Crappy Superheroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
I say...
SUPERMAN
HULK
GREEN LANTERN
PUNISHER
X-MEN
FANTASTIC FOUR
DAREDEVIL
I'll come up with more later...don't remember

bardock
those are mostly good heroes. x men are my favorite what are talking about? for me it is batman and superman.

FeceMan
That's quite a few heroes you've mentioned there. Oh, wait, your forgot BATMAN. You'll just put down everyone besides Batman 'cause you're an annoying fan that thinks "Batman is God; he can do no wrong and will never lose."

That's right. I went there.

punkyhermy
Ummm..actually FeceMan i love batman because i understand that he is NOT 'God,' and know that he DOES do wrong and LOOSES quite a lot in fights.

Manowar
Xmen, Hulk, Punisher, Daredevil, and Fantastic Four all kick ass

bardock
your just mad because all of the heroes on the list you made would kick batmans ass all up and down the batcave.

FeceMan
Exactly, which is why he won't admit Spider-Man would beat him.

punkyhermy
And u just wanna disagree with me because I disagree with you that spidey will whoop batman's ass!

bardock
alright spidey wouldnt whoop his ass. he would accidently kill because batman is so weak and lame. and whats with him hanging around with little boys all the time creepy.

Arachnoidfreak
Spiderman whould take Batman to school. "Here Bruce, this is how you dodge a punch with super-human agility. Oh? You don't have that? Ok, then let's try throwing a punch with 10 tons(200,000 pounds) of force behind it. Oh? You don't have that either? Ok, let's try walking on walls. You can't do that either!? What CAN you do? Make gadgets? Oh me too, I made these webshooters myself."

bardock
i am going to call child protective services on mr wanye. he is the michael jackson of superheoroes.

ScarletSpider
He has a female Robin now. Although she's still underage, so we can get him on statutory rape.

Gregory
I'm fairly sure that most of you are just acting like jackasses to annoy punkyhermy. It's just a hunch, but it's a strong hunch. Anyway, I say Aquaman is a pretty crappy superhero.

bardock
so i guess he is the r kelly of the comic world.

Manowar
you guys dont stoop down to insulting people like that...ive found punkyhermy to be quite knowledgeable in some things...she is just biased about Batman as most people are about their favorite hero!

bardock
i have nothing against her just batman

punkyhermy
huh? u guys are perverts!
so u think batman's crappy? got the idea! i'm cool with the fact that not everyone will like my fav superhero.

Joker1237
I disagree with most of the list

My crappy super heros are

Plasic man

Flash
Power Rangers (said Super heros right)??
Fan 4 (Thing does not count) so 3
Thats about it, oh yeah and Beast, Sure he is smart, but he does not do anything hardly, but sit next to a computer.

bardock
alot of early marvel guys where pretty bad. there is a guy called the whizzer hhahahahaahahaha.

Alpha Centauri
"she is just biased about Batman as most people are about their favorite hero!"

My argument is that you should agree when someone is better. Favourite or not.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Man, the Whizzer was so badass. He got his powers from a transfusion of mongoose blood! Tell me that that's not awesome. Flash gets hit with a lightening bolt and taps into the speed field/dimension/whatever. Whizzer has mongoose blood. You just can't compete.

Arachnoidfreak
Aquaman is a really crappy hero. and so was Grizzly. he was a hero for one comic, and then he died I think. He was in the comic where the Bombastic Bag Man made his appearance. (Spiderman was in the middle of his identity crisis thing)

Alpha Centauri
I really don't like Avalanche.

-AC

ScarletSpider
I don't like Aquaman either. IMO Namor should have beat the crap out of him in the Marvel vs. DC and then poked his eyes out with his own claw hand.

And the Great Lakes Avengers...*shudder* so horrible.

bardock
hawkeye is ok but use a gun man.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahaha. Finally someone said it. I have been waiting to hear that for a while.

-AC

ScarletSpider
MONGOOSE BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

bardock
shudders in fear.

