Bat Quiz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
I ask a question and you answer, the one who answers ask the next one.

Ok One of the best shows in Batman TAS is the laughing fish.

WHAT 3 BATMAN COMICS IS THE LAUGHING FISH BASE ON???

hits Copy write fish,
Death of Thomas JAckson
And the battle with the great white Shark. Name the titles of the Batman comics(like killing Joke ete Killing Joke is not a answer)

punkyhermy
I honestly have no idea!

Joker1237
ok I give it one more day if no one answers by tomorrow night I give it away and come up with other question ok??

Joker1237
I know no one wont be able to answer so here it is.

The Laughing Fish, Detective Comics #475, 1978

The sign of the Joker, Detective Comics #476, 1978

The Joker's 5 way revenge, Batman 251#, 1973

Ok what is the name of the Villian Batman killed in Det Comics no 27 1939(Batman's first comic stipe)

SpyCspider
u...and ur Laughing Fish.....hahahah it's like an obsession, man.

Gregory
That would be Stryker, who got knocked into a vat of acid. Which member of Batman's Rogue Gallery (that is, which regularly occuring villian) appeared first?

Joker1237
Huog Stange right?

Joker1237
Hugo Strange, I ask my next Question if Gregory
says I right, If wrong I have other answer for that too

Gregory
Strange is right.

Joker1237
Ok mime,

This main super Villian took a 17 year break in the comics. He came back in 1971who is he?? (He is not the Joker.)

Gregory
Two-Face? I'm just guessing, but I know that Two-Face stopped appearing in comics at some point because the Comic Code forbade "grotesque immagery," or something like that.

Joker1237
you got it right ask your question

Gregory
Bruce Wayne has had many romantic interests, but his first appeared early in Detective Comics; she was his fiancee, and her name was what?

This thread really needs more participants.

Joker1237
I know the answer But I guess I let some one else try, I guess telling people she was kidnap by the Red Monk wont help though

Joker1237
So I go ahead and Answer and end and hope years from now some new poster will see this in the back files, and reopen the tread and it get many replys, and become one of the most rember?

punkyhermy
ummm...I think she was a model or an actress or something...I don't remember...not that I care my favorite's Andrea!!!!Too bad she is not in the comics...they should bring her in! they can!

Joker1237
they could your right about the actress can you think of the name?>

punkyhermy
I remember reading about her in BATMAN:THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO THE DARK KNIGHT.Darn!just can't remember the name!

Joker1237
ok the anwer and I knnow I right, Julie Madison.

Ok what super villian said in the TAS

"The cowl is familiar, but I'm blanking on the face."

Joker1237
Joker is the answer, He said it in fear of victory.

Ok a easy one I hope,

What killed former Mayor Korl (He was the guy that was kindap by Joker and Scarcrow in kightfall)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.