I'm in love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

minnie
Ok, call me crazy, but...I'm in love! With who, you may ask? Well, I'll tell you: Simon Cowell! I mean he's funny, smart, charming, honest, handsome...what more could you want in a guy?
smile smile smile Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Asami
Great looks?

sauron
well when he first ever appeared on our screens in the UK in 2000 i think, before he went to america he was a complete dick!

and now apparenty he is hot property....so whatever smile

i dont like him myself though

WindDancer
aaaww.....I wish the best for you two love birds big grin

White Lady
im in love too............nah im not..simon coweel yuckafee

ash007
should be on OFF-TOPIC
Gerneal is for serious discussion

yerssot
good for you thumb up

moving to OTF... not moved...
djee, I'm really bad at this moving thing :s

sauron
love is a serious thing

lil bitchiness
eww

Shoukan
wacko

silver_tears
I dislike him wiht a passion yes

Fire
I'm in love too

HannaBananabal
*Gags as she hangs herself*

He's not all that bad, but being in love with him? That's outta the question for me!

To each his own!

Darth Revan
um... No... What you have is called a crush...

Though Simon Cowell is the man rock

Shoukan
Simon Cowell is very funny...I like his snappy attitudethumb up

clavis9495
waahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha whahahahahahahahahahaa laughing OMG THIS CANT BE REAL!!!! wahhahahhahahahahahah oooooooooooohhhh ur so f:uckin funny! laughing laughing I mean Simon cowell

Kes
Got a pic?

botankus
What is the purpose of these threads?
To name an actor or actress that you will never meet to express to people who could care less a love that will never exist but in your own mind??

HannaBananabal
Here's a pic of him:

*Georgina_A*
Simon Cowell??well, thats new...sick

NyC-gUrL
isnt simon cowell gay?? confused

oh well, he's funny enough thumb up

*Georgina_A*
weird enough wink

pipschick
If that's your type, then enjoy your love for him, me on the other hand, can't stand him!! sick

Kes
If I've ever seen anything with him I dont remember.
Thanks.

minnie
Hello, I am back for one last post. When I made this thread, I was infatuated with the man we know of as Simon Cowell. I am completely over that crush. I apologize for being so stupid about it. Anyways, happy trails!

quiball
laughing I have to admit that you are crazy, but he would be an interesting person to be with, to say the least...

lil bitchiness
Kes, he's one of the judges on the Pop Idol show here in UK. Hes very cocky, in fact overly so, and he has over done it so much, that he became the stereotype of himself now.

Kes
Havent a clue. That show didnt pass here. Thank God. I think we had our own version blink

tazman
Now he's one of the Judges on American Idol, and though I like his honesty, he's brutally honest which is a little overboard. These kids are trying their best, and sometimes his comments are too much.

fly_girl130USA
ssssssssssssssSimon....... mad

Evy_O
He looks awful, no offense, but... messed

yerssot
that **** from Idols? the guy that can only boost the UK and USA and showed he has no idea what good music is?

well, bad character, no looks, but if you're in love, good for you

Devalion
Whoa! Hold the phone!....Simon Cowell?! blink

rupertsgurl4eva
ikiness 4evar

periera
i think he's pretty hot myself....smile

xmen fan
i don't know who he is!

SweetNsouR
... no expression ...

Ellen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by minnie
Ok, call me crazy, but...I'm in love! With who, you may ask? Well, I'll tell you: Simon Cowell! I mean he's funny, smart, charming, honest, handsome...what more could you want in a guy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL youre in love i think me too but not simon cowel
smile love

xmen fan
ok good for you

Ellen
LOL youre in love i think me too but not simon cowel
smile love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.