Songs you listen to when u break up with someone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRk Lotus
What songs do you like to hear when oyu break up with someone?

i like vermiliion pt2 by slipknot

Fearnix
Queensryche: I Don't Believe In Love

i havent had girl friend in a long time it but lisen to this embarrasment

Dr. Strangelove
Self Esteem- Offspring

HockeyHorror
when my friend broke up with his gf i told him to listen to

MF DOOM and Mr Fantastik- Anti- Matter

at first he's like WTF?????? then he's said "this is cool"

yes

doom does it again laughing

Fearnix
i would lisen to the darkness so i feel i am lucky not to be them

Real
Seperated by Usher

BackFire
MmmBob by Hanson. Makes me realize my life isn't that shitty, because I'm not like these little shitheads.

HockeyHorror
Immortal Technique- You Never Know

TheRealistKilla
the kim track by eminem.

Polly
any dave matthew's band, violent femmes or sublime song because they are happy songs and they make me happy!

Alpha Centauri
"i would lisen to the darkness so i feel i am lucky not to be them"

Lucky not to be them? Do you know how many women would give themselves up for Dan and Justin Hawkins? Oooh terrible concept, women falling at your feet.

One of the greatest pure Rock bands in the world at the moment, not to mention probably the biggest. Travelling the world, earning lots of money for doing something they truly truly love and adore and getting lots of fans, female and other wise while doing it.

Somehow I don't think life is too bad for them right now.

-AC

Elektra_lover
"My Immortal" from Evenessance

Alpha Centauri
I swear some people actually go through break-ups purposely so they can sit on their bed listening to these songs and think "this is like the video".

"My Immortal", good grief.

-AC

Elektra_lover
W/E i dont care what you think of the music I like. Stop Bashing Evenesance

Alpha Centauri
"W/E i dont care what you think of the music I like. Stop Bashing Evenesance"

I would tell you to go to a dictionary and look up contradiction. However I'll point out the contradictory effect in your sentence.

You don't care what I think of the music you like, therefore no amount of Evanescence bashing should bother you. Yet you ask me to stop.

-AC

Cyclops
Depends on the situation, but more often then not, it is "Shimmer," by Fuel.

laughing laughing laughing

moonwalker741
hmmmm

eminem - just dont give a fnck stick out tongue

Elektra_lover
I dont care but ur getting anoying. If u have to be a d*** about it then just shut your a$$ up

Deathblow
Well i've only ever broken up on bad terms once, and that time I listened to No Quarter by Led Zeppelin yes

ElectricBugaloo
Listen to a full Elliott Smith album, i recommend Either/Or, and you'll feel suicidal in no time! or Jeff Buckley's cover of Hallelujah from the Grace Outtakes. That one is depressing to the max

Df02
didnt really listen to nething different....

fuct_up_kid
^ cry agree

big gay kirk
"Cooling" by Tori Amos... from the first beat to the last, this is THE "end of a relationship song...." also "Pretty Good Year " by the same artist...

Cyclops
"The Break-Up Song" by ben folds five... laughing

Clark_Kent
i listen to

UNFORGIVEN...

musicworshiper
the darkness ****ing blows, they need to realize that 80's rock died 15 ****ing years ago....

musicworshiper
oh...and break up songs...uhh...a place for my head, by Linkin Park...

Darth Revan
As much as I dislike the Darkness I'd take them over LP any day... messed

Elektra_lover
As much as im saddend to say this im listing to My Immortal right now. I just broke up w/ some I really liked AND DONT U SAY A WORD AC

Alpha Centauri
"the darkness ****ing blows, they need to realize that 80's rock died 15 ****ing years ago...."

They're new millenium Rock that have an 80s sound. They don't blow, they rule.

"As much as im saddend to say this im listing to My Immortal right now. I just broke up w/ some I really liked AND DONT U SAY A WORD AC"

Oh go on....wink

-AC

Elektra_lover
YOU HAVE A WAY TO MAKE ME FEAL REALLY SH!TTY INSIDE YOU a$$

Alpha Centauri
Chill, why do you think I didn't say anything?

