Is it normal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SummerSunshine
hello, this might seem weird tho but Ive always been on different kinda forums and never had this problem be4.

It came to my attention that loadsa people on this forum are mean and nasty bout things. they just dont respect ur opinion or something. im like we all have our opinions but then they always find another thing to say. I noticed it for awhile but didnt say anything of it but lately its just that way.

so my question was if it was normal. are other ppl having the same problem.

yerssot
erm... could you be more specific? you only say "they are mean"... what is the situation?
like... did someone broke the rules or did something nasty happen, or... ?

SummerSunshine
noo in my topics in the music section, i ask if ppl like avril or maroon 5 or others and huge discussions come out of it. its like when i say 'oh yeh theyre good' they say ' oh they suck, and ppl who like them are dumb and stupid'. then i think whats up that? did i do something to you???? its just my opinion, why say such a thing.
i have said if you dont like the topic or the subject to be specific dont come innit. simple.

yerssot
I haven't heard of maroon 5... well, heard one song was good, forgot it
but posting about Avril Lavigne in a section full of 14 year old wannabe's (j/k) is signing your own death warant wink

I dunno, you could contact tex, he should mod the place normally, and see if he has the same opinion, if so, perhaps you can work out an arangment? in the mean time, expand your horzons, plenty of sections on kmc where you'll find out people are nice

SummerSunshine
yeh i was wondering how old ppl are on this board.

death warrant? whahaha lol

ooh im totally on other sections on the board too! oh no no no i aint only in the music section!! I like music too thats why im there too hehe

well i'll see where its going and contact him if necessary, thankss

yerssot
or reason with those you think are being too harsh wink

hmmm, come to think of it ... tex should be relatively inactive now... something bout class

edit, just read the avril thread you mentioned. if you feel bashed, you can always press the report button... and if you don't want that, you can just count slowly to twenty before replying

Dexx
or you could stand up for yourself and pcik up a fight to prove yer point, untill they get it. big grin..however, that is not the advisable way to do it....that was MY way, back when i was having that kind of trouble stick out tongue
* blows in gun barrel *

yerssot
*thwacks dexx*
and you still have those problems biatch stick out tongue wink

Clovie
confused
i'm seldom meeting mean ppl on here confused
maybe coz i'm not sharing my opinions about some stuff erm

yerssot
or cause you're protected by some guys

Clovie
do you think so? erm

yerssot
that or you're too cute

Clovie
i'm not cute at all. blink

yerssot
well, no other options left I believe

Clovie
seems so confused

SummerSunshine
lol tried to do that but they always comment stupid things and i dont think its worth even talking to them then

§pearhead
Actually, SS, after reading said Avril thread, you come across much more hostile than the others. They back up their opinion, and you say they're acting like asses. erm

yerssot
they could have been a bit more friendly though...wink

silver_tears
Personally I think that KMC is one of the friendliest communities out there erm
Then again I dont belong to any other forums really confused

dave123
if you know how to deal with some of the people here, they shut up pretty quickly

if they continue, they just look stupid stick out tongue

yerssot
what if they already are ?

dave123
then i just look smarter smart

yerssot
*stands next to dave123 so that for once he can feel like a genius*

dave123
you can't fool yourself roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
you're even looking smarter?

dave123
yeah, i am as it goes happy

yerssot
everything to help out happy

SummerSunshine
yeh cos they continue that behaviour

SummerSunshine
especially that Alpha Centauri he really gets on ma nerves

§pearhead
he's being the more respectful of them. They're not breaking any rules, so there's nothing you can do about it erm

SummerSunshine
hes repectful? are ya sure were talking bout the same guy here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.