venom vs war machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
venom.....all the way

ScarletSpider
War Machine, he's more powerful, served in the military and later as an Avengers, so I'd think he's fairly well versed in kicking ass.

VENOMfan
Venom has faced Iron Man, a better version of War Machine.

Venom might be the underdog but let's look at the list of people Venom has survived

Carnage*has beaten*
Hulk*didnt get killed by*
Juggernaut*see Hulk*
Phage it eat's symbiote's and is really big*killed him*
the Jury*Iron man nock off's*
Nightmare*think ScareCrow*
Ghost Rider*hey for a guy with no magic power's fighting Ghost Rider is pretty immpressive*
Vengence*see Ghost Rider*
and five other Symbiote's

Im pretty sure he can hold his own with War Machine

ScarletSpider
Mayhap, although I put my $2.99 on War Machine.

blackwidowlover
war machine....hmmm enlighten me
who is this guy?

VENOMfan
Occupation: Former Lieutenant, United States Marines, now pilot and adventurer
Identity: Secret
Legal Status: Citizen of the United States with no criminal record
Place of Birth: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Former Aliases: Iron Man II
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Josh (Uncle)
Group Affiliation: Reserve member of the West Coast Avengers
Base of Operations: Los Angeles, California
First Appearance: (James Rhodes) IRON MAN #118, (as Iron Man II) IRON MAN #170
History: James Rhodes was a pilot in the United States Marines stationed in South Viet Nam during the U.S. military involvement in Southeast Asia. Blasted out of the sky by enemy rockets, Rhodes managed to land in one piece and was attempting to get his craft airworthy when inventory Tony Stark, clad in his Iron Man armor, happened by. Stark had just completed his original armor, had avenged his fellow prisoner Professor Yinsen, and was trying to make his way through the jungle to the American defense perimeter. Attacked by the Viet Cong, Iron Man proved to Rhodes they were on the same side, and Rhodes allowed him to drain the helicopter's batteries to recharge his armor. The two then trekked through the jungle together, finely discovering a hidden enemy rocket base. Steeling an enemy helicopter, they destroyed the base, and flew to the nearest American encampment. Before leaving Viet Nam for the United States, Stark offered Rhodes a job as a pilot as soon as his military stint was over. After a succession of other jobs, Rhodes finally accepted Stark's offer and became his personal pilot and chief aviation engineer. While working at Stark International, Rhodes aided Iron Man in his battles against such foes as the Roxxon Oil Company, Justin Hammer, the Dreadnoughts, and Obadiah Stane.

When devastating personal problems caused Tony Stark to abuse alcohol and become incapable of using the Iron Man armor responsibly, Rhodes put it on in order to defend Stark International from the criminal Magma. He offered to return it but Stark insisted Rhodes take on the responsibility of being Iron Man for a while to enable Stark to enjoy himself. Reluctantly Rhodes agreed, and after Stark employee Morley Erwin helped him figure out how to operate the armor, found himself in battle with such foes as Thunderball, Firebrand, Krang, Flying Tiger, the Radioactive Man, the Mandarin, the Zodiac, and Vibro. Although he was unable to help Stark from being swindled out of proprietorship of Stark International by Obadiah Stane, he did prevent Stane from taking custody of all of Stark's Iron Man armors. With Morley Erwin and his sister Clytemnestra, Rhodes embarked upon a brief career as a mercenary in order to obtain funds with which they could begin a new business venture. By the time they succeeded in raising sufficient capital, Tony Stark had recovered from his several months-long alcohol binge, and offered to join them. The four moved out to Silicon Valley, California, where they founded Circuits Maximus, a small electronics design firm. Stark still was not interested in resuming his Iron Man role and gave his blessing to Rhodes to continue. Rhodes was initiated into the established ranks of superhuman champions when he became one of those who participated in the first Secret Wars. Soon afterwards, he was invited to join the newly-founded West Coast Avengers by chairman Hawkeye, who believed him to be the original Iron Man. After proving his worth to the group, Rhodes revealed to them he was Iron Man's replacement.