Coz as lame as I do think it is, it would be a bit crap of me to just rub it in your face as soon as it happened. I wouldn't do that.

I offer you my deep....deep....despair.

-AC

the assassin
oooooooooooooooooooo. you made her pissed. guess what? i'm the guy she broke up with! internet relationships can just ever work out though. your always going behind someones back if u have a real gf. and the farthest you can go is internet sex, and me and elektra did that. waht else can be done?? nothing. but we're still friends. for now at least....

Darth Jello
anything by garbage

Alpha Centauri
"internet relationships can just ever work out though. your always going behind someones back if u have a real gf. and the farthest you can go is internet sex, and me and elektra did that. waht else can be done?? nothing. but we're still friends. for now at least...."

Internet BORN relationships can work out. They're very very hard to work out but it can be done. My mother knows a couple who met as teenagers at a holiday resort in Spain. One is Canadian the other was Spanish. This was when ther was no internet, they had to keep in touch through letters. Now they live together and have 3 kids. So if distance is the issue I doubt it. Anything can be worked out with trust. The key element is not promising you wont jet off with a woman in your actual area. When if you know you will, to promise that you wont is a little shady. I think that's why so many net relationships become marriages, because it gets past a certain barrier. All you know them by (despite seeing pics) is their personality. Sure close proximity compatability enters into it but then again, if it's worth the chance you'll try it.

Regardless of what I think of her musical taste, don't you think saying all that is a bit low considering that the girl is obviously quite upset?

-AC

finti
You got a fight for your right to party!!!!!

m!$hA
omg i havnt heard that...i wanna!!!!

i listen to song like (hm this is hard...havnt broken up with someone and cried for about 2 years smile
usher - burn
destiny's child - emotions

N0SFERATU
Meatloaf - BAt out of hell (especially 2 out of 3)

Elektra_lover
Thank you

Cyclops
All My Fault -> Fenix TX

Darth Jello
i find that the best thing to do ( since i'm always the one deeply hurt), is to put on the garbage song vow and beat a punching bag, bare knuckled till you either bust it, or till your knuckles are raw and bleeding, whichever comes first. and i actually like evanescence (prolly more due to daredevil than the band) so here are some good breakup songs, lektra and everybody (though i'm sorry to say, you may have a really hard time finding some of these-
Wash Away, Darker my love, Love Story, beneath the shadows, and colours by TSOL
She Wolf, Losing Battle, OC Confidential, and I love you by the Adolescents
Vow, Special, #1 Crush, Only Happy When it Rains, Silence is Golden, Medication and Breaking up the Girl by Garbage
Those 2 Evanesence songs from Daredevil
Caught in my eye by the Germs
Dead End by the Dead Kennedys
D7 (Nirvana's version) by the Wipers
I just Want some skank by the circle jerks
In Life My Friends, You Nought Me, The Way of the World, Ever, Life, Get Away, and Ha Ha Ha by Flipper
Sappy, Verse Chorus Verse (yes they are two different songs!!!), Big Long Now, and You Know You're Right by Nirvana

Beyond Image
Metallica's--"UNFORGIVIN" and "UNFORGIVIN 2"

Dr. Strangelove
Cake- Daria.

MornGlory
I watch When harry Met Sally - over and over and over-- i know thats a movie but I dont know or remember what I listen to when I broke up the last time

Df02
think the best break up song would have to be
The Cure - Boys dont cry

but then again i dont really listen to "break up songs" so my music taste doesnt change because of failed relationships

***S***
Creep by Stone Temple Pilots.

Elektra_lover
Broken~Seether ft. Amy Lee

LordMortis
i guess great minds think alike :P vermillion pt 2 is, i feel, the best song for such a situation.

fuct_up_kid
simple plan - you don't mean anything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.