scariest villian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
if you see any villian on the street who do you think you would be most scared of. i say carnage.

Alpha Centauri
Thanos.

-AC

Joker1237
Joker, I mean Charle curse the Joker on the road, and he almost lost his life for it.

"We cant have people cursing each other on the road its just not polite, Looks like I have to teach you some manners"

Charles" I have a family, son I do any thing"
Joker 'Anything says you??"
Charle"yes anything"
Joker"Wallet"
Charles"ok but I dont have much money"
Joker "please dont insult me, Poor photo poor poor, Name Chalre Walkkies thats you right?? Name, age, weight, Address, okdyoy"
Heres the deal, you do me a favor, and I let you off"
Charles" ok what do I have to do??"
Joker" I dont know yet, I having not thought of it yet, You go back to your family, and when I need you I call, I keep in touch, Ha ha ha ha ha ha"
Would a encouter like that with the Joker scare you??

Alpha Centauri
I think in appearance The Joker is scary.

But he lives and was born on Earth. When you start seeing nihilist aliens like Thanos walking the streets, it's time to soils ones self.

-AC

bardock
agree if i see thanos i would need a fresh pair of undies.

Joker1237
I would perfer to die by a blast than any way the Joker can think of?? I might become a Joker Jr who knows?? its what the Joker does to people that make people afraid of him, not what he looks like (even though that helps)
Joker just does not kill you when he has time on his hands. He kill you nice and slowly. I like to die fast than anything the Joker will think of.

Jargon343
Yeah, same here. I'd rather get zapped with an alien ray gun then get the works from the Joker.

Like having him paralize me, take nudie pictures of me and then use the pics to drive my dad crazy-like.

That would suck.

Alpha Centauri
"I would perfer to die by a blast than any way the Joker can think of?? I might become a Joker Jr who knows??"

At least you're becoming something. A prodigy of The Joker.

You get into a one on one with Thanos and you become history. Or worse. Thanos is more sadistic than any villain. He created a planet where people are born for the sole purpose of being fed into a shredder.

I'd take my chances with Joker, although he is evil. Very evil.

-AC

bardock
joker is way easier to kill if you pack a gun you can take him out. but to take out thanos you need alot of paper to jam the shredderJ/k thanos is mean mother#$%^@#

Joker1237
Sure Joker can die, but your talking about just a walk on the street, Just because some one is human, does not mean its a better fate to die by the Human, I like to be feed to the shredder, read to many Joker comics to know what will happen to me.

Alpha Centauri
I haven't much knowledge on The Joker to be honest although I stand by saying Thanos.

Anyone wanna post some of his most evil acts? (Joker).

-AC

bardock
i know joker is pretty badass. his evilness makes up for his powers

Arachnoidfreak
Joker shot Barbara, stripped her naked, and then tortured Comissioner Gordon with the pictures he took of her, bloody and naked. Joker killed Robin, turned him into a mini-Joker thing I think....I'm sure there are more.

I'd shit myself if I saw Cyber. Even Wolverine is scared of him! That might have something to do with the poison on Cyber's claws though...

Jargon343
Well, I suppose if I was armed, the villian I'd like to meet the least would be someone who would enslave me instead of killing me, like maybe Darkseid. Paper shredder thing sounds bad but really there are people on Earth, in real life who do that (not that I'd wanna run into them either). Then again, lots of people have pulled guns on the Joker and it never worked for them.

Alpha Centauri
Wait no. You are mistaking me grossly.

It isn't a paper shredder man. He makes people born so that the can be thread through a shredding DEVICE. A chopper or whatever. Blender is maybe more appropriate but when I say that I don't mean one you use to make milkshakes.

-AC

bardock
that would suck to get caught in that

Joker1237
Ok evil acts (long list to I say some not all )

He can cut you up slice and dice you, for hours on end telling sick Jokes, and calling it his Art Master peice.

He try to nuke New York city before Batman stop him, put Joker in the Slab, and he still got away, (one of the higest prisons guards there is)

He raise from the dead after getting the chair

Cant forget the laughing fish were he try to copy write fish, Than he killed the people that told him he could not copy write fish(In the TV show the people lived, in the comic they died)

He can of couse kill you with the smilx, Dont mind about that, its the other suff he does.

