Scarlett Johansson's looks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
I recently watched 'Lost in Translation'. While watching, I kept thinking that Scarlett Johansson is very beautiful. I couldn't quite put my finger on why, but then it came to me. Who else thinks that she looks a lot like Amber Benson?

fanatos
Don't know who Benson is, but I've read that Scarlett and Benicio Del Toro spent a good time in a hotel elevator, where they accidently met each other. Scarlett said that she liked it. Interesting huh?

dirtypop
Yeah I definitely see the similarity between her and Amber Benson. I never noticed it before, but you are right. btw, Fanatos, Amber Benson is an actress, most famous for her role as Tara on Buffy.

fabgab04
Before Scarlett Johansson was really famous and I saw her in Ghost World she reminded me of Majandra Delfino, who played Liz's best friend in the old WB show Roswell--they have an incredibly similar look big grin kinda wierd if anyone used to watch the show

Anyhow, I think Scarlett Johannsen is a very talented, pretty actress; she chooses such a variety of movies and I think that's great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.