what is the greatness villian teams you can think of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
Make your own super villain team, Who would you have, I put the number at 7. Any comics, so DC and Marvel can team up or so.

I have Dr Ock on the team, his brains will go a long way in making this a powerful team.

I put the Joker, cause we need a nut case in there some were. and besides, he can come up with plans that not many people can understand. (Wonder if thats a good thing??)

Of couse Lex will be in it, more brains, plus some one you can control the Joker to a point.

We might as well use brawn so Clayface is pick.

The team needs under world help so Kingping is enlisted on the team.

Ok other nut case is the Green Goblin, Norman Osborn, He would be a great help,

And the human Arguntion, the villian that looks like Mojo with his brains, he might teach Ock a thing or 2 about making weapons.

It would be a pwerful team, but in the short run(I mean very short) It will bound to fall apart because they will not get along, and almost all the Villians has a ego that will get in the others way. Would not be shock if a few members died in the making of a plan, who knows maybe they can work with each other??

Arachnoidfreak
Dr. Doom, Lex Luthor, Carnage, Thanos, Dark Phoenix(does she count?), Magneto, Graviton(with a little work, this guy could be great)

Joker1237
I think Carnage would be problems on your team though, I dont think he would work with the other members, so it is a flaw team. Carnage is not a team player (so are the Joker and Gobie, so that is my big flaw on my team.)

spata174
Thanos, the Magus, Mephisto, Korvac, Magneto, Dormammu, and Apocalypse. They all are megalomaniacs though, not good as a team. But they each pack a good punch

Shadow_King
Apocalypse, Galactus, Shadow King, magneto,venom,sinister, dark phoenix, onslaught,

Arachnoidfreak
Oh no, Carnage wouldn't be a problem, if he started to act up, Lex Luthor or Dr. Doom OR Thanos would sedate him, seperate Cletus from the symbiote with sonics, and give the symbiote to someone worthy of being on the team. I say give it to Bullseye.

Oh, I forgot to add: Lex Luthor has more underworld connections than Kingpin has fat cells. When you have Lex, you don't need Kingpin.

Joker1237
I am worry about Joker and Gobie on my team, both had been know to betray there own team mates somewere down the line lol. But I do know they would be the problems on the team and who to watch out for.

VENOMfan
Goblin is self centered, he wouldnt work on a team unless there was somthing big in it for him.

and he is insane. Hobgoblin tho

great team player, work's with the Sinister 6 all of the time. and is NOT insane

Joker1237
But I go with the old saying Some times being Insane is Good, works with the Joker all the time lol.

VENOMfan
It's a toughy...Green Goblin(Norman) and Hobgoblin(Roderick) are sooooo evenly matched

Green Goblin is unpredictable becuase he is insane. the Hobgoblin is unpredictable becuase he is not insane

there almost indentical physically, both have the same gadget's and both are brilliant.

being crazy dosent make you stupid.....Joker is insane and clever at the same time, Carnage isnt

*the devil convinced man he didnt exist* the Hobgoblin one up'ed him.
he convinced the world that the real Hobgoblin was somebody else *Ned Leed's* who he later killed.

Norman was behind the clone saga....lot of stuff put into a decade there.

both are great, I suppose picking one is impossible

moshtitan
Juggernaut, Magneto, Thanos, Dr. Doom, Apocalypse,Electro,Hobgoblin.

Manowar
Dr. Doom (the brains)
Juggernaut (the brawn)
Apocalypse (the fighter)
Hobgoblin (the aerial attack)
Magneto (the reinforcment)
Bullseye (the long-ranged man)
Galactus (the driving force behind it all)

SnakeEyes
Dr. Bong from Howard the Duck could take all of em!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding:

Doom: brains

Thanos: power

Sabertooth: the tracker

Galactus: defense

Green Goblin: sky fighting

Ultron: he's cool

Magneto: my favorite X-villain

Darth Jello
tha brains:Kingpin, Gamesmaster, Mephisto, Azazel

tha big gunsmessedienna Blaze, Typhoid Mary, Shriek, the Living Laser, Kirigi

tha brute squad: Crossbones, Bullseye, Boomerang, Bane, Whirlwind, Nuke

Beyonder
They're not always the first to come to mind when the word villain comes up, but they're all major threats. They're my version of the Magnificient Seven.

Exodus: Telepathic/Telekenesis powerhouse

Holocaust: Life drainer megalomaniac

Annahilus: The Living Death, 'nuff said.

Black Heart: Magic being; son of Mephisto; powerful demon

Nimrod: Highly advanced with adaptability as a power; curbstomped the X-Men and Juggernaut

Super Skrull: powerhouse with fantastic 4's power + hypnosis

Omega Red: Life draining U.S.S.R. supersoldier; just that badass looking

LIZARDRULZ
1.juggernaut 2.rhino (strength team)
3.octopus (brains,leadership skills)
4.mystique (hacker,theif)
5.kingpin(power,connections,influence)
6.pyro(cool fire power)
7.bullseye(he can come in handy

VENOMfan
every Goblin. If all of the guy's who were ever a Hobgoblin or Green Goblin and the Demogoblin all hooked up they would kick soooooo much ass

I'd love to see them take on/out the Xmen

Darth Jello
the problem there is that all goblins hate each other.

VENOMfan
Yup, it will always be a pipe dream of mine tho

If Kingsley had the money and resources he could recruit most of them, he is easily the best with people skill's and could convince them too work together.
except Demogoblin....and he is the trump card
Kingsley tricked Norman into helping him and makes a great leader for the Sinister Six. but it still wouldnt work

Jargon343
If you have the Joker on your team:

The team will accomplish whatever it is they set out to do. Then when they were all celebrating Joker would kill them with Joker gas. Then Batman would come and kick Jokers ass.

So that team works depending on whether you consider that a win or not.

Asian Hulk
These are the Hulk 's villains like Maj.Glenn Talbot,Leader,Abomination,Modok,Absorbing Man,Zzzax,Col.John Armbruster,Gen,.John Ryker,Mercy,Trauma,Rhino,Harpy,Hulkbuster,U-Foes and Ringmaster

Victor Von Doom
Assuming they'd get along-

Thanos, Doom, Onslaught, Dormammu, Apocalypse, Abomination, Ultron.

Now bring it on.

Jargon343
Satan and Batmite.

Alpha Centauri
"Thanos, Doom, Onslaught, Dormammu, Apocalypse, Abomination, Ultron."

This plus Morg and Terrax.

-AC

Joker1237
I guess we can have a super hero team to counter your Super Villain Team

Batman brains, of couse, pluse he knows the Joker.
Supes why not, he can take Lex
Spiderman yes, He battle bot Dr ock and the Goblin.
Dare Dvil, Reason King pin
Wonder Woman, because well she looks good,
And Batgirl(Cain) because well the same reason that applies with Wonder Woman lol.
and for my 7th Hero, mmmm, Maybe the Sufer, he preety cool.

bardock
magneto

bardock
and the brotherhood

Alpha Centauri
Against:

Thanos, Doom, Onslaught, Dormammu, Apocalypse, Abomination, Ultron, Morg and Terrax?

Nobody is facing them and coming out alive. Nobody. Without exception. Well nobody under T.O.A.A and Living Tribunal.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Baron Helmut Zemo as the leader, remember when he raided Avengers mansion? And he made Cap cry.
Jack O' Lantern, I would rather have Green Goblin, but he's insane and doesn't work with teams, plus Jack can use his pumpkin head as a bomb, which is funny to watch.
Count Nefaria
Dark Beast
Cobalt Man
Wizard
Mister Sinister

Alpha Centauri
Baron Zemo is awesome.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.