Soon after first donning the armor, Rhodes began to get severe headaches because the cybernetics in the helmet had never been properly recalibrated for his brain patterns. Working in close proximity with Stark again, Rhodes began to fantasize that Stark secretly disapproved of him keeping the armor and wanted it back. This led to increasingly hostile and irrational behavior on Rhodes' part. As work therapy, Stark began to construct a new set of armor based on his original armor's design. When Rhodes finally began to endanger the lives of innocents by his behavior, Stark donned the unsophisticated new armor and managed to stop Rhodes' rampage. Ashamed of his behavior, Rhodes went off to look for a cure for his headaches when adjusting the helmet to his brain patterns did not end them. Stark went to the West Coast Avengers to tender Rhodes' resignation, and was invited by Hawkeye to use the laboratory facilities to create a new state-of-the-art set of armor. Rhodes returned to Circuits Maximus after the Indian mystic Shaman helped him cure his headaches, and briefly joined forces with Stark battling Obadiah Stane's latest machinations against them. Rhodes was injured in an explosion Stane engineered that destroyed Circuits Maximus and killed Morley Erwin. Consequently, he could not assist Stark in his final assault on Stane, an assault that ended in Stane's death.

Rhodes joined Stark in his new business venture, but even after his bones mended, he was reluctant to put the Iron Man armor on again. Stark had resumed his responsibilities as Iron Man using the new state-of the-art armor, and Rhodes not only felt a second armored Avenger would be superfluous, he also felt contrite about his irrational period. But while the Iron Man armor is in James Rhodes' possession, there is always the possibility that he will decide to wear it again.

Several years later, Tony Stark "died," and Rhodes was named CEO of Stark Enterprises. It was at this time that Stark Enterprises created the War Machine armor and Rhodes briefly took the place of Iron Man (even replacing him in the Avengers West Coast). However, when he discovered that Stark was not dead, Rhodes became furious and resigned, severing his friendship with Stark. The two would occasionally team up to battle the evil that was trying to take over, but the friendship of old was no longer the same. War Machine went on his own for some time, and during this time, he acquired a new, and very alien, costume, which in a sense, became a part of Jim Rhodes. Some time after this, Rhodes returned to the Avengers, and was one of several Avengers who tried to find a way to stop Tony Stark who, under the control of Kang, tried to frame Hawkeye as a killer; Rhodes joined the Black Widow, the US Agent and Hawkeye to find a way to stop Tony Stark. Eventually, Stark broke the control of Kang and sacrificed his life to save his friends. After his death, Rhodes returned to Stark Enterprises, which was soon bought out by Fujikawa; his attitude about Stark changed for the better as well.

As War Machine, Jim Rhodes discovered that Fujikawa was somehow trying to gain access to some of Tony Stark's old technology. In order to save that technology from falling into another's hands, and to preserve the legacy of his old friend, War Machine purged the computers of Fujikawa in order to destroy all the information about Stark's armor technology. In doing so, he sacrificed his alien costume by downloading it into the computers and sending it on a "search and destroy" mission.

No longer wishing for any superhero identity, Rhodes returned to civilian life to start up his own company. He returned to Stark's life briefly to help him stop a new villain calling himself War Machine.

Height: 6 ft. 1 in.
Weight: 210 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

Strength Level: Without the armor, James Rhodes possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.

Known Superhuman Powers: None

Weapons: War Machine wore a sophisticated suits of body armor containing various offensive weaponry.

blackwidowlover
Oh*

VENOMfan
Yeah....there aint to much about the suit's capability's I assume it is like Iron Man's, but more focused on traditional weapon's compared to Iron Man's laser's and such

blackwidowlover
and your vast knowledge shines through again VENUMfan

Arachnoidfreak
He actually copy/pasted that... But if you want Venom/Spiderman info, don't go to a site, go to VENOMfan.

VENOMfan
true that, If I had done that it would be rife with grammatical and spelling errors

blackwidowlover
bust my bubble why don't you
I was in awe for a second there

although I do know VENOMfan is a smart cookie

Arachnoidfreak
blackwidowlover - hope you don't mind, but I'm going to use that pic of your eyes as a reference for my drawings...cuz I suck at drawing eyes without a reference, and yours are um...pretty.

blackwidowlover
why ummm thank you
im blushing all over heeeee roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Manowar
WOW! i just realized AF is right! you do have pretty eyes!

but anyways back on topic...i still have a hard time seeing Venom overcoming War Machine

Alpha Centauri
I SAID IT FIRST! I SAID IT FIRST WIDOW!

