3001 - 3018 ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
on the 22nd of sept bilbo had his b'day , Gandalf got suspiuos , gave frodo a ring (3001)

12 of april 3018 Gandalf returns to tell frodo the extent of the ring but for the past 17 yrs it took him some bad events could of happened ... because when gandalf got to saurman he knew all bout the ring/shire/baggins so this could of been desaterous .... wat if that happen confused

Smodden
what if what happened???if something disasterous happened?

Well, the ringwraiths could have come to the shire looking for the ring.

Frodo would have had to make his way to rivendell to keep the ring safe.

Gandalf would have been killed by a balrog on a new quest to destroy the ring.

Boromir dies. Children die. a war begans over a lost trinket.

Merry and Pippen get kidnapped.

Gandalf returns.

Merry and pippen escape.

Denathor looses his city, and kills himself, just before things start to look good.

The ring is destroyed

Those are some disastorus things....yes

OK are you asking in the time of 17 years? some things could have happened.....ok.....hmm..let me see..
I think some things WERE going on then...Aragorn was looking for gollum, ancient evils were awakening....nazgul were out again....ect...

Bar-en-Danwedh
hmmm...
it's a good thing nothing like that happened...

i don't know what i'd do if anything happened to Boromir...

Discos
LG isnt making much sense i dont think.

mmm....what if something happened to Gandalf you are asking??

well frodo would have simply been screwed if he didnt have gandalf to tell him to bail from the shire.

Smodden
Exactlyno expression

Discos -is a geniuswink

Discos
your god damn right I am. I'm such a geniuse that they are awarding me a prize, all I have to do is send in $50 every 3 weeks along with tokens.

Discos - ladygrim, please back up what you are trying to say.

MornGlory
Merry Christmas treetreetree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.