STOP cLOSING MY THREADS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kookla
WHY DO YOU KEEP CLOSING MY THREADS!
THIS IS ****EN SHIT! I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG AND MADE THREADS ABOUT DRAGONBALZ AND U STILL CLOSE THEM. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MODERATOR? U DONT LIKE ME OR SOMETHIN?
LEAVE MY THREADS ALONE!I BEEN NICE AND PATIENT BUT YOU STILL CLOSE MY THREADS!
STOP IT!
IF YOU CLOSE THEM AGIAN IS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN *******! mad mad mad mad mad

VENOMfan
this will get closed too

see when you have five dozen threads about DBZ opeing a new one is well...asking for it

kookla
THIS IS BULSHIT! I HAVENT DONE NOTHING WRONG! BUT THE MODERATOR IS AN ASSH0LE!
IS NOT FAIR!
mad mad

Gregory
Or maybe because there's an official DBZ thread you're supposed to use?

bardock
i give this thread aah two more hours max.

kookla
BUT I KEEP TELLIN YOU I DIDNT DO NOTHING WRONG!
ALL I WANTED WAS MY OWN DRAGONZ THREAD! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Smiling_Sadly
um, y do u keep useing all caps, and y dont u take this out with the actual moderaters, not us, we dont care...now PLEASE STOP USING THE DAMN CAPS U ****ING *******!!!!!!!!!

shellie
and use the pm's

FeceMan
Hahaha, I'm going to laugh...IBTL.

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Oh, don't be too hard on him... after all, it's just SO much work to go back one whole page to find the official DBZ thread. And look! I made the link bright red, so you can't possibly miss it!

DenKi
Have only one DBZ thread is abit stupid, I think alot of people are againts DBZ so thats why the do it becos DBZ is the most talked about Anime

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
No, there's only one DBZ thread because what you can say in three different threads, you can put all in one thread, and not clutter up the forum. Besides, to people who DON'T like DBZ, it's rather annoying to have five new threads pop up every day. ^_^

kookla
yes is VERY STUPID! and is not fair! is bullsht that my threads got close for no reason!
i want to make my own thread of dbz! and that idiot keeps closin them! is not right!
is not fair to us dbz fans!
that official thread is DUMB i dont want to use it!

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Then don't. No one said you had to talk about DBZ. You could just as easily go find a DBZ forum.

You may not think it's fair, but that's the way a forum works. If you don't like it, don't go to forums.

Sweetest Sin
^I agree. Having 10+ threads about the same anime is stupid.

yerssot
you could have simply asked in a friendly way through a PM y'know, that's why they are there for

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
*blinks at yerss* um... exactly who is the "you" you're addressing? blinkconfused

bardock
close this please windancer

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
yes Yes please, WindDancer...

WindDancer
1. Take the caps off.

2. You are entitled to talk and discuss anything you want about DBZ in these two threads:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t293428.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t295084.html

3. I have nothing agaisn't you or DBZ. All I'm trying to do is to keep the DBZ threads at a normal level. A few months ago this forum was over run by too many DBZ threads. Fans would start threads and didn't bother to continue them. Thus, it was making this forum a very lonely place. The administrator appointed me to keep this forum in order. One of the first things that people were asking for is to merged all the DBZ threads into one.

No one has had any complains so far about the merged (except you). Now would you please use the other threads? Is really not that hard to try.

4. I don't want any more flamming or bashing. Try to be courteous to your fellow anime fans. Don't make so many threads and just use the threads in the links.

If you have ANY questions you can PM anytime. Sorry, but this thread is closed.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.