I mean.....I mentioned it in another thread.

But I again, weaknesses are fire and sonics. Sonics may be a bit more scientific than War-Machine's suit. Perhaps better suited to Iron-Man's. However I do believe he could alter it to add some kind of sonic blast and I'm pretty sure he already has fire type weapons.

-AC

VENOMfan
Well I still think were under the assumtion that Venom is going to stand there and let War machine shoot him.

Venom tho most dont know does have a spidersense. it dosent function as well but still work's

Spidey is at 15X human reaction Speed
Venom hover's at 8X-12X. it comes down to being able to dodge bullet's

Venom IS a hell of a lot faster than War Machine and what to stop him from darting in front of him and lodging some tendril's into War Machine's eye socket's?

I repeat Venom has BEATEN the Jury, a group of low level Iron Men, and has tangled with Ironman himself.

Venom is plenty able to take out Warmachine. he wont beat him down like a gorilla but Venom has sooooo many differnt abilities.

Venom could just appear as Tony Stark walk up to him without his Armor and kill him. Eddie Brock was a HELL of a journalist and has deductive reasoning he could find out everything about Warmachine and use it against him.

Alpha Centauri
"Venom IS a hell of a lot faster than War Machine and what to stop him from darting in front of him and lodging some tendril's into War Machine's eye socket's?"

Well he has facial armour. War-Machine is not sluggish shot. He has tremendous marksmanship so he could hit Venom if he was moving at a fast speed. Not saying he would win, just saying he could. Iron-Man has a much better chance. All it would take is sonics but I'm not too sure W.Machine has them.

-AC

VENOMfan
Venom has a Spidersense tho, He can stay a few step's ahead of Warmachine. It's a lot harder to hit Venom than people think
*check pic below*

and about the facial armour, Venom has used his Symbiote to move threw the >INTERNET< twice

the Suit could get to Warmachine if needed.

not to mention Venom's cameo ability, and if the fight was dragged out Venom could lay a nasty trap for Rhode's. he might not be as technically smart but Venom can muster some serious pyschological warfare.

just like when Pete came home and Eddie was hanging cloth's with Aunt May, he could strike Rhode's deep. and how could this backfire? Eddie has nothing, no home no family nothing to lose

I agree, Ironman If I remember correctly did beat Venom, but Warmachine is no Ironman

VENOMfan
argh...forgot pic....

JuggernautFan
actually i just want to correct something, spiderman's reaction time can operate up to 40 times faster than human......... just to let you know.

also, when did hulk and venom tangle?? issue number please?? i'd like to check that out.

FrothByte
um VENOMfan, when did ghostrider and venom fight? how did the fight end? id love to see that.

on to the topic, venom is definitely the underdog. id say he has a 30% chance of winning. he coudl still win thought... and it wouldn't exactly be a stroll in the park for war machine. don't forget that venom also has his webbing which may come in very handy...

VENOMfan

Arachnoidfreak
NO YA DINT NO YA DIDNT! stick out tongue

No seriously, check my post's date. Then check yours. wink

badsymbiote
Yeah. and a fabulous idea. Wonder where she got it?

Manowar
laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
"No seriously, check my post's date. Then check yours"

N-nah nah. Liar. Hahaha nah just playing.

I do think it's possible for War-Machine to come away with the big dubbaya in this fight but it's against Venom so never know. The most he's got is fire. I'd bet on Iron-Man having both fire and sonics.

-AC

chilled monkey
War-Machine and Venom have fought before. In the Spiderman animated series. It loked to me like Venom was on the ropes for the most of it.

War-Machine does indeed have a sonic weapon and was winning the fight with it when Carnage intervened.

Alpha Centauri
Yes but we go by comics.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
laughing Nice.

ScarletSpider
Wow, shut down. Good job, AC, that was coooooold blooooooded.

Arachnoidfreak
Ironman and Venom

Surfer 52
Venom is way stronger then war machine and ironman is better then war machine and venom has beaten ironman

Kontraz
i remember in the cartoon, war machine really whooped up on venom, but then again, venom wasn't trying to fight back....

