CAn bruce banner ever bulk up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vu_Quang
ok FINE he doesnt need to.. but can this original alter ego go into weight lifting without the hulk coming through. it takes adeneline right so i figure bruce is stuck to maintain his current weight.

any thoughts?
v-Q

FeceMan
His "original alter ego"....

I thought Banner just had to be angry to go into Hulk mode (or scared or something).

Wait a second, weightlifting doesn't induce adrenalin release. Epinephrin is released by impulses caused by the stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system in a negative manner. In layman's terms, Bruce gets into a situation which requires a "fight or flight" response, he'll become the Hulk. Otherwise, he'll stay Bruce. So weightlifting is fine.

Unless someone makes fun of him for being scrawny.

moshtitan
then all hell breaks lose at the gym.

lil timmy
hahaha, this is a funny question..

if you've ever lifted with a bunch of jocks, then you know that etting angry is actually something you try to do sometimes to get that last rep in without a spot..

it sounds like they are trying to "lighten-up" the hulk in the hulk 2 movie. they should include a scene where he's lifting and start to change.. i could see that being freaking hilarious.

Asian Hulk
The Hulk is a green giant monster superhero!!!!

Arachnoidfreak
No shit, really?

Alpha Centauri
He isn't actually a superhero. He's more a neutral than anything.

Bruce Banner knocked Abomination flying with a punch. I don't think bulking up is necessary when you can do this.

-AC

FeceMan
Asian Hulk, why are you still posting here? I'm serious, can anyone tell me if he really is THAT stupid or is just trying to get people to make fun of him?

Alpha Centauri
Keep on topic please.

-AC

FeceMan
Fine. The answer is "yes".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.