Venom, Carnage, or Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghetto Goblin
If there were a huge face-off between venom, carnage, and spiderman,
who do you think would win? and why?
You could also vote.

Ghetto Goblin
I think spiderman because they would always make him win, he's the good guy, but in reality it would probley be venom.

VENOMfan
Carnage win's we have discussed this in a thread before but I cant find it.

In a fight Carnage win's. In the long run both Spiderman and Venom are capable of beating him

blackwidowlover
but couldn't spidey just use a sound barage to weaken either venum or carnage?

Ghetto Goblin
But who would you rather see win?

blackwidowlover
im a fan of all three, its just spidey always wins,
they won't let him lose.

VENOMfan
Yes he *could* do that, but vs thread's are usually based on random encounter's. this mean's the character's just fight it out with whatever they have on them at the time.

in which case Carnage wins becuase he is vastly more powerfull

Spiderman class 10
Venom class 11
Carnage class 25

blackwidowlover
oh I see
in a no weapons encounter, definately carnage
in the issue where carnage first comes out spidey throws him into an electric train track and he hits the third rail. the track carried hundreads of volts but carnage just got up and make a crack about somthin burning in the kitchen.

blackwidowlover
its the one where spidey askes for help from the FF to get eddie off that island in hopes that he could help him capture carnage

forgot what that issue was called....anybody know?

Ghetto Goblin
Ya i guess carnage would win, sadly i've never seen a carnage episode only ones with venom. the only time i saw carnage was when they were in the subway, not the resteraunt mind you, venom was in front of him, the said a few words, then he stuck out his hand and his red skin stuff acted like spiderman's webs and he swung up through the ceiling. however, i did see a picture of carnage holding both spiderman and venom by the necks. so i almost voted for him. but then i thought, o he's scrawny , well in the little clip-it that i saw, and venom was huge, so venom i chose. i also heard spiderman say that venom doesn't trigger his spidey-sense, but i don't know about carnage on that one.

blackwidowlover
i also heard spiderman say that venom doesn't trigger his spidey-sense, but i don't know about carnage on that one.

both venum and carnage don't trigger spideys spidersense
it must be a symbiote thing

VENOMfan
actually Carnage does. I wondered about this too until recently I found out the answer

Venom dosent trigger Spiderman Spidersense, but In a fight with Scarlet Spider he did.

the Symbiote must bond to a host with Spidersense power's in order to avoid detection by it. when Spiderman wore the Symbiote it found out how to hide from him.

Carnage cant avoid any Spidersense. but he can dampen Venom's ability to track Carnage. kind of like a parental homing device

yeah it's all pretty weird

Arachnoidfreak
Amazing Spiderman 362?? That was Carnage's first appearence, and I don't remember seeing anything about a train. I'll read it again. I have the first 2, but I am missing the third comic to that storyarc, so it's possible it's in that one.

badsymbiote
ASM #346 and #347

Arachnoidfreak
Carnage didn't appear until his first appearence(duh), meaning that he could not have fallen on train tracks in #346. Did she jumble issues together? I'm all confused.

wuTa
are u sure?..since carnage in an offspring of venom maybe it inherited how to avoid the spider-sense thats what i always thought

badsymbiote
Sorry about that. I didn't read the entire post. ASM #346 and 347 is where Eddie believes he kills Spidey, and remains on the island believing he had done so. You're talking about ASM #361, 362 and 363. Sorry about that.

Red Superfly
Spider-Man: "Venom, Carnage, I introduce you to my favourite band, Aerosmith!"

*Venom and Carnage can't take the amplitude of the rawk and proceed to squirm on the floor"

Spidey has connections, know this.

Ghetto Goblin
your a fool, that was the most retarded "joke" i have ever heard.

i asked who do you think or want to win, just answer that.

mr.marvel
personally i would have to go with spider-man not only cuz he's favorite but he's much more intellegent than carnage(that actually does give him the edge)but it's too easy to get into venom/brock's mind.he's too insecure and afraid of himself.he's like a little girl.sorry i like venom just as much as any marvel fan,but spidey just kicks ass.

VENOMfan
little girl? try readind some Venom comic's, with prep time both can beat Carnage

vFACTv
>>>>>>>>
Random encounter Carnage win's<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>

this "spidey win's cuase he is cool" is the weakest argument ever, Wolverine fanboy's often say this but hearing Spiderman fan's say it is pretty new.

Venom can out fight Spidey and has kept up with parker strategically. Spidey is the most intellegent. but that will not garuntee a win

Red Superfly
I posted this 'retarded joke' because so far I haven't seen you contribute anything of value to this message board apart from immature insults and stupid inane (look it up) posts.

And, I think it was pretty clear that i said Spidey would win jackass.

Ghetto Goblin
I do agree dear boy, i do agree.

Cheers. beer

Cherrio, good darling, cherrio

cherrio? how do you spell that?

oh well.

FeceMan
Carnage would win. He's taken on Venom and Spider-Man at the same time, so how hard do you think it would be for him to take one at a time?

NO PREP TIME ARGUEMENTS!

I doubt Aerosmith would hurt Carnage as much as it would hurt Venom. Maybe if there were flamethrowers...

VENOMfan
yup this thread served it's purpose, and it was discussed in the other forum

closing............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.