Movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ResidentEvil
Theses Are Some Of The More Familiar Movies Id post link to list but it wont let me

Alien 5
Anaconda 2
The A-Team
Basic Instinct 2
Batman Begins
Battlefield Earth 2
Beverly Hills Cop 4
Bewitched
The Birth of the Pink Panther
Bride of Frankenstein
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Constantine
The Crow: Wicked Prayer
Daredevil 2
Deep Blue Sea 2
Die Hard 4
Doom
Dukes of Hazzard
Exorcist 4:1
The Fast and the Furious 3
Ghost Rider
Girls Gone Wild
Gladiator 2
The Goonies 2
Hawaii Five-O
Hellboy 2
Independence Day 2
Indiana Jones 4

Cinemaddiction
What's the point of this list, and thread? confused

ResidentEvil
its a list of movies that are going to/working on/has a story line for those movies i got a list of hundreds of more movies but i can post links and this is the movie section and i think some of those movies might be cool or different to see so I'm sharing the list with everyone

furryman
sad

forumcrew
so were supposed to talk about them? is this like all movies in development like ones that are rumored and might happen or just anything coming out?

because like constatine is out this year and independence day 2 has been rumored for years

Vengeance
there actually making an alien 5 that would be awsome. but seriously i dont think there gonna make abattlefield earth seing that it made no money. and i no there making no independence day 2 becuase the directors talk and said that they could find no way to just make a copy of the first.

Shadow_King
ya doom the movie

Shadow_King
they are actually gonna make that movie.

Vengeance
well i cried to god not to make it yet they still are *tear*
the movie has nothing in its future that i can see. and the 3rd game looks retarded to.

ladygrim
do we need another excorsict???? really after the first one it got to much

Shadow_King
hey i am a big fan of doom. i always played the game.

forumcrew
the rock is actually talking about doing doom

Myth
Battlefield Earth 2? Wasn't the 1st one horrible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.