He shoot Barb Gordan, strip her naked and took photos of her, he did not stop there, he kidnap Gordan and took him on his roller coaster ride, showing nude photos of Barb. Trying to drive Gordan mad, Of couse he had that I go loooney looney song, I can still here it lol.

Of couse he killed Robin 2, boy did he get the works from the Joker, never give Joker a crowbar, than he lock the Door, as the building blow up, Leaving Robin and his Mother to die in it. (no Batman did not save them the DIED)

He kidnap the Mayor in Kightfall, with the help of Scarecrow, and put the Police on a while goose chase, lead the police in a trap, the place blow up and Gotham lost over half its force, all for a little fun.

Jokers first comic he killed about 4 peole. Before he was insane.

He is mean and scary and kills for the fun of it.

Alpha Centauri
Hmmm. That is indeed evil.

I wonder what's worse, Joker killing for fun or Thanos killing coz he's bored and for fun. Thanos just adores death or dying.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, Thanos destryoed the universe to please Death. He killed just to kill people! That goes above anything Joker can ever do.

ScarletSpider
Have you read the last issue of the current Thanos series? That just prooves how badass Thanos is, and I would shit my pants if I saw him.

Arachnoidfreak
No, I haven't. I'm picking it up tomorrow, so shush. censored2

Joker1237
Well for Humans Joker is scary, but in truth, I would wet my self if I saw either one of them.

bardock
how about magneto he hates humans so were all screwed.

Jargon343
Well yeah I don't think anyone's arguing that Thanos can cause more damage that Joker overall, but that's not what this thread is about. It's about who you would rather die to... I mean, if Thanos destroys the universe or if he just kills me, what difference does it make to me? Either way I'm just dead right?

Did anyone here read the Joker story where he gets all like 99% of Mr.Myxyerzwhatever's power, and he becomes like a God? He kills Batman in a different way everyday for like three months straight. Was pretty cool.

Arachnoidfreak
My point wasn't that Thanos can do more damage, my point was his reason. All he wanted to do was please death. Joker would kill you because he is crazy. Thanos will kill you because he wants to.

Jargon343
So you wouldn't describe Thanos as crazy? And you don't think that Joker enjoys what he does?

VENOMfan
Carnage, for a regular person there isnt any getting away from him. and if he feel's like it will crawl into your brain and make you halucinate until you die

Arachnoidfreak
Thanos is far from crazy. He and Death resolved their little problem, and Thanos now understands that he can never please Death, so he doesn't do it anymore(current Thanos title).

I never said Joker doesn't enjoy what he does. Insanity makes him love what he does. Thanos did it just to do it. He knew full well what he was doing, and his reason to kill someone usually is because HE CAN. Joker, in all his insanity, just wants to find out how far he can go until he forces Batman to kill him, and that is insane.

Thanos is scarier than Joker, because whatever Joker can do, Thanos has done in his childhood, and has improved upon it a thousandfold. Also, Thanos is just a big, scary dude.

Jargon343
So you're saying that because the pleasure Joker gets from killing is a result of his insanity, it is less scary? Or less potent in some way?

If you read the Dark Knight Returns, right after Joker kills a bunch of cub scouts, he's standing there looking at the bodies and he thinks (paraphrasing), ' You could take all the bodies and arrange them in pretty geometric patterns, and no matter how many there were...it would never be enough.'

I thought that was one of the more disturbing things I've read in a comic.

VENOMfan
Carnage "attempted" to crash into a bus full of school children. and the thing's he did in mind bomb were equally disturbing.

unfortunately I dont have many clips from that comic....

Joker1237
So the Joker killed Bats, brought him back to life(with God like Powers) and kills him again. Man he sure loves his job.

Victor Von Doom
Thanos gutted his own mother as a child.

Arachnoidfreak
Yes. At least in my opinion. I'm not scared of raving lunatics. I sit in the library and research serial killers in my spare time, what makes you think I'd be scared of Joker? I'd probably get into a conversation with the guy. I could probably get into a conversation with Thanos too, if I didn't run at the very sight of him, though Thanos would kill me anyway if he originally wanted to. I could probably convince Joker of changing his mind.

The thing I find scary about Thanos is that there is NO changing his mind, other than Dr. Doom, he is the most determined person I've seen in comics.

Also, Joker likes to talk alot, Thanos does what has to be done, and that's the end of it.

Fear is personal opinion. What scares you may not scare another.

