Apocalypse vs spiderman vs green goblin vs Dr. Doom vs doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jamond1
Who do u think will be the most powerful one above??
of cuz, for me, he is apocalypse....

Manowar
Doomsday

Shadow_King
i would say its between apoc vs doom vs doomsday

Alpha Centauri
I think it'd come down to Apocalypse Vs Doom.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Apocalypse and Doom would get severely annoyed by Doomsday's coming back to life and constant interruptions, defeating him like 5 or 6 times already, they'd team up and disband him permanantly. Then it'd be down to Doom and Apocalypse.

Shadow_King
lol

Manowar
ugh! again with the worshipping of Dr. Doom!

Arachnoidfreak
What? I'm not worshipping Doom. He could lose this one. Apocalypse is a heavy hitter, not just another punk-ass b!tch. Though, as pointed out in another thread he's "taken 80,000 years to do...nothing. Way to go blue lips." Of course, I'm going with Doom, but that's because he is among my favorite.

Alpha Centauri
"ugh! again with the worshipping of Dr. Doom!"

Worshipping would be me saying he'd whoop. I'm not too sure he'd beat Apocalypse. But I'm not too sure he'd lose either. Not because he's Doom, just because I dunno how Apocalypse could beat him.

-AC

JuggernautFan
hmmm, this is rather interesting. you can only beat doomsday so many ways..... if they try to physically beat him he will eventually be to powerful for all of them. but i think that what makes it interesting, is doom and apocalypse's intelligence. i'm sure apoc has enough experience with genetics to possibly reverse what they did to doomsday in the first place. other than that.... doomsday wins IMO

LeAtHerRFace
Green Goblin would die first, next spiderman, apoc, then dr.doom. Doomsday would rip them apart.

Alpha Centauri
"i'm sure apoc has enough experience with genetics to possibly reverse what they did to doomsday in the first place. other than that.... doomsday wins IMO"

Quite intriguing how you gave blatant and just reason how Doomsday would meet his end in this fight and then go and say he'd win.

I don't believe Doomsday would rip anyone apart. One thing Doom and Apocalypse do better than anyone is work to benefit themselves. The would find a way of taking him out.

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
But its a ffa fight. Doomsday would win hands down

Alpha Centauri
"But its a ffa fight. Doomsday would win hands down"

Ok, so Doom and Apocalypse figure out a way to reverse his resurrection genetics and kill him off. What happens then? Or supposing Apocalypse devises a way to separate his genetics and use Doom's time machine to send each part to a different time?

They could more or less do anything to him. That's without the stuff they could do to him physically.

Doomsday wouldn't win hands down. He has had two MAJORLY quoted fights ever. Superman and Darkseid. One of which (Superman) was very good. He lost. He beat Darkseid then Darkseid blasted him around the second time as Never pointed out. Then in another fight Supes whooped him.

Why, with such a battle record he is viewed as this titan capable of beating Doom and Apocalypse is beyond me. Let alone ripping them apart.

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
Well maybe "ripping apart" is inappropriate. Doomsday still has a very good chance of winning. VERY good

JuggernautFan
well apocalypse is a trained warrior, and said to have unlimited strength. can have damn near any power he wants.. physically he might be able to subdue, and contain doomsday by himself. i think apoc would be the over-all winner.

Alpha Centauri
Possibli.

-AC

FrothByte
yah... apocalypse has my vote. honestly, i really like apoc. i think marvel just made it a point that he never wins so that the xmen can have something to brag about: "Ei, we beat that super strong guy apocalypse. now we can call ourselves super strong xmen!"

apoc is too much underwritten... but he should win this fight. doom may have his intelligence, but apoc has his intelligence, centuries of experience, strength, and powers.

Arachnoidfreak
What's to stop Doom from stealing that power and using it against Apocalypse? He's done it more than once.

Victor Von Doom
I'd go with Doom, otherwise Doomsday. Then Apoc, then...no-one.

moshtitan
Apoc, then Dr. doom. Doomsday........

WarHulk980
Apocalypse

Ironman 66
doom

LeAtHerRFace
Doomsday

Mane
A-Poc can take Doomsday. and i think after a long and drawn out battle A-Poc would take Doom.

Victor Von Doom
Doom. He'd do what they do in the Royal Rumble, get out under the bottom rope, then return at the end.

Superman#1
A-poc

guy222
Originally posted by jamond1
Who do u think will be the most powerful one above??
of cuz, for me, he is apocalypse....

Supes

Magnus Lensher
i dont mean to sound like an ass in my frist post since iv been gone but r u really gonna tell me this is a fight....more on this tomorrow i need sleep lol

Symmetric Chaos
Apoc takes out Doomsday by scattering his body around the universe and then he fights Doom to a standstill (Spidey and GG have realized they're outclassed and fled)

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Apoc takes out Doomsday by scattering his body around the universe and then he fights Doom to a standstill (Spidey and GG have realized they're outclassed and fled)

Did I just fall into a parallel universe?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Did I just fall into a parallel universe?

Possibly

what did your universe look like when you left?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
what did your universe look like when you left?

Earth 648523942483488392105924

TricksterPriest
I'm favoring Apoc, but only if he finds a way to neutralize DD. Apoc could always toss DD into Lunar Orbit and win with BFR. But if he has to fight him, he's in trouble. Doom could beat DD with prep, but not in a straight fight. Apocalypse might be able to actually do Alpha said and reverse engineer a way to put DD down permanently. I'm just not sure he can do it on the fly. And if Apoc can't do it, Doom's sure as hell not going to. Apoc is THE expert on mutagenetics. If Apoc or Doom stop DD, then Apoc takes it. But if nobody can figure out a way to stop DD, then he takes both out. But I should point out, that given the usual rules in fights on KMC, Apoc could mindrape DD, and thus kill him. Since DD's resurrection counts as coming back from death, by the rules, Apoc would win. But if you're allowing the ressurection, then they may not be able to stop him.

Kurash
A well written apacolypse gives Doomsday a run for his money, but i still see DD takin him down, hes just to damn tough.

swerve1988
APOC.....it would come down to APOC vs DOOMSDAY.....who will make a fine horseman

TheBadguy
Doom.

I know there has to be a spidey respect thread but I can't find it for anything. Can someone link it for me?

TricksterPriest
I'm one of the biggest Apoc fans on this board, but DD is allowed to ressurect and you can't BFR him, I don't think Apoc can win. DD just won't ****ing die. no

swerve1988
APOC would clean the field

guy222
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC would clean the field

IMO, Doom, Apoc or Spidey wins

shksprtx
WTF are Spidey and Goblin doing in this battle??????????????

redhotrash
Im not certain if Dr. Doom is capable of this, but if he were to lift Doomsday's soul or bind him in a crystal or something magically, wouldnt that be the end of Doomsday?

Superherovandal
No...he'd just evolve past that. He evolved past chronal energy without even dying in H/P. He doesn't even need to die to evolve. Its happened almost instantaneously before.

redhotrash
Granted I dont know a ton about Doomsday, but how do you evolve past having your life essence removed? Plus if he bound magically, he wouldnt technically be dead, so his body would have no reason to evolve. Unless he can control this mentally or something? I dunno, I always found this part of him to be a really contrived and childish explanation.

Xplosive
Without prep, it's only between Apocalypse and Doomsday, and both those two guy without prep would take those other three easily out in a battle.

First time, I don't know, Apocalypse might win.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse might win.

No. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.