Jackie Chan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

champion
i like jackie chan

Kella
Right on...Jackie Chan kicks @$$!!!!

champion
jackie rocks

BloomBabyGirl
as much as i luv jackie chan, he cant act for green tea

All_For_Orlando
I luv Jackie, he is awesome at acting (thats what i think, at least) and he did a kick arse job in Shangai Noon and Knights(sp) lol i cant spell this morning.

Fearnix
jackie is great actor and i love him

his best film was drunken master 2 smile

All_For_Orlando
I havent seen that. I saw him on Conan o'Brian and he did this awesome kickarse movie with the desk, its hard to explain though embarrasment

champion
jackie chan is the best

Fearnix
yep

jnr_hiphop
What do you think of him?

champion
i have said it repeatedly

MildPossession
I gave him a 9, love watching movies he is in.

Lol he isn't a brilliant actor, he is decent, but meh that's not what we watch him for, we watch Jackie for the action!!

Anyone check out New Police Story? just interested in what you thought.

Deathblow
I love Jackie, although I hate the fact that most people think of the Shanghai Noon/Knights, Tuxedo, Around The World In 80 Days Jackie, because like Jet Li, almost all of his American movies sucked.

For the realest Jackie experience, see Drunken Master yes

forumcrew
he is doing rush hour 3 with chris tucker in France

champion
has anyone seen The Talizmin movie

Martial_artist
Jet Li doesn't suck, Romeo Must Die was a good film but I do partly agree with you Deathblow, his older movies were truly the kind of movies that should still be going today

Deathblow
I didn't say Jet Li sucked, I said his American movies sucked. Kiss Of The Dragon was ok, but The One/Cradle 2 The Grave/Romeo Must Die all sucked big time. Jet Li has the best catalogue of real kung fu movies that I know of. Stuff like Once Upon A Time in China, The Legend etc. Classics!

The two Rush Hours are ok as like slapstick comedy movies, but they are not kung fu movies. They only work because Chris Tucker is hilarious, Jackie's just there for the physical stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.