Arachnoidfreak
Where!? I'd like to see that, because not only is Ironman class 100, but so is War Machine. Ironman has both sonics and fire in his suit, and Venom is going to beat him? LOL

Mane
War Machine is NOT Class 100! Iron Man can be (hes normally around 90 tons) but War Machine doesnt have that kind of lifting strength, he just has weapons. he can lift twice his own body wait at maximum. so around 400-500 pounds.

Duke
I always suspected that War Machine was way stronger than that, class 50 strength at the least.

ScarletSpider
War Machine can lift 70 tons during usual operating paramaters. He is class 100 if he can tap into an outside power source.

Venom can lift 11 tons or so. Iron Man has an onboard life support system, so he can make his armor air tight, thus Venom could not use his symbiote to enter it and mess with Stark. I don't think/know that War Machine's armor has as advanced an onboard support system, but it should be enough to keep symbiote tendrils from getting through his suit.

Mane
70 tons? no way. marvel even stated that his suit does not augment his strength and that he can lift around twice his own body weight.

Mane
heres Marvel's rating system on a scale from 1-7

Strength - lifting weight
1 - Weak: cannot lift own body weight
2 - Normal: to lift own body weight
3 - Peak human: able to lift twice own body weight
4 - Superhuman: 800 lbs-25 ton range
5 - Superhuman: 27-75 ton range
6 - Superhuman: 75-100 ton range
7 - Incalculable: In excess of 100 tons

Intelligence
1 - Slow/Impared
2 - Normal
3 - Learned
4 - Gifted
5 - Genius
6 - Super-Genius
7 - Omniscient

Energy Projection
1 - None
2 - Ability to discharge energy on contact
3 - Short range, short duration, single energy type
4 - Medium range, medium duration, single energy type
5 - Long range, long duration, single energy type
6 - Able to discharge multiple forms of energy
7 - Virtually unlimited commans of all forms of energy

Fighting Ability
1 - Poor
2 - Normal
3 - Some training
4 - Experienced fighter
5 - Master of a single form of combat
6 - Master of several forms of combat
7 - Master of all forms of combat

Durability
1 - Weak
2 - Normal
3 - Enhanced
4 - Regenerative
5 - Bulletproof
6 - Superhuman
7 - Virtually indestructible

Speed
1 - Below normal
2 - Normal
3 - Superhuman: peak range: 700 MPH
4 - Speed of sound: Mach-1
5 - Supersonic: Mach-2 through Orbital Velocity
6 - Speed of light: 186,000 miles per second
7 - Warp speed: transcending light speed

Iron Man's stats are:
Intelligence - 6
Strength - 6
Speed - 5
Durability - 6
Energy Projection - 6
Fighting Skills - 3
Overall - 5.33

Venom's:
Intelligence - 2
Strength - 4
Speed - 2
Durability - 4
Energy Projection - 1
Fighting Skills - 2
Overall - 2.5

War Machine's:
Intelligence - 3
Strength - 2
Speed - 2
Durability - 2
Energy Projection - 3
Fighting Skills - 5
Overall - 2.83

Galactus's stats (for the heck of it):
Itelligence - 7
Strength - 7
Speed - 7
Durability - 7
Energy Projection - 7
Fighting Skills - 1
Overall - 6

if you dont believe me, ill attach a scan of his stats/powers

Arachnoidfreak
Marvel's rating scale is bullshit, and not a pertinent source for facts. why? because the gap inside the levels are tooo steep. 800lbs-25 tons? what the hell? They need a new rating system, and everyone knows it.

DarkCrawler
Ahem....

What, Where and Why on the War Machine Armor

....just before "death" to take care of business quickly, and to leave for his Iron Man replacement--Jim Rhodes.

The Variable Threat Response Battle Suit, Model XI, Mark I, is designed unapologetically for total and complete warfare, hence the nickname, "War Machine." In fact, Tony Stark himself has said that he is,"delighted at its compactness and horrified at its concentration of deadliness." Black and white, this armor is ready to rock with an on-board arsenal of destruction never before seen in a Stark armor. As a result, the technical improvements are outshined by the suit's destructive capabilities, but they are no less amazing. This armor has an improved force field, new communications equipment, and advanced Infrared sensors. Furthermore, advances in miniaturization allow the addition of a 20 watt, helmet-mounted, laser sighting/guidance system capable of tracking several targets at once. The outer armor itself has a polycarbon coating to blunt energy weapons.