Jargon343
Anyone fimiliar with Seanbabies take on Aquaman?

http://www.seanbaby.com/superfriends/aquaman.htm

Arachnoidfreak
The Great Lakes Avengers!!!! HAHAHAA!! I love those guys, they're so CRAPPY! It's funny. Deadpool takes them out by himself.

Arachnoidfreak
LOL Jargon great site

punkyhermy
yeah AquaMan and Plasticman! honestly 'plastic'man!HAHAHAHHA

ScarletSpider
It's funny that most of the time, Marvel's heroes are taken from archetypes built by early creators of DC comics, but the 2 characters that DC made that are created from Marvel archetypes are horrible.

Aquaman is a Namor rip off, and the Thin Man was created before Plastic Man.

bardock
Jack O'Lantern worst outfit

bardock
oh i forgot doctor bong

Shadow_King
everyone in DC except batman

Shadow_King
batman is the only one i like from DC comics

Joker1237
I like Batman, Supes, Wonder Woman, Batgirl(Cain) Robin/Nightwing
And maybe Green Lat to a extent, (The guy with the green brown hair which one is he??)

Arachnoidfreak
Just because you don't like a superhero doesn't make them crappy. Aquaman is crappy because his powers are useless, the most he could do in help out in the local aquarium.

Joker1237
now thats funny,

Jargon343
Just in case your first post didn't make that clear enough, right?

moshtitan
lol. i think every superheros crappy from time to time.

Manowar
omg i know Plastic Man is such a fuking loser!!

Gregory
Sometimes, I think I'm his only fan. Poor Plastic Man.

Joker1237
Good for you Gregory, I suppose some one out there some in this Earth is bond to be a Plastic Man fan. To bad you have a hard time starting a fan club lol.

Daywalker
Aquaman and the Fantastic four. Don't get me wrong, the human torch and the Thing are tha sh*t but that whole family thing they have going is so cheesy to me.

Aquaman is too obvious so i won't explain but you have to see this movie. The funniest part is about how worthless Aquaman is and it is hilarious. http://www.fractalcow.com/rex/high.html

I know i'm late on this but c'mon, let's give Batman more credit shall we? I don't want to create a Batman vs Spider-Man thread but really people........ I think if they fought, Spidey would feel like he was up against Kraven (a brilliant strategist and hunter)

Alpha Centauri
Rocket Racoon.

Ever since that ONE Hulk issue, I've hated him man.

Daywalker, off topic but has it ever occured to you that with those looks, weapons and clothing...you could actually fight crime? I promise. Go out onto the San Diego streets and lay out some one lines and some kicks. If you're also a martial artist it'll help. Forget the lack of powers, you actually could. If any mugger saw you, that has also seen the movies, he'd run a mile.

-AC

FrothByte
mr. fantastic is crappy. the only thing good about him is his brains... but his powers are crappy. and the name..... c'mon... mr 'fantastic'? jubilee is crappy as shit.

FrothByte
ei guys, did you know that that fractalcow and superfriends flash presentation was made by filipinos? listen to the accent of the speaker and you might get an idea of how asian hulk speaks.

Joker1237
Jubilee no, I am a Jubilee fan, maybe the only one. I think she is pretty cool, but each has there opion, she is crappy to you and cool to me.

FrothByte
yup. no argument there bro.

bardock
pyro is pretty lame

Jargon343
Everyones got their opinions true, but as far as pure uselessness goes I think Aquaman takes the cake.

Joker1237
I just saw that cartoon, from the site. Man that was funny, when the danger comes to New York, all the superfreinds go fight it. expect Aquaman, because his only powerful in water. Its funny to see them all zoom off to save the day and they leave Aquaman behide. that was the best part.

Jargon343
Aquaman

Daywalker
I've actually walked down the street in the entire outfit and people were really caught off guard. It was hilarious. People thought I was a stunt double getting ready to shoot a scene for the movie. The outfit is very accurate and you can't help but feel like Blade in it. People didn't want to mess with me, that's for sure cool

Daywalker
-

Yeah, it's some kind of stand up act put to a funny cartoon. It's so classic that I wish i could save it.

