Daredevil VS T'challa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manowar
i really think Black Panther has this one...

ScarletSpider
T'Challa has it.

Manowar
i agree

Victor Von Doom
Black Panther probably.

ScarletSpider
Panther posed as DD once. Pretty cool.

Darth Jello
At his current skill and strength level, i'd give it to DD by a hair.

Darth Martin
BP with Vibranium suit takes this 6or7/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
BP with Vibranium suit takes this 6or7/10.

More like 8-9/10. wink

Darth Martin
Without it would be alot evener but I still thionk that the Panther would take the majority.

Grimm22
I love DD, but Black Panther takes this one wink 9/10

jrodslam
Daredevil. 6.5/10. Maybe even 7.

peejayd
* without BP's Vibranium-weave uniform, DD wins... DD got what it takes to beat BP... however, with BP's suit, it could go either way... wink

batdude123
Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil. 6.5/10. Maybe even 7.

I know DD is your main guy, but how in the hell is he gonna get past T'Challa's Vibranium suit?

jrodslam
Originally posted by batdude123
I know DD is your main guy, but how in the hell is he gonna get past T'Challa's Vibranium suit?

1. DD isnt my main guy.
2. Same way Iron Fist got past it.

Dont get me wrong. Im not saying Daredevil can raise his chi to Iron Fist levels, but he still has a high degree of control over it that can do Panther some damage.

batdude123
1. DD isnt my main guy.
2. Same way Iron Fist got past it.

Dont get me wrong. Im not saying Daredevil can raise his chi to Iron Fist levels, but he still has a high degree of control over it that can do Panther some damage.

1) You defend him like he is against rediculous odds
2) T'Challa punked Captain America and Captain America punked Daredevil...

jrodslam

1. I defend him in fights i believe he can win. I back my statements up with proof and logic.

2. Correct me if im wrong and i may be, but wasnt T'Challa's father that beat Captain America?

And before you go saying Captain America punked Daredevil, know the stipulations. Did you know that Daredevil wasnt 100% after being in hell for some time fighting in Mephisto's relam? If you want to hold that as evident, then i can easily say that Daredevil punked Captain America as well.

Ohh and dont let me forget to mention that Daredevil already handed Panther his ass. big grin

batdude123
T'Challa wins. He's faster, stronger, equal in agility, equal if not better in the hand to hand department, and also has enhanced senses. Combine that with his vibranium suit, his energy dagger, and his motherbox.... well, you've got one dead DD. BP wins 7-8/10.

jrodslam
Uumm. What makes you think BP is faster, stronger, equal in agility and equal or better in h2h combat than Daredevil? I know the herb enhances him, but to waht degree? His senses arent as good as Daredevil's either. I already comented on his suit as well. Can you back up your statements with some type of proof or showings?

Grimm22

Actually, it was T'Chaka, and he didn't "punk him". It was a good fight, but Cap lost in the end wink

batdude123

Grimm22
T'Challa wins. He's faster, stronger, equal in agility, equal if not better in the hand to hand department, and also has enhanced senses. Combine that with his vibranium suit, his energy dagger, and his motherbox.... well, you've got one dead DD. BP wins 7-8/10.

WTF? What the f**k?

Now BP has a motherbox?!?

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
WTF? What the f**k?

Now BP has a motherbox?!?

YOU FOOL! mad Not a DC motherbox. His komoyo card acts as a motherbox for information. roll eyes (sarcastic) Check out the power listing on the first page. It's the last one on that page. wink

jrodslam

batdude123
I already have access to Black Panthers stats.big grin What was the point of showing that?

You still didnt prove BP is faster, stronger, equal in agility and equal or better in h2h combat than Daredevil. Nor did you prove to what degree the herb enhances his abilities? And like i stated already, his senses arent as good as Daredevil's.

You're just mad that Daredevil would lose! Happy Dance

jrodslam
You're just mad that Daredevil would lose! Happy Dance

Ofcourse i am. Nice debate.

batdude123
Ofcourse i am. Nice debate.

I'm just kidding. big grin The reason I really don't see DD winning, is because basically BP and DD are identical in the physical categories. However, Daredevil does have greater senses, you're right. Black Panther on the other hand, has a vibranium suit that absorbs punches effects and he also has some other things like the kimoyo card, energy-dampening boots, energy dagger, morphing uniform, etc... So all in all, I don't see Daredevil winning. erm

Metalmanx
T'Challa wins the majority. I'd say 8/10.

branhole
whats the point to cum on this late. ive been on all day.

A.J
Black panther vs daredevil

setting = streets of new york, deserted, they have useual equipment.

They both just stand there stareing at each other after a minute Panther jumps forward and trys to cut him, but devil jumps backwards lands on 1 hand and grabs panthers hands with his legs and twists him around in the air slinging him into the wall, but panther uses his skill and quikly kicks himself of the wall braceing himself, causeing no damage.

Then they both charge at each other, but devil quikly jumps and trys to double kick panther in the chest, but panther leans back so devil skims his body but manages to quikly push himself back. Panther trys to kick devil but devil dodges and kicks him in the knees and buckiling him.

Daredevil runs up to panther and trys to sweep him of his feet with a quik kick, but panther jumps up and punched him in the face and delivers 2 swipes to the body of daredevil, cutting him open, first blood to panther.

Daredevil punches panther away with a uppercut knocking him back. Daredevil gets up and charges at panther, panther throws a punch at daredevil but daredevil jumps sideways rebounds of the wall and grabs panther with his legs by the head and slams him into the ground.

Panther gets up and is knocked back by daredevils extending billy club which sending him flying, daredevil walks up to him but his booted in the stomach with 2 feet and then clawed in the face and body, 2 in face 2 in body.

Daredevil sees hes going to lose and shots out his hook grabbing a bin and pulling it pack while hes getting punched in the face, the bin lands on panther covering him up daredevil then continues to batter him with his billy club about 3 times, then he kicks the bin up in the air he flips back and spin kicks it into his face knocking him out. thus ending the fight.

That is how i see it happening. But ive been changeing to panther now im not entirely sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.