First day nerves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sand person no. 10
I start my new proper first job monday. i already have the jitters, still a proper job at last, no more poorly paid chef work for me, well almost. think i'll celebrate with a few bruskees tonight. just a few mind.

Gundark
What will you be doing at your new job, 10 ?

queeq
Yes, do tell.

Gundark
We want to give you lots of unsolicited advice. cool

ToMacco
He's going to be a well paid chef instead of a poor paid one.

LanceWindu
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Where do you work? Are you a manager for McDonald's?

J/K You know we aren't like that SP#10.

ToMacco
He's not going to reply, he's too busy drinking nervously in his basement laughing out loud

Gundark
Is he really a chef ? God, I would love to pick his brain. And I don't mean in my lab either.

ToMacco
Here's a saw. Pick away.

LanceWindu
And heres an ice-pick.

Gundark
I love you guys ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

LanceWindu
We know you do.

ToMacco
Horray! Love all around. Group hug!!!

Gundark
*holds barf bag* where's finti ?

Raz
Congratualtions 10! smile

Julie
Tell us what this mysterious job is!!!!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Please do, I'm on the edge of my seat.

Julie
Where'd 10 go?????

keokiswahine
what does a surveyer for Banks Brewery do?

Hands forth the tongs to Gundy. smokin'

keokiswahine
geez, my posty got stuck before 10's. Board is going nutz. mad evil face

keokiswahine
oh, oh, 10 is stuck on the bottom. eek! confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

sand person no. 10
i'm back, the celebrations went on a little longer than expected. I am going to eventually become a surveyor for Banks's Brewery. One of the biggst brewers in Britain. I'm trained in CAD so i'll be doing that first. Its the ideal job really, combining two of my biggest loves. Pubs and CAD. I saw someone on thursday night who said that when he worked there he used to get bonuses in the the form of crates of beer.
Don't get me wrong, i really like being a chef, but the hours are crap, too much stress, too little pay and basically no life. Unfortunately my body clocks messed up now though. I used to work till 11 at night sometimes, not got to bed till 1 or 2 in the morning and get up at 9. I've now got to get up at 7 to get to work on time. Think i'll spend all my time asleep when i get home, i need about 10 hours just to be able to turn the tv on. still it was good not having to get up this morning hungover and crawl to work like i used to have to do. i can now prepare myself to go and watch the wolves march onwards to the premiership. (touch wood)

Gundark
Good luck, SP10.

Do you get to wear your goggles ? wink

Texas
That sounds like a kewl job! I'm gonna have to start looking for a job too. Let's see, how's about surveying strip joints?! cool

Gundark
Nice to see Tex hasn't changed. laughing out loud

queeq
Yup. SP10 is the new supplyer for the bar. It's all free from now on and I don't get how he gets it so cheap. But who cares. wink

Gundark
Maybe we can get him to fix that drinkbot that finti booted over to the Galactica... laughing out loud

finti
it is in the care of LT Starbuck

Gundark
Felgercarb !

Okay - lets see Palpatine and the Imperious Leader duke it out.

finti
drinkbot is gone forever long live Finti.....again

Gundark
I hate to break it to you viking-king, but queeq is installing the MEGA-drinkbot in the next bar. laughing out loud

finti

Gundark
They look pretty dull to me. laughing out loud

finti
hammers are supposed to be dull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.