r u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Vain .... i am very vain eek! i look in car windows / mirrors nething i see my relflection in laughing

silver_tears
I m no expression

ladygrim
rrrr

Dr. Gonzo
ummm......yeah

the Vee
its hard to be vain when you have little to be vain over.. most times i just check a mirror to see the damage but occasionaly yeah you have to prize me away from reflective things because ive gone into budgie mode

ladygrim
lol its easy getting in to the habit its harder to get out of it .... its like smoking

the Vee
lol messed

Black Onyx
im vain

Discos
I aint, I just like to look peoples cars to see what CD players they have

N0SFERATU
Vanity is Soooo attractive in a lady wink

m!$hA
im not vain at all! i think im average...i have my pretty days, and i have my ugly days, but mostly im average erm nothing special!

yerssot
*counts the millions of mirrors in misha's house* blink

m!$hA
i have 3 in my room...one on the wall, one smallish one which was attached to this jewelry box, but i detached it so that i can use it to look at stuff like the back of my hair, and stuff which i normally can't see in just one mirror (like the lump in my ear sad embarrasment ) and one used to be in my locker but i took it out at the end of last year when we had 2 clean em out and i dont use, its like on the top shelf in my wardrobe so that one dont count!

yerssot
ok...what about the other 9 999 997?

m!$hA
um.....*cough* well uh....*kicks mirrors under bed* what mirrors??? confused

silver_tears
I have a ton of mirrors in my room, well okay 5 happy

angiel
i don't have a mirror in my room. but i look at every window at every store, car, building or any reflective surface... "just to check how i look" if i'm not doing that, i'm checking how the girls look...

DeNiro
I am horrbliy vain infront of people i know really good because what ever i say or do they will still like me but like i dont just stop at a mirrior ill like look then do a few poses and say damn im sexy and so mean i. then when i pass a mirriror with just normal people i always try to do it sly and stuff. i love being me but im not a jerky cocky or anything just confident and vain to myself

Kotaro
u would not know how vain i am untill u have heard my life story believe me but that si not a story for ppl i don't know

charlit
ha well try omg YES!!!! im really bad!!!! i look in the mirrior like evry 5 seconds and i codnt find a mirror once so i tryed using a watch lol

charlit
ther for i am yourrrrrrrrr girl

N0SFERATU
No, there are many more who are far more vain than yourself, sorry.

ladygrim
i dont have to own alot of mirrors i use nething with a reflection .. oops

charlit
you havnt met me...ask misha she will tell you

Clovie
in my room i have only one mirror, and to be honest it is rather small erm

ladygrim
sad

N0SFERATU
I have no reflection so mirrors are of no use

ladygrim
lol ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.