Does anyone know how to get sailormoon unedited?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailormoon
I've only seen the sailor moon dub and I heard it sucks compared to the unedited version. I'll love the dub no matter what but I wanna see the unedited version too. confused

Gregory
I think the DVD's are probably unedited, so you could buy those.

sailormoon
Hmmm.... Thanks! I'll remember that! wink

BlackHatDefect
or Ebay.get the original japanese ones.The dvds are still edited as long as they are in english

Joker1237
So Sailor Moon is unedited??? So more blood and guts?? or what?? What did American do to Sailor Moon?? never heard of a unedited Sailor Moon did they cut suff out or what??

Cizal
Most anime dubs, especially the ones that are shown on TV, are ALWAYS cut to hell and back. That, and/or the lines are changed beyond belief.

BlackHatDefect
They cut out alot of sexual stuff and voilence.Not to menion some gender switching/lesbian incest LOL

animeelf
i have this store by me called HKT and they were selling Sailor Moon Stars.. but that's all i know about.. i'm trying to get SM off kazaa, but it's useless, so i gave up on. but if you find a japanese store with anime i'm sure they might have it.

crazy_c
i have all of stars on cd that i got off a friend. i think they downloaded off kazaa

animeelf
*jaw drops* damn you sad
kazaa doesn't like me when i want videos

crazy_c
lol poor you.

Dragonrider1227
There is a box set of the first two seasons of Sailor Moon un edited.

Silver Stardust
Buy the DVDs, they have the uncut Japanese episodes with English subtitles. For the Stars season, you're best off gettting it from a fansubber.

FeceMan
LMAO. For real.

soundtrack
yup....some of the things they edit: in america when they transform- sparkally shiney bodies....japanese- naked (im pretty sure with that 1).
you also see alot more of amara and michelle action. plots changed and some even dropped. remaning of the "sailor scouts" instead of "sailor soldiers" (even though later in the series they say soldiers). renaming all of the attacks. small amounts of human violence (mars slapping moon). songs.

soundtrack
*remaning.......renaming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.