Gregory
I suppose that the scariest villian of all would be Judge Fear.

Alpha Centauri
Thanos would kill just so it was one less human. Literally just loves Death. Also, because of how powerful he is, it's no effort. So he could do it with but a thought.

-AC

Joker1237
Cagie would be scary, not sure if he is over Mister J, but close. The Scarecrow is a scary villian 2, but not because you afraid of him. just because he spray that fear gas on you. lol

Joker1237
Joker thinks Death is the greatness Joke of all time, I read it a few times in comics.

Jargon343
You say 'raving lunatic' as if Joker doesn't know what he's doing. A conversation with the Joker? Talk him out of it? You have the utmost confidence in your psychological skills i see. He is an egomaniac; he woud kill you for assuming that you could talk him out of killing you.

Again, who cares if he's just gonna kill you? My grandma could kill you, if I gave her a gun. It's the way you go out that matters, and I'd rather go out getting killed by Thanos than listening to the Jokers bad jokes.

VENOMfan
Carnage killed his grandmother,dog, tricked his dad into killing his mom*made him think she was trying to kill him* and sent him to jail for it

Victor Von Doom
Why has it become who would inflict a worse death? It's who is scarier- Joker isn't inherently that scary.

Joker1237
Man I am loseing favor of Carnage will that type of plan. Joker could do a lot better if giving the chance. (Not in combat vs each other, just in killing other people)

Joker1237
Victor Joker is scary if you draw him right, He was scary in Alan moore's killer Joker, Scary in the Batgirl DC first(When Cain fought him, not Barb.) You need the right arts to make Joker scary.

VENOMfan
the same aplie's for Carnage

Carnage is more dangerous combat wise, the Joker can out plan him...

but there method's the use to tourture with? Im having a hard time thinking one is more sadistic than the other.

but in term's of fear ScareCrow(DC) and Mr. Fear should be the most frightening

Joker1237
Lets call it a draw on the sadistic thing??

VENOMfan
Im willing to agree on that

Victor Von Doom
Maybe.

Arachnoidfreak
F*ckin' right I have confidence. Joker wouldn't know I was talking him out of it unless I announced it. The trick would be to get him to like me. Thanos would kill you whether he likes you or not. Scary.

I'm trying to stay on topic, who's scarier, but Jargon keeps going on about who inflicts a worse death.

venom101
it has to be carnage

Jargon343
Name me someone who got the Joker to like them so much that he wouldn't kill them.

Who would inflict the worse death is what makes them scary, as far as I'm concerned. Without the horrible death inflicting they're just people in silly costumes.

Gregory
In fact, there's an issue of Robin where the Joker talks about Robin to a psychologist in Arkham, and one of the things he talks about his how much he liked the second one...

Arachnoidfreak
There's a first time for everything. He hasn't met someone as insane as he is, has he?

Exactly, as far as you are concerned. Why argue over opinions? What are you trying to prove? That Joker is scarier? He isn't, at least not to me. I've already said that, and you aren't going to make me think otherwise.

If I saw Thanos walking down the street, I'd think "Oh shit, that dude is f*cking huge. Better not f*ck with him." and if I saw Joker I'd think either, "Haha, f*cking clown douche." OR "That guy's gotta be a psycho."

Alpha Centauri
If I knew them as Thanos and The Joker, the reason I would be afraid of Thanos more is because I'd instantly think:

"He's a nihilist alien who loves killing."

There's multiple parts of that sentence. Then as time goes on it starts to kick in that this is the man who can wipe out the universe and he's standing infront of you.

-AC

Joker1237
But it is over like that, you feel pain if he wipe out the universe, but it wont last long.

Joker did look scary in the MOTP when he has Reeves, on the desk laughing. saying "It almost whats to make you laugh doesnt it ha ha ha ha"
Depends what mood I suppose he is in, maybe I be lucky and get hit with that Joker vemon. I dont want the work job.

Alpha Centauri
Well it's about who STRIKES you as being scarier. Regardless of death. In my opinion Thanos takes it.

-AC

FeceMan
But I must ask this, as a neophyte to all Batman comics, would Joker just kill you because he saw you?

I could easily see Carnage doing so, but I'm not sure about Joker. Because I don't really know anything about him smile.

Arachnoidfreak
No, Joker would kill you to get to Batman, not just because he saw you. It's true he is insane, but is also driven by hatred for Batman.