Daywalker
how about him in the end with his fish PJs and the girl cooking his fish laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
"I've actually walked down the street in the entire outfit and people were really caught off guard. It was hilarious. People thought I was a stunt double getting ready to shoot a scene for the movie. The outfit is very accurate and you can't help but feel like Blade in it. People didn't want to mess with me, that's for sure "

Where did you GET all that stuff?!

If you say Whistler I am gonna pop you haha.

-AC

Red Superfly
Superman
Green Lantern
Silver Surfer
Hawk Girl
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Namor

They all suck. I hate superheroes with too many or too powerful superpowers. Celestials and people from space are rubbish - who the hell can relate to those rubbish superheroes?

I like the more traditional, more human superheroes. Yeah, Wonder Woman is human and Hawk Girl ain't from space or anything - but man are they lame. Wonder Woman only has her sexiness and the drooling comic fanboys keeping her alive.

Namor has wings on his feet - Nuff said.

Spider-Man and Batman are the best of the lot.

The X-Men are great too, so is the Flash, and Daredevil, and Ghostrider, and Blade, and Hulk.

Fantastic Four aren't bad, but I'm not a fan.

Any superhero or villain "from space" (except the symbiotes from Spider-Man) are utter crud. Those Beyonder/Galactus/Green Lantern/Superman things are full of crap and are too corny to be taken seriously.

Joker1237
The Fish Pjs was funny too. It seems Aquaman, does nothing but sit around the hall all day while the others do the work. lol

Daywalker
laughing Well I had the entire outfit custom made at a leather store that specializes in "bedroom goodies". They do great work. You can order the sword and glaive online, a guy machined the spikes for me, I ordered the official Blade II sunglasses ($80.00 Oakleys),I made the EDTA darts out of aluminum chalk holders,inflation needles, quick steel,plastic test tubes and windshield washer fluid. I had help with the gun here: http://www.spatcave.com/bladeinst.htm

It was a really fun project.

Daywalker
I know even the writers for Aquaman have to laugh at that. I'll bet it's hard for them to really involve him in stories.

Alpha Centauri
"Well I had the entire outfit custom made at a leather store that specializes in "bedroom goodies". They do great work. You can order the sword and glaive online, a guy machined the spikes for me, I ordered the official Blade II sunglasses ($80.00 Oakleys),I made the EDTA darts out of aluminum chalk holders,inflation needles, quick steel,plastic test tubes and windshield washer fluid. I had help with the gun here: http://www.spatcave.com/bladeinst.htm"

Just don't go injecting yourself with "serum" or drinking blood smile.

-AC

FeceMan
Damn, Daywalker, I didn't know that you had all that stuff. Tight! Who said GL sucks? He's cool--his powers aren't too strong or anything, at least in my opinion.

Alpha Centauri
Green Lantern doesn't suck. For the simple reason he got a cross-over with Surfer, who is scarse when it comes to cross-overs. Rune, Superman and Green Lantern. About it I think. As far as pairings go.

-AC

badsymbiote
Morons. Batman is not a crappy hero. He effin' rocks--and I"ve been a Marvel girl for more than 20 years. I definately have my favorites, but in DC--he and Superman are tops--though Superman could use a little bit of an update. Those Seinfeld commercials with Patrick Warburton's voice as Superman are very funny, and they help a little.

I rarely harsh out on the sanctity of other's fave heroes, because I respect and understand that everyone is drawn to someone uniquely significant to them as an individual.

Arguements like this are pointless. Like the 45 or so damn versus threads that take up so much space on this forum.

How about the "Invisible Woman vs. Wonder Woman in her invisible jet, if WW didn't eat for a couple of days and Sue were 10 lbs. heavier."

Y'all are runnin' out of ideas, me thinks.

Daywalker
laughing out loud cool laughing out loud

Daywalker
Yeah, I pulled out all stops when I set my mind to having this costume.

GL is cool, (my next costume). He actually has the most powerful weapon in the universe and his only limitations are his own thoughts. He makes for an interesting character.

