Who should be the next bat villian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LIZARDRULZ
They used the basic's already but not all of them who should be in the next batman movie if they go the same way they have been?

LIZARDRULZ
I'd like to see scarecrow and clayface myself if not them archer and mad hatter

Gregory
As I understand it, the new movie is not in continuity with the first four films. There's no reason they couldn't reuse villians. But I say Hugo Strange; he's underused.

And Ghul and Scarecrow are already going to be in the next movie.

Joker1237
if they start all over, its either Joker or Twoface, maybe a Catwoman Red Claw type of movie in number 2??

CConn882
I say the Joker...though it seems both Scarecrow and Ra's need to come back after BB.

Joker1237
In this new begains movie, I hope Scarecrow and Ra does not die, I would hate to see Batman go back to his movie killing ways.

Emma718
There is so many good villans in Batman, i can't wait to see the Scarecrow in Batman Begins

punkyhermy
catwoman!

Mr Zero
She's not a villian - she's his date.

TheFilmProphet
laughing

Joker1237
The Scarcrow rocks, Number 3 in Bat baddies, I like his team up with the Joker in night fall.

Joker " FYAHH Never should have used Stirk, too unstable, After all his crazy.

punkyhermy
well it's rather interesting when his villan is his date!oh the drama!

Mr Zero
In fact I've had dates very much like that.

punkyhermy
oh really? hehe

norrin radd

Ironman 66
clay face

Spiderman_RJ
i want scarecrown, or the clovk king i wannasee batman in matrix style yaha.............

Spiderman_RJ
well i dont think they would build the arkham asilum,just to kill the scarecrown, and has all guys will pretend to die i think

Spiderman_RJ
i also like to see two face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.