Fight Summaries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes
anybody have a fight summary for me? This example is crappy btw, but it is just an example.....
anyway get to the fighting ppl!

Joker1237
you seem preet good at it. do one with Joker and Green Goblin. I cant think of one.

SnakeEyes
No, i mean u guys do the fights from now on, not tell me to do fights!
thank u for the compliment, u do your own fight tho

ScarletSpider
It's a dark and stormy night at Nothing Records. Trent Reznor is busy making Jetsons-esque sounds with his computer, while across the country, Rob Zombie just passed out from a late night horror movie binge. A sleepwalking Zombie gets up, boards a plane, flys to Nothing Records, barges in and drop kicks Reznor's computer. It is ON!

Trent ***** slaps Zombie, this wakes him up, and he realizes that in his sleep, some sort of subconscious urge has surfaced. He proceeds to wail on Reznor "This is fer thinkin' a workin' with Maynard James Keenan in Tapeworm, ****er." BAM! It's onomatopoeia galore, ladies and gents.

Reznor tries to put up a fight, but his frame is weak from years of hiding away and not putting out anything in all of his musical endevors. Rob boots him up the ass, snaps his neck, throws him on his soundboard and lights it on fire. As for his next moves, in a deep gravely voice he rhetorically asks "Where's my bro Spider, them Powerman ****s've gone down the tubes. Hey, *****, make it with the Dragula!" Then his hottie girlfriend pulls up in a pimped out Munster Mobile and they go film House of 1000 Corpses 2.

Joker1237
Joker was laughing him self silly, he just escape from Arkham, and during his absent he heard of other super Villian gettiing the press the Green Goblin. They meet. and Joker shoots Gobie in the hand and laughts

the end.

VENOMfan
Joker vs Green Goblin in a fight? ok...............

the Joker grin's wildly he think's threatining to blow up a building will bring Batman right into his trap...guess he picked the wrong building to attack.

"report's say that madman who call's himself the Joker is threatining to blow up Oscorp! where is the darknight? where is Spiderman?" the television droll's on

"any minute now" the Joker think's to himself"that stupid Bat will try to save the day.....to bad he dosent know Ive planted bomb's in the sewer's and bank's all over gotham as well.....hehehehe...."

as a door flies open behind him "Batman! so glad to have you join me here....hehe...too bad you dont know the punch line yet"

"Batman!? no no no.....not him......might I ask.......do you know who work's here?" the shadowy figure with sick yellow eye's glared at the deranged clown

"NO!...hehehehe...Does it matter?!" the Joker pull's out a magnum at point's it right between the Goblin's eye's.

"Nobody say's no to the Goblin!" all of the sudden the Goblin's trusty Glider flies threw the office window right into the Joker. the Goblin pick's up the Broken Clown and Jam's a pumkin bomb into his mouth and throw's him out of a window.

as the clown fell down twards the street and went in and out of conciesnes all he could hear was the Goblin's luaghter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

then POP! dead.

but dont worry the Joker flipped a switch on his way down and leveled Oscorp and a very suprised Norman Osborn in the process.

ta daaaa! sorry Im no dean koontez

FeceMan
VENOMfan, I'd have to say that's pretty accurate. Green Goblin vs. Joker = one victorious lunatic.

Umm, perhaps I should elaborate.

Green Goblin would whoop Joker. And he wouldn't even have to use a can opener.

SnakeEyes
Venomfan that was a darn cool fight. Do some more man!

Alpha Centauri
Venom Fan, great fight but I must veer off topic for once.

Scarlet Spider, Trent Reznor and Maynard James Keenan are musical geniuses of the highest order. I heard a Tapeworm track and it ruled.

Sorry guys. Had to. Again well done VF.

-AC

VENOMfan
ok ok...think up some suggestion's and I will give it a try

SnakeEyes
ok, ummmmmmm

Punisher vs. Daredevil

Thanos vs. Darkseid

Daredevil vs. Spiderman

Wolverine vs. Blade

VENOMfan
Ill do Wolverine vs Blade first....give me some time on that one....

SnakeEyes
yeah! good

Joker1237
how about we mix and match super heros and Villians,

Spiderman vs Joker?

Batman vs Geen Goblin or Dr Ock??

Superman vs MAgneto

ScarletSpider
Yeah, AC, I know, but after awhile they get so much press and credit for doing nothing, it becomes pretty annoying, and retaliation is the only course of action.

Alpha Centauri
"Yeah, AC, I know, but after awhile they get so much press and credit for doing nothing, it becomes pretty annoying, and retaliation is the only course of action."

Maynard is one of the most elusive men in Rock music. Trent isn't far behind. I don't see how giving the world some of the most musically advanced albums ever is doing nothing. If you mean Tapeworm, fair enough. It was a project that didn't work out but the press was justified. It was Trent working with Maynard after all...

-AC

SnakeEyes
VenomFan where is the fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................................................

VENOMfan
it will take me a little while to write this one up, they are more evenly matched you see

SnakeEyes
oh, alrighty then.

Hey anyone else can do battles too ya know, not just VenomFan!

SnakeEyes
yep............

anyone?
anyone at all?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.