The suit is prepared for total war, but was designed under the idea of "response in kind." Stark wanted a flexible armor that contained various levels of response for various threat levels. In that vein, the variably-configured Gauntlet Mini-Cannon contains eight kinds of specialty 3.9mm ammo: Spent Uranium Armor-Piercing, High Explosive, Concussion Type, High Temperature Thermite, Tear Gas, Tracer, Flare and Smoke. The cannon is capable of firing any of them at a moments notice.

An Electric Mini-Gun that can rest on the shoulder is deployed from the back. Similar to those found on military aircraft, the spiral-packed magazine carries 1,800 caseless, electrically primed 3.9mm spent-uranium core armor-piercing rounds. It can be set to fire 1 or 1,000 rounds per second. The War Machine also has an eight missile cache capable of launching a payload of different missiles according to mission: Anti-Tank, Anti-Ship, Spent Uranium Core Armor-Piercing, Flame Bomb, Fire Suppressant, Smoke, Tear Gas, Radio Repeater and a Sub-Nuke (equivalent to 1.8 kilotons of TNT).

Other features include: Improved low light vision sensors and an enhanced Battle Tactics computer. The suit also incorporates improved heat dissipation technology.

Armaments: Helmet-mounted Laser Sight, Gauntlet-mounted Flame Thrower, Chain Gun (aka Gauntlet Mini-Cannon, with mission selectable rounds), 30mm Palm Repulsors, Deployable Missile Box launcher and small 3.9mm Mini-Gun (both of which stow on back).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A later model seen in issue 284, Model XI, Mark II, was built specifically for Jim Rhodes. It included small changes in the design meant to fine-tune the armor to match Rhodes' much more physical style of fighting. In addition, this new model had changes in the chestplate as Stark added an Enhanced Tri-Beam, a feature missing on his own War Machine armor. Another difference between the two is that Stark's first armor had a tube from the shoulder to the left gauntlet that was an ammunition shunt or power cord. The Model XI, Mark II does not have this feature.

The last feature that separates Rhodey's armor from the previous model is the multi-purpose weapons backpack, from which Rhodes deployed his pulse cannon, etc. as needed. The streamlined weapons pod allowed Rhodes to fight without the inconvenience of having weapons mounted on his shoulders all the time.
----------------------------------------------------------------
The Eidolon Warwear System (Mark and Model info unknown), often known as the alien armor, was a gift from unknown aliens who apparently wished to give us a defender for Earth's coming battle with Kang the Conqueror. The black, orange and green battlesuit was an organic partner that sensed Rhodey's heroic nature and drew him near so that it could organically bond with him. Skye, a female alien sent to tutor Rhodes, was killed before revealing the secrets of the armor, so we know very little of the suit's origin. However we do know this:

The Eidolon Empire seems to have died out a long time ago, but the armor was the pinnacle of their military technology, the ultimate war machine. Xenotechnology, the warwear system needs an organic partner to function. It bonds with the partner at the genetic level and can not be separated from its host without killing the host. The resulting body glove-like suit has the ability to appear and disappear. In its dormant state the warwear leaves body bands on the skin known as Mandalas, symbols that mark the partner forever as an Eidolon Warrior.

Beyond the armor itself, the linking has other benefits. The suit also has the power to heal its wearer's injuries. This regenerative process is good since any severe damage done to the suit results in actual physical pain and injury to the wearer; They are joined in all things. Furthermore, Jim Rhodes acquired some sort of time travel sickness during the Zest Krieg storyline. The fatal condition was kept in stasis by the suit, leaving Rhodes unaffected, although the time disease did kill his good friend Sheva Joseph.

The warwear system itself was of an indeterminate age, although we know from War Machine's fight with the alien, Dirge, that the warwear systems can live for eons, even after their partner has passed on. When Rhodey linked to Dirge--a sort of Eidolon mindmeld--he also learned that the suit's themselves recall the experiences and thoughts of past partners. One can only imagine the secrets Rhodes would've unlocked had his adventures continued in his own monthly title.

Known abilities of this suit: Through means of unknown Eidolon technology, the suit has the ability to create, to "grow," any weapon that the wearer can imagine. In addition, the armor possess incredible speed and acceleration through unknown means of propulsion. The suit could also analyze chemical compounds through touch.

