my ear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
i have a lump inside my ear embarrasment do i wait till it goes down or tell my mahja and go to the doctors??

HockeyHorror
ummm can u see the lump? if so..is the lump red or purple.

m!$hA
i tried lookin in the mirra, but i couldnt, so i got a mirra an looked into that thru the othe mirror (u know how they do it @ the hairdressers so u can see the back of ur head) but i couldnt see it.....it's more like....big and not like a pimple sort of....like.....i dunno but im guessuing it wont be a colour at all! just skin colour! and when i touch it it hurts sad

HockeyHorror
its just an infection. happened to me yes goes away in couple of days. but if ur worried see a doctor yes

m!$hA
i thought it would...not too worried its just annoying...it's like u know when you loose a tooth an theres that little gap an u just cant help running your tongue along it...it's like that...i cant help touching the lump which makes it hurt sad

BingaBonga
Yeah, my friend had one too, but it went away in a few days. My suggestion is just to eat and drink healthy. smile

shellie
silly misha , if it hurts dont touch . wink

m!$hA
omg!!! havnt u read my oh-my-god thred?? im ON A DIET eek! maybe thats causing it...im eating healthier then i eve have before erm

HockeyHorror
possible.

m!$hA
i cant help it.....it's there and i have to...it feels cool too stick out tongue i love stuff like that!!

shellie
sometimes it will help to aply a warm compress to it .

m!$hA
whadda ya mean???

HockeyHorror
http://www.healthyconnections.com/ent/images/earblock_01.jpg

does it hurt at number 1^

m!$hA
WOAH!!! .........*examines pic* ............. eek! yes yes thats it!!!

m!$hA
whoops, i mean my 'crap' thred embarrasment

Dr. Gonzo
Nice, Chart HH

BingaBonga
Maybe you're just touching it too much.

fuct_up_kid
omg!! that so happened to me!! it really bugged me but i couldn't stop touching it!! lol laughing

HockeyHorror
smile

im bored yes

m!$hA
yes!!!
finally sum1 knows what im talkin bout!!!
if i ever get lumps...say on my face....on my legs (dunno if i HAVE had em on my legs) on my back (one again, dunno) but anyways...i cant help touchin!!!

BingaBonga
Does it itch? If not just do something else to keep it from wanting to be touched.

m!$hA
nah doesnt itch.....well i came on kmc....but that makes me wanna touch it when im reading/scrolling down coz it only takes 1 hand sad
but i probli will go and eat something erm

shellie
warm wash cloth held over your ear for 5 minutes . it'll relieve some preasure that cuases the hurting . wink

m!$hA
but what does it MEAN?>?

@ shell - ill try smile thanx sexy!

shellie
wink

m!$hA
well i must be of....food is awaiting me downstairs wink
love yall, thanx 4 ya help,
xxoo misha!

Ellen
happy

§pearhead
Unlikely...I'd get it checked if I were you

BingaBonga
Yeah... I don't think that that is it at all.

fuct_up_kid
aaaah i know!! it really bugs me, and everyone gets pissed off with me lol

Discos
it could actually be from an ear-ring, i had one and it is stil there after about 10 years.

My friend has a HUGE one on his ear and he claimed it was cancer no expression

Discos - but then his mum told us he was lying

m!$hA
i dont have my ears pearsed...and its not like them lumps, i seen em erm

Mighty Yoda
what happened to ya ear

m!$hA
roll eyes (sarcastic) read the first post!

Mighty Yoda
you had a lump in your ear

m!$hA
sad yes embarrasment

Mighty Yoda
ooohhh. Painful?

m!$hA
yes!!!

Mighty Yoda
very?

m!$hA
if i touch it erm

Mighty Yoda
must hurt then especially when your sleeping and you lean on it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.