The Simple Life 2: Road Trip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
It seems that not very many people like Nichole Richie or Paris Hiltion, but I still find this show hilarious. I love how they're clever enough to get out of their jobs or paying for things. Sure it's not good for the people that they are scheming, but I think it's entertaing. Any thoughts?

celestial_moon
i'm not a huge fan of theirs. i have never checked out the show tho. i did hear it was better than expected.

BingaBonga
Yup, I agree. Does anyone know when it's on? Is it Tuesday?

JamalMagloire
Its not that they are scheming people, they just ask for $5 and people hand it to them! They got a lot of nerve. I couldn't do that. I guess I wouldn't pull most of the stunts that they do. Maybe they act so obnoxious because they know nothing will happen to them.

SpiderGurl
Yeah I find it entertaining too. LoL, I think it's a show about what beautiful people can get away with basically. Nichole is really funny with that mouth of hers and Paris is just gorgeous. I have the same purse as Paris, btw! =D

BingaBonga
Cool. I watch it now on a regular basis.

JamalMagloire
What is great about the girls is that they make any situation that they are put in, fun for themselves.

Like this week's episode...c'mon, those ppl just wanted some free slave labor, so they grabbed the boys and left. So funny!

BingaBonga
I agree. Who wants to clean out poop from an outhouse. Certainly not me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.