Joker1237
depends on what mood the Joker is in, He wont kill you if he saw you, it depends, if he is in a battle with the dark kight.

Joker might kill you if he did not like your tie, he might kill you if he like your tie. With the Joker you never know. You might live or die, you just dont know.

FeceMan
I'd walk up to him and shake his hand and compliment him on his freaky 'do.

Joker1237
Dont shake his hand, that is a BIG rule with the Joker,

FeceMan
Oh, yeah, the psycho buzzer thing...didn't he once rig up a few gadgets that squirted acid into peoples' faces?

Gregory
Joker doesn't hate Batman. Just the opposite, really.

FeceMan
So...he admires him?

Gregory
Actually, Joker loves the Batman. In a very twisted way, of course. He seems to live for nothing more than his confrontations with the Batman (and consequently, durring No Man's Land, got extremely depressed when Batman started ignoring him; his first words, when Batman finally appears to foil his crimes, are "What kept you?"

Arachnoidfreak
I've on more than one occasion read Joker say "I hate him" while talking about Batman, and "I hate Batman" and other anti-Batman remarks. usually after Batman spoils his plans. Depends on the writer too I guess.

Gregory
(shrugs)Lover's spat? Joker explicitly claims to love Batman towards the end of Broken City. As you said, I suppose it depends on the writer.

(or maybe he loves and hates him; being the Joker, the fact that the two emotions are opposite of each other wouldn't even enter into it)

Joker1237
I though Joker loved Batman too in a sick sort of way. He wont kill him. Were Batman thinks it is crimes, the Joker thinks they are playing games,

FeceMan
Yes, I'll bet the Joker is one flirtacious ho.

"Ooh, a challenge..."

Joker1237
Joker has a girl freind, harily quin. He loved Batman as a brother,

Arachnoidfreak
Harley Quinn is just as crazy as he is. Anyone notice her name? Harley Quinn = Harlequinn. Look up what that means. I thought that was sort of clever.

Alpha Centauri
It's familiarity.

You get it all the time.

Professor X/Magneto, Batman/The Joker, Optimus Prime/Megatron, Spider-Man/Venom, Thanos/Everyone.

Some people become so used to the challenge of having someone compete with them that when they are gone or when they actually think about it, they realise it wouldn't be as satisfying to go about their evil ways without their opposite pole if you were.

Prof X and Magneto always admired each other and respected each other. That Batman/The Joker thing. Optimus Prime and Megatron from Transformers had respect deep down. Venom views Spider-Man as a worthy for or at the very LEAST respects him next to Carnage who just doesn't give a damn and we all know what happened to Thanos when he wiped out everything in "The End."

-AC

Shadow_King
out of all dc i always liked joker.

Shadow_King
out of all dc i like batman and joker

Shadow_King
i like it when those 2 are in a duel.

Alpha Centauri
What's with the triple post?

-AC

Asian Hulk
Then what about the Green Goblin?

bardock
punisher isnt really a villian but what if he thought you did a crime you would be screwed.

Jargon343
If I'm not mistaken, he eventually got sick of Harley Quinn and Killed, or at least tried to kill her.

Joker1237
tried to kill her, but never killed her yet, she is still alive, I have read a comic with Quinn in it, somewere in the Bruce Wayne murder. She is a great villinse. She breaks up and crawls back to him down the line. it always happens.

FeceMan
Yes, I got the pun about Harley Quinn and "harlequin". I never thought Joker was gay. That's why I said that he admires Batman.

GG isn't scary.

Predator 89
(1) Carnage
(2) Spawn
(3) Ghost Rider

Arachnoidfreak
Spawn and Ghost Rider aren't villain.

Doesn't mean I wanna bump into them in the streets though.

Alpha Centauri
I think Apocalypse is very creepy due to the fact that he stands in the shadows with his arms folded alot.

-AC

Jargon343
Yeah ghost rider would be scary. Would make me think 'Am I a good person' like nothing else could. smile

Arachnoidfreak
Agreed. Seeing a 'man' with a flaming skull for a head, decked out in leather, chains, and spikes, would make me want to run. Far. Fast.