I posted a pic of myself as Blade to give you the full effect of the look

Arachnoidfreak
Why do you remind me of that guy from MadTV...?

Predator 89
Batman & Robbin, Flash, and Ant-man

ScarletSpider
I don't like the original Ant-Man (Dr. Pym), but Ant-Man II is cool, too bad they killed him. It seems like a pretty useless power, but he was an inventive and skillfull guy, and he did some pretty cool stuff.

norrin radd
robin is pretty bad, if you think about it look batman is a superhero that walks during the night whats the color of his suit? black of course, so he could pass without being seen or call attentions.
Now robin, he walks at night with batman what does he wear? yellow, red, green suit. case closed.

now everybody will kill me but i also think captain america to be a little crappy to.

VENOMfan
the guy who does mike Tyson?

Arachnoidfreak
lol, Yea, and the Shaq impression too.

VENOMfan
LMAO!

Alpha Centauri
"Now robin, he walks at night with batman what does he wear? yellow, red, green suit. case closed."

Not to mention that dangerously lame side parting with sweep-over.

Captain America sucks man. I hate him.

-AC

VENOMfan
I hate Gambit.......not very partial about Wolverine but I dont hate him

Joker1237
Well Robin is ok but I like him better as Nightwing. Now all that said and done, what good is Robin unless, Batman says, I go after the Joker, while you get me my cup of coffie. Well I guess he is good for something.

Arachnoidfreak
Oi, agreed. Captain America blows chunks.

Alpha Centauri
Puck, the little dude from Alphaflight.

-AC

SnakeEyes
yeah i hate him. Also Howard the Duck

badsymbiote
SWEE-EEEET!!!

Bet your GL costume will rock, too. I made a Rogue costume in 1995 0r 96, but I had to paint all of the details on her costume--and you have to be pretty confident to walk around in a tight-ass yellow spandex suit all day.
Good luck with your suit, and be sure to get a pic on here--I'd love to see how it turns out.

vu_Quang
ok enough of the batman bashing....

Batman is a good read ALWAYS. you can knock that. good stories and writers are drawn to him like a powerful magnet

Daywalker
Aries Spears..........I get that alot laughing out loud

Some people that see me walking about think i'm about to do a Blade comedy skit confused

Daywalker
I'll definitely post one after I get some pics. i'll bet your Rogue was great too. Any pics?

FeceMan
Daywalker, that's pretty kinky. "Superheroes" I dislike, in no particular order:

1. Robin (he's a victim of sexual abuse, though)
2. Leech (too ugly)
3. Invisible Woman/Mr. Fantastic (sorry, never liked them, probably due to the names and costumes)
4. Superman (not that he SUCKS, but he's too powerful for his own good smile)
5. Hulk (my friends and I came to the consensus that he's the superhero for the fat kid, lol)
6. Punisher (blah)
5. Magneto (Same with Superman, he's just too strong...he wouldn't be, but his ability to block psionics puts him up there, in my opinion)
6. ANY superhero that consistently uses the "run super fast in a circle to create a whirlwind" ability. Sorry, I HATE that a lot.
7. Captain America (unimpressive)
8. Any other superhero that is just so powerful he could stomp any other one. Actually, this isn't so much dislike as it is my thoughts on unfairness. I mean, honestly, what's the point of even having fights between these "God" heroes/villains?

I think that's all of them for now.

Daywalker
I have an issue with superheroes with god-like powers too. I mean what's the point? If you know the hero is so powerful and invulnerable, it just takes the excitement out of any story they're involved in.

The Superman animated series was a good example of this. As you said he was too powerful for his own good so they dumbed down his powers. I mean I could only watch him get electrocuted,subjected to kryptonite poisoning and have his powers stolen but so many times That show didn't last very long roll eyes (sarcastic)

On the flip side of that, Batman TAS was a huge success due to the fact that he was human, had no powers and had many resourceful ways of defeating villains. Now that's entertainment.

Joker1237
Batman TAS was even better than the Spiderman catoon, but they were both good in there own rights.

