Story time, kids!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Well, I was at the dentist the other day, and I was like 15 minutes late. So the dental hygenist who cleans people's teeth, she's all pissed off at me for being late. I tried to tell her it wasn't my fault, but she was just like "whatever" and "come back here". So I went back to the room and sat down in the chair thang. And then she breaks out a big nasty looking device and starts cleaning my teeth. It was alright for the first few minutes, until she broke out an even nastier looking device and started spraying baking soda all over my mouth. Maybe she just had bad aim with the thing but I think she was holding a grudge against me for being late. Anyways, this thing sprays baking soda and water pretty hard. So every time she missed my teeth and hit my gums, it hurt kinda pretty bad. But I couldn't do anything, because if I had, she probably would have sprayed me in the eye or something. So I had to go through half an hour of excruciating pain in my gums that day. And when I got home my gums were bleeding. My teeth were clean but my gums were all swolen and bleeding. So I was like, "Not cool man, fo' sho' yo, not cool at all." But that just made my mouth hurt even more, so I decided to shut up and go to bed happy

NOTICE: KMC forums is not responsible for Darth Revan's behavior in any way, and does not necessarily endorse his lengthy, pointless, exaggerated, and partially made up stories.

silver_tears
You should sue baby droolio

Dr. Gonzo
laughing

Darth Revan
Yeah, I should shouldn't I droolio

silver_tears
I would droolio

Darth Revan
This was me after that dentist's appointment> sad

I'll definitely sue them droolio

furryman
Why don't you Margeret them instead droolio

silver_tears
That takes time Mister Fur yes

the Vee
hehe dentists are evil...avoid them.. im on the run from mine as he wants me to have braces.. meh my teeth

Dr. Strangelove
Note to self: If I ever think the dentist is a psycho b***h, cancel the appointment. smile

MichaelMyerscoo
lol

Discos
mmm.....good story Sir,

I wouldnt mind sueing some people including dentists - but shit happens at the dentist so ya just have to suffer

§pearhead
I dunno, my dental tech is sorta cute yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.