Wynndar
yea apocalypse has a really ugly mouth too...he looks like a clown from a scary sci-fi movie or something....and that pale grey skin...in person he would be pretty spooky

incredible hexx
GG isn't scary.

says you! guy flying around throwing explosive bombs dressed like a goblin beating the hell out of people isnt scary oh i would say its at least a little intimidating dont you think

incredible hexx
Venom is scarier than carnage he isnt as crazed but he got the whole teeth and drool and a really big tounge
yeah seeing that would give me nightmares for life

Jason Wyngarde
i dont think so

FeceMan
I've never considered Green Goblin to be scary. Nor the Hobgoblin or any of the other Green Goblin incarnations. In fact, there are very few supervillains that I would be outright frightened to meet. (Assuming that I didn't know who they were.)

Lizard? Nope, I'd like to dissect him, though smile. Joker? I'd just consider him a little less unnerving than an extremely Gothic person. Magneto? Well, there's a chick at my school who wears a purple robe because she's British royalty or something, so I don't think I would wet myself. Ghost Rider? That would probably be freaky, but I think I would believe I was just seeing something or generally hallucinating.

I'm just thinking frightening in the form of appearance. Carnage and Venom take the cake for me.

Kontraz
unicron... a freakin planet that eats other planets. If i saw the moon comming to earth with a knife and fork, you better believe i'd be scared outta my mind...

Duke
I'd have to say that onslaught is sorta spooky to me, because of the way he shadow's himself up in his armor.

Arachnoidfreak
Oh MAN that would rock! excuse the pun. I'd friggin laugh my ass off if I saw that.

ragesRemorse
im not the least bit ashamed to admit that i would shit myself if i were ever confronted by the violator

ragesRemorse
the terminator is pretty terrifying in the comics aswell

Kontraz
Predator or Alien... doesnt matter which. No shame in being a fraid of a giant ass bug that bleeds acid or a redneck from outerspace that wants to mount you skull on his wall....

although the Predator has always been one of my heroes, in a sick twisted way.... (i just hope nobody finds MY trophies... then i'd have to go back to the institution...)

ragesRemorse
hell yeah, after reading cold war, predator was my hero too.

Kontraz
actually, tommorrow i'm going to get the whole "cold war" series for 4 bucks.... what a deal smile

ragesRemorse
yeah it is. especially if they are direct editions. cold war and race war and bloody sands of time are my favs in the pred series

Kontraz
i didnt like bloody sands, but race war was pretty good, cept for the end. The end was real pitiful.

Gregory
I think he meant relative to other villians.

I still say Judge Fear; just looking at his face makes people literally die of fright.

§nakehead
I wouldnt be scared of joker hes just a sick little man. but the lizerd would be scary

Mane
i must say id probably be most scared if i saw Carnage on the street

FeceMan
If you die from fright, you can't be scared. Neener.

GreatMuta
Hello all, I'm new to the board!

If were basing scary on looks then: Carnage or Venom

If were basing on what they can do: Proteus (x-men) or Magneto "killing from afar like freezing the iron in my blood...ewww

Or if were basing it on what they have done in the past: Joker or The Marauders

In my opinion ...buth then again the movie excorcist scared me so maybe i'm a pansey but the above are just my opinion

Kontraz
Yeah... carnage or venom....

or how about some "pathetic" villains that would actually scare the crap outta you? Like Godzilla. I mean, we all joke about the movies, but seriously... if you saw him? I wouldn't really wanna hang around...

FeceMan
What about a villain that made you urinate all over yourself? It'd almost be like being scared.

wallywestthebes
i dont know i would say carnage he is almost like a super powerful joker i mean that guy is pyco and he is just scarier looking than either joker or thanos

Maelstrom
The Black Queen, she loves doing it.
Nimrod-theres something more scary about facing something that is not human and more like a vehicle than a figure

dean7879
you need to get out a bit more you lot!!!!!!!!

Alpha Centauri
And you need to get out of here if you don't like our topics.

Shoo, shoo.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
You're obviously posting from in a park.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha good one. A rarity.

Love it when people say that. "Get away from forums".

When they are infact an active member of one.

-AC

morbius
I have to say lizard carnage or man wolf would be the scariest villains

Ironman 66
probably carnage

Asian Hulk
Shuma Gorath and Blackheart!!!!!

bardock
my old thread has been bumped i think i gonna cry

nano_probex
If I saw carnage i think id poo my pantaloons! big grin EVIL CARNAGE O.o

geshien
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.