I cant wait for Vol 2 to come out.

Asian Hulk
I think I like those superheroes like Batman,Superman,Wonder Woman,Flash,The Amazing Spiderman,The Incredible Hulk,Captain America and The Magnificent Daredevil.

Alpha Centauri
Who are those ****ing annoying bastard from Alphaflight who high five each other and create like a solar flare?

Northstar and Southstar?

-AC

Magee
Hey whats with the bashing of strong people??
I mean i read a comic and i wanna see power, amazing fights that make the earth and universe shake, i dont wanna see some guy running around with limited martial arts skills and smarts, i just find it boring. I personally, some people r different but i read comics that i like and think sound interesting not comics which i can relate to i mean come on blink

In fact how many superheros is there that u can relate to?!?!

Batman - wat, his parents were killed now he has a high tech ninja suit which makes him look like a bat? A cave and an armoured car that runs on jet fuel

daredevil - he's blind and he has amazing reflex's, sure its said ur hearing is better if ur blind but how many blind people run around in a red devil costume?

Spiderman - oh yea i remember that time i was bitten by a radioactive spider and then could lift cars, climb on walls, had a "spider sense" (btw i love spiderman)

My point is can u actualy relate to that?

norrin radd
people have different tastes, this is a good thing trust me, it would be very annoying if we all liked the same.

Joker1237
yes you can have your all time super villians teams that cant be stop, While I enjoy watching the Super Freinds take on Doom, with the greatness low power villians ever(2 bad no Joker)

Daywalker
I don't mean to lash out at people that like those things, i'me merely stating how I feel about it.

Personally I can relate to Batman because he's a human that strives for his personal best to overcome any obstacle.

I must admit that the comic book world would be pretty boring if there were nothing but Batman-ish characters though. We definitely need both but this is my preference.

Don't get me wrong, I like heroes with powers but just not on a god-like level. If I want to see people bend time and space, i'll watch star Trek.

Batman, Blade, Wolverine and Spawn are examples of my kind of characters.

Jason Wyngarde
how bout those wonder twins they suck

ScarletSpider
Amen to that.

ragesRemorse
man if you want to know the crappiest villians just say 70% of DC

Bozzalev
Okay, I got one. Who remembers Skin (Angelo Espinosa) from Generation X? Compared to powerful eyebeams, adamantium claws, psionic fire, etc., six feet of extra skin just hanging on you SUCKS. What a horrible superpower! No wonder Marvel killed him!

Arachnoidfreak
Skin was cool! I thought he was crap at first to, but I changed my mind eventually. If it was just hanging off, it'd be retarded, but he can control it.

ragesRemorse
the entire x-factor

Jason Wyngarde
toad sucks too

Manowar
Here ill make a list of my most despised characters!!!

1. Pyro!
2. Bishop
3. Toad
4. Cyclops
5. Rogue
6. Gambit
7. Superman
8. Jubilee
9. Mystique
10. Archangel

Jason Wyngarde
that list is pretty much the one i was gonna type. great minds think alike

ragesRemorse
damn you hate alot of good heros, but yeah i defaintly agree with you on jubilee, she is possibly the worst hero ever. I mean for the fact that she would bring downt he tone of the x-men comics, every time she was on the page i had an urge to always skip untill she wasnt, fuking annoying bit.ch. Toad, and pyro suck the big one too

Manowar
big grin

Bozzalev
Hey, I liked him, too. I actually thought it really sucked the way Marvel killed him off. I mean, after Gen X he was hardly ever seen. Then suddenly he's crucified outside the mansion. dots But his power was...unfortunate. Yeah, he could control them, but man does that suck! And they never went into helping him control them better til the end of the run of Gen X. *shrug*

Asian Hulk
Maybe Spiderman and the Hulk know about it!!!!if Superman and Batman tried to kick their ass!!!!!

Surfer 52
SUPERMAN
DAREDEVIL
PUNISHER
BATMAN
WONDERWOMAN
X-MEN BESIDES WOLVERINE GAMBIT STORM PHEONIX AND COLOSSUS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.