Armaments: Drone gun platforms that circle the right wrist, fully controlled by user. Shoulder deployed weapons platform that can grow whatever the user desires (e.g., concussion cannons, etc.).

You know you're in trouble when: As the suit went into battle, it would begin to sing. As Rhodey throttled opponents, the suit blasted out fearsome, alien battle songs that recalled its glorious combat of day's past.

According to a footnote that appeared in IRON MAN, Rhodes lost the Eidolon Warwear when he entered the SI computer network to delete all references to Iron Man and Stark's armor designs to prevent Stark-Fujikawa--or anyone else--from obtaining them after Tony Stark disappeared from this world. In some unknown way the armor was sacrificed to purge the data and Rhodey emerged, apparently, no worse for wear. This cyberspace confrontation was supposed to appear in TALES OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE #2 a comic that was never published.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If he uses normal War Machine system, he has good possibilities to beat Venom.

If he uses Eidolon Warwear, Venom is screwed.
Taken from here

ScarletSpider
I got the 70 tons off of Marvel Directory. So it could be wrong, or they could be reporting the stats of a different armor.

morbius
venom would win he's to strong for him plus remember carnage beat him and venom and carnage are pretty close

Arachnoidfreak
Venom and Carnage pretty close..hahahahaha. The only thing that makes them close are that they are both symbiotes. other than that, Carnage is just more powerful. both in strength and abilities.

War Machine's Fire Suppressent missles alone would kill Venom. Fire suppressants extinguish fires by literally sucking all the oxygen from the area. When used on a person, it causes their lungs to fill up with liquid, drowning them.

morbius
venom

morbius
venom

Arachnoidfreak
Even hard facts won't deter the hardcore fanboys.

Alpha Centauri
Is there no way you can ban IP numbers so these morons can't keep getting more names?

-AC

Kontraz
umm... you do realize that venom doesn't have to breathe, right?

Arachnoidfreak
That doesn't matter. Fill up any creature's lungs with liquids and they will die. Fill his lungs up enough, and they will burst, damaging his other organs, or he will start hemoragging from his mouth.

The fire suppressant sucks the air out of his lungs. The liquid is blood and other bodily fluids. That means some internal damage had to occur for him to start bleeding from the inside out.

Kontraz
and you do realize that the symbiote is liquid, and has filled all of brock's internal organs... right? Plus it can heal him completely in a manner of seconds...

Mane
manner of seconds? you mean matter? but anyways there is virtually no way for Venom to win this

Arachnoidfreak
You want another way for Venom to lose? War Machine shoves his large boot in Venom's stomach, and turns on the jets. Venom is toast.

shaber
Been done. War Machine intervened when Venom had caught Spider-Man and had beaten him when Carnage intervened eek!

Kontraz
heh, i already said that shaber... lol, but thanks for repeating it. I agree that Venom would probably lose, though he might be able to pull it off...

Evangel94
War Machine shoves his boot up venom ass. The end

crazyspinz
warmachine would make a sybiot smore outa venom

emraldguardian
cute

Badabing-Saver
venom 10/10

LordFear
no way man. Venom is getting fried. My God this guy has a gatlin gun that rips through virtually anything. Countless launchers and rockets, a repulsor like blasts. He can match Thunderstrike in battle. Venom is outclassed

horrorwolf
WarMachine would eventually blow more than a few holes in Venom. Too much firepower. Maybe if Venom had a healing factor...but not the case.

WarMachine takes this one.

LordFear
Originally posted by Surfer 52
Venom is way stronger then war machine and ironman is better then war machine and venom has beaten ironman

WHEN did Venom beat Ironman dude?
gimme the issue please?

miraclethree
Warmachine is too much for Venom.

I'd go with him.

LordFear
Originally posted by Mane
70 tons? no way. marvel even stated that his suit does not augment his strength and that he can lift around twice his own body weight.

Are you crazy????
what the hell is wrong with you?
why would Tony make an armor that is on par with his own that is so restricted in strength?
Your statement doesn't even make sense and I don't care from what so-called source.
What bullshit
stop trying to water down the character dude

LordFear
Jesus WM has so many damn options that its funny. My God the disrespect of WM is abound in here and nauseating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.