What is your cell phone service?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Royal Knight
What is your cell phone service...

Yeah I know---What is with this thread...I don't know--Guess I was bored or something confused

Oh well --I have Sprint

Chelsea23
I have prepaid service. I bought my cell phone from Wal-Mart. It is a Simple Freedom phone, and every other month, I have to buy a new minutes card.

VållèjºKîd707
I have MetroPCS, which is in Sacramento/San Francisco area, Atlanta/Rome, and Flordia.

m!$hA
ive got virgin tho i think its only an aussie thing erm its so cheap that i recharge $30 every 3 months!

Chelsea23
Virgin Mobile? It's in US too

Jedi Priestess
Alltel and it blows. But then so does Sprint which my kid has.......they dont go everywhere like they need to and shes always losing her signal. mad I wish we had Cingular here.

JKozzy
Where's Cingular on the list? Geez stick out tongue

Black Onyx
i live in sacramento happy

i have no cellphone

furryman
02 (British Telecom) pay as you go

m!$hA
oh ok smile

furryman
Virgin is English - Mr Richard Branson - being the entrepreneur he is, it's pretty much global wink

silver_tears
Telus cool my dad pays each month, and I have a crapload of features no expression

Royal Knight
i wasn't thinking about that one embarrasment

Clovie
other, suprising, isn't it?

Dr. Gonzo
I have Cingular

Real
cingular...why isnt it on the list? its one of the biggest providers in the U.S. now

VållèjºKîd707
Cool I live about an hour from Sac.

Alias Neo
tesco phone

Ellen
sony ericsson smile

Discos
I have pay as you go from a company called "Orange"

ladygrim
im on orange to but i have been onmany . 02 , vodafone , tmobile

Discos
doesnt matter, they are all corperate pigs who scam ya out of money.

Discos - stick it to the man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.