Ryan Phillippe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dirtypop
Yes, I know he hasn't had a new movie in a while, but there are more coming....And he IS one of the SEXIEST MEN alive, and a damn good actor. Post your thoughts or pics, whatever. big grin

dirtypop
here's one of him getting ice for a 4th of July party this year.

dirtypop
and another; cute butt.

dirtypop
with daughter ava recently.

Bana_Rama1968
awww hes so hot!!

fabgab04
I agree! Ryan is just sooo beautiful. I love so many of his movies...especially Cruel Intentions, Playing by Heart, and Way of the Gun, and he was hot in 54 too

fabgab04
Here's him and Angelina in Playing By Heart....Although I said it was a great movie, the best parts are the scenes of him and Angelina as well as Gillian Anderson

SummerSunshine
aaw cute pix!
I didnt know he had a daughter?!?!?!

dirtypop
yeah, he has a daughter named Ava Elizabeth and a son named Deacon who was born late last year; both of whom are from wife Reese Witherspoon. Here, I'll post more... He seems like such a great daddy, not to mention gorgeous!

dirtypop
and another of the whole fam soon after Deacon was born

dirtypop
and another with Ava...

dirtypop
here's one w. ava on father's day

dirtypop
and another...

SummerSunshine
aaaww those are cute!!!
i knew he was married but not had kids!! loool

Bana_Rama1968
awww hes probably such a great dad smile

fanatos
My sister goes nuts about him wink .
As for me, I dunno. I've seen The Way Of The Gun only and can't say much... I like his wife better laughing .

dirtypop
Try Cruel Intentions; That way if Ryan still doesn't please you immensley, Reese is in it. smile

fanatos
Good smile. Thanks, I will.

fanatos
I just watched Cruel Intentions. Such a sad movie smile .
For a minute there I thought he didn't actually die, cuz Anette looked kinda up to something. I guess that eased the ending for me.

Sometimes I think he's a bad actor, and sometimes I think the opposite. embarrasment
One more thing, I'm not gay but I think he's a good looking guy, even hot cool , and I also think I look a bit like him.

Krabs55
Has anyone ever seen Igby goes down ? Ryan is in it.

dirtypop
fanatos, I'm glad you saw Cruel Intentions! ...and you look like him, huh? maybe we should talk hahaha
And yeah, I've seen Igby goes down; Ryan's good in it and its a good movie, but his part isn't huge; he plays Igby's brother.

All_For_Orlando
I think Ryan is cute and everything but i just think he tries a tad bit too hard to act! I saw him in I know what u did last summer and i didnt like his role, maybe cause he was just a drunkened meanarse. He did a little better in Cruel Intentions, not accepting the fact that he slept with his step sister *-( >.< )-*

fabgab04
roll eyes (sarcastic) Ryan was AMAZING in cruel intentions! and how can you say he's trying too hard to act?!? My sister and I have seen pretty much all of his movies, and his range of emotion in his acting, and the roles he plays make each one of his movies better.... Maybe you should see Gosford Park, White Squall, Playing by Heart, i dunno ... it never seems to me like he tries to hard; he is a great actor to me....

dirtypop
me too, fabgab!!!! big grin

All_For_Orlando
Well thats just what i think, it doenst mean you have to think the same.

fabgab04
I understand... Its cool cool

Also, Krabs55, I have seen Igby Goes Down too and liked it a lot, though it is kinda wierd. Ryan is good in it, but like dirtypop said he's not the main character or anything. But its a great cast with Susan Surandon, Claire Danes, and Kieren Culkin... Kieren is really awesome in this movie and he's its star...still the movie is a bit different. stick out tongue
btw, I LOVE your sig!!!! wink

Linkalicious
Phillipee is a mack in Cruel Intentions. he's everything i want to be when i grow up. big grin

dirtypop
LOL I hope you mean towards the end, not the ******* he is at the beginning haha smile j/k

Linkalicious
well both actually. And yes i know that sounds screwed up....

But playing the field like he does at the begining definitly sounds like a lot of fun. yes

and eventually, falling for that one special girl....is my ultimate goal.

Can i get any ladies to post pics of him from Cruel Intentions? Like nice big ones....because i want to make a Phillipee sig.

dirtypop
Linkalicious: I can't right now b/c I'm using a great computer, but check back - i will soon! a phillippe sig would be GREAT!

dirtypop
haha i mean i'm NOT using a great comp. right now...

Linkalicious
sweet thanks a ton Dirty.

Oh and i'd prefer the pics of him to be from cruel intentions if at all possible. I think he looked best in that movie!

fabgab04
Sure, later today, Linkalicious, still on a crappy comp.... Glad to be of service.

dirtypop
haha sorry linkalicious, I will post some pics later today... (this comp automatically logged me in as my friend, fabgab04)...sorry for the confusion embarrasment

dirtypop
here's a pic of him and selma blair in Cruel Intentions...

dirtypop
and another of him in cruel...

dirtypop
and another...

dirtypop
sorry here you go...

dirtypop
and more...

dirtypop
and yet another...

dirtypop
and another w/reese...

dirtypop
here's one; i dunno why its in in black & white...

dirtypop
and here's one more

fanatos
I liked this part eek! .

dirtypop
LOL laughing

fabgab04
I love that part laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud It always gets to me!

reesescuzn
Hey well I am Reese's Cusin and Ryan is very well looking and Little Deacon is Sooooooo Cute the last time i saw him was 4th of July thoe

dirtypop
Are you for real?? If you are that is completely awesome!

reesescuzn
Yes I really am! I know and I am Jessica Simpson's Cuzn

sorrow
it seems you are cousin to anybody... erm

dirtypop
ditto of sorrow's words...

PrefectRonnykin
resse witherspoon and jessica simpson arnt related blink

emmaphoebe
Hi!
Those pics with Ava are just awesome!! Do you know any good sites where there are pictures with Ava? Not the old ones, maybe more recent ones. I live in Germany and unfortunately, we don`t see much of Ava over here.
Thanks!

LadyDeath
2 words

not hot

dirtypop
Here's a great site for Ryan, Reese, and Ava pictures. You have t register before you can see all the posts though...
Its called Dashing Allure, there is a link to it from here http://www.rwitherspoon.com/

enjoy!

xLiNdS x 622x
Well well well..

Morning_Glory
a guy friend of mine- one of his best friends look exactly like Ryan Phillipee-- its scary

and all these girls want to date him but he's really really really picky

KillTheLight
i dont like him he reminds me of justin timberlake

Morning_Glory
yea sort of

xLiNdS x 622x
Morning_Glory you are so lucky to have a friend that looks like Ryan!!...got any pics? shifty

Morning_Glory
I dont have a scanner,... sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.