what you think Afghanistan did to us, it was totally unjustified. If you're going to piss on a flag because of 9/11, at least make it the Saudi flag, since most of the hijackers were Saudi.

Third, plenty of people burn flags... Plenty of people did it before 9/11... Plenty of people have done it now that more people are dead in Iraq than died on 9/11. But because it was a "sand monkey" on 9/12, the justice system sucks?

silver_tears
If you guys are gonna fight for freedom, don't be hypocrites about how you justify these freedoms being used.

TheRealistKilla
im a white boy.

i aighnt no stupid sand monkey.

but when some punk from another country burns the usa flag of course im gona piss on that punks country flag.

another thing that pisses me off is that us. whites african american mexican people bust are tails off to make a living.

but when an arab comes they get free shit from our us government.

my neighbor is arabic and she had 3 kids and our government paid for the bills.

seriously im getting to the point were i might head north and chill in canada for 7 years return to my true homeland of the great usa and start speaking another laungage.

silver_tears
We don't want you stick out tongue

And there is so much wrong with what you just said laughing out loud I dont know where to start commenting no expression

Darth Revan
Did I ever call you a "sand monkey"? I never called you a sand monkey, a towelhead, a wetback, a wigger, or any other lame racial slurs.

What is it about the word "punk" that's so insulting? It's not an insult, it's a style of music, and a way of life. happy

Arabs don't "get free shit from our us government", in fact it's just the opposite. They have to deal with dumbass ignorant "patriotic" Americans like you yelling at them and calling them terrorists. I know plenty of Middle Eastern people, none of them "get free shit from our us government". There are plenty of reasons somebody can get the gov't to pay for their bills. Ever heard of something called wellfare? Guess not sad

TheRealistKilla
then explain how these middle eastern people own 5 stores a piece.

shit this arab down the block owns 6 stores 3 here in chicago one in oaklawn one in chicago ridge . how the f*ck do they get the cash to open 5 - 6 stores?

Tired Hiker
It's because they come from a different background. Arabs have coined the market for working Mini Markets and that is a vein for them to migrate here knowing they will get a job. It's like Mexican farm workers. My old screenwriting teacher, Luis Valdez, writer/director of 'La Bamba' once told us in class, "keep the Mexicans in the field. That's where all the food is." Hmmmm. Think about it. yes

Lots of Americans who have been here for generations aren't hip to these jobs because their upbringing may be in the beef industry or lumber. You just never know.

moonwalker741
actually yeh thats true

.....racist shit is wrong though, racial slurs like sand monkey, wiggar, spik etc are all made up by racist ppl that dont think of equality of the human race. yeh of course, i would get fnckin pissed if some1 burned the US flag, like the next guy. not because ther indian, black, white, asian etc.....b'cuz ther jus friggen stupid and insane.

yerssot
let's not go into politics now

dave123
just laugh at the funny picture of the man burning and don't worry too much about what's right or wrong about it.

thumb up just laugh, don't think yes

The Innkeeper
Actually that happened some time after sept 11

Discos
its funny.....but quite sad at the same time no

The Innkeeper
What i worry about mostly looking at that picture is

why oh why were you on a site called Big Boys

Bar-en-Danwedh
moonwalker741: this is not directley directed at you, but I just like the fact that everytime the race issue comes up "Indian" and "Asian" get too seperate mentions. smile

everyone's doing it.

that whole PC movement really missed the mark and made things worse didn't it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.