Like Father Like Son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nazgulinthedark
I was in church the other day, and i was just watching the other people infront of me, cause sometimes they do the most hillarious stuff, and anyway, i noticed this dad, and his looked like to be 17 or 18 year old son sitting next to him. and they were both sitting the exact same way, leaned to the left with their left arm on the back of the pew. and then i looked at myself, and me and my mom were sitting the exact same way. has anyone ever noticed these little things that you do the exact same as your parents, and does anyone think, or have any info,about your parents passing down to you little things like who you sit, aswell as your hair and eye color?

Darth Revan
Well, the way you sit is just from watching your parents and subconsciously doing it like them. It's funny, because I didn't notice how many little things I did just like my dad until three or four years ago.... Doesn't have anything to do with genetics. Hair and eye color, on the other hand, obviously is.

Nazgulinthedark
oh, yeah, i bet thats it smile

ladygrim
i notice things like that you could have a really happy day if you go round looking for things like that cuz most of them are funny ...

Fiery Eyes
My youngest son 13 and hubby are always, laughing at and telling corny jokes, even when they are not w/each other. Me and my other son are always laughing at them. They are just alike.

HockeyHorror
what the ****??? i've read the same exact post somewhere else...no expression

de ja vu...

SlipknoT
whats a hubby embarrasment

Fiery Eyes
LOL you're so funny lol husband

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.