Who should get the next comic book movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LIZARDRULZ
Comic book based movies are pretty popluar right now you got Hulk,Spiderman,X-Men,Daredevil,Punisher even Catwoman for some odd reason, what should be next?

Paola
if Catwoman has her movie..... let's have a Psylocke one! shifty

Arachnoidfreak
Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, Ironman, and Captain America are already being made. check the other threads for more info

Fearnix
Iron fist or Venom

Alpha Centauri
Ghost Rider.

-AC

ScarletSpider
From the intial things I've read, I really want to see a Namor movie. As long as they change his look a little bit, that ridiculous haircut and fish scale speedo should not appear on the silver screen.

And screw Thor, I want a Beta Ray Bill movie!

Manowar
well the next movie is Man-Thing on September 3

punkyhermy
Catwoman.I am talking about THE Catwoman we all know NOT the Halle Berry version of her.

Alpha Centauri
I read that The Rock was interested in playing Namor.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Hmm, I was hoping they'd hire an actor.

Gregory
John Constantine should get his own movie. And you know, I wouldn't mind seeing Nightwing in his own movie.

Arachnoidfreak
Constantine is getting his own movie. Keanu Reeves is playing him.

Alpha Centauri
"Hmm, I was hoping they'd hire an actor."

Hahahaha. Can he SAY that?!

Reminds me of Family Guy.

Bird guy: Follow your nose. Follow YOUR nose.

Brian: Hahaha. No but seriously that's good. I wasn't thinking of doing it so cartoony.

Bird guy: How would you do it?

Brian: I was you know, thinking of doing it good. Like an actor.

The Rock would SUCK as Namor I think.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Yeah he would/will. Damn casting department.

Alpha Centauri
Physically I don't think you can get a better Eddie Brock than Brock Lesnar.

However he probably has the acting ability of a retarded chicken...with no legs and a trunk.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.