Wolverine and Lobo vs Venom and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Who do u think would win?

LeAtHerRFace
Id go with wolverine and lobo. Wolverine vs venom would take a while, but iam sure wolverine would pull it off. As for lobo and spiderman, lobo would destroy him.

Alpha Centauri
Well....

I'd put Lobo over Spidey and Venom. I'm not sure Wolverine could handle Venom and Spider-Man handles all of the X-Men in the Secret Wars so I guess it depends on Wolverine's one on one with Spider-Man.

I'll go read "Spider-Man Vs Wolverine". Haven't read it in a while.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
Well it was pretty much as I expected. I always remembered Wolverine having pretty much the upper hand and he does. Spider-Man starts majorly sweating him saying how fast he is and how he never met anything like him. Starts making his Spider-Sense work so fast he can't keep up. Then he starts fighting back well, pounding Wolverine into a tombstone but Wolverine comes back yet again, rests his fist against Spidey's chin and they are interrupted. Fight ends.

Given that encounter I'd say it could really go either way with them two. So, I'd give it to Wolvie and Lobo on account of Lobo being better than both and Wolverine being possibly better than one of them.

-AC

moshtitan
Venom and Spiderman.

who?-kid
Spider-Man can and will take Wolverine, but Venom and Spider-Man together have no chance against Lobo (that ugly freak).

Last man standing : Lobo (as much as I hate to say it)

blackwidowlover
im a spidey fan but im afraid wolverine would kick ass
you could punch, kick, slap, stab, and bite wolvie. but he would just heal and come on after you. lobo however im not sure of i don't know that much about him

VENOMfan
this is unfortunatley true. it's what you get with an uber powerfull DC character.

Linkalicious
i have a Wolverine/Spidey series of comics where they kind of team up, and Wolverine is awestruck by the speed Spiderman shows.

Spiderman saves Wolvie quite a few times in that 5 comic series....though the incidents he saves them from probably wouldn't hurt Wolvie tooooo bad....he still does some things to amaze Wolvie. but they don't fight in that comic...

I'd say Spidey stomps a mud hole in Wolvie 2 outta 3 times.

blackwidowlover
you sure about that or have you forgoten wolvies healing factor?
yeah spidey is stonger but spidey can be killed
wolvie....now thats a tuff thing to do
one slice through the heart
and spidey would be gone

blackwidowlover
of topic) who is lobo?

Viper
Wolvie & Lobo would take it easily

Alpha Centauri
"i have a Wolverine/Spidey series of comics where they kind of team up, and Wolverine is awestruck by the speed Spiderman shows"

Well mine is called "Spider-Man Vs Wolverine" and they fight. With Wolverine winning.

-AC

VENOMfan
about Wolverine vs Spidey , he truly should mop the floor with Wolverine, he is much faster, stronger, smarter, and could see every attack Wolverine throw's at him coming.

not to mention could web him up and leave him.

Same goes for Venom except he also has the Symbiote to snag Wolvie with and could nock him out quicker than ol Spidey

but both couldnt beat Lobo. but it dosent matter, thankfully neither will ever meet "the main man" since he is a DC character

who?-kid
Lol, Wolverine wasn't winning, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Spider-Man fan.

Nobody won and nobody lost.

But Spider-Man was standing (sort of) and Wolverine was down. Yeah sure, he was laughing when Spider-Man hit him, but it was all he could do.

Alpha Centauri
"Nobody won and nobody lost."

At the end Spider-Man was on his back and all Wolverine would have had to do to kill him would have been to unsheath his claws.

Had him at his mercy.

-AC

VENOMfan
Wolverine couldnt take Spiderman on his best day, Wolverine fanboy's just want to see Wolverine hold his own with him. it's crap writting and will always be this way

Has Wolverine ever done anything near as spectacular as Spidey?

beaten firelord?
held his own with the Fantastic Four?
the secret war's? Spidey slapped ALL of the Xmen silly and put Wolverine on his ass

Wolverine cant logically take on Spiderman

*im not calling you a fanboy AC, I mean it's becuase of them the damn fight occured in the first place*

SnakeEyes
"Has Wolverine ever done anything near as spectacular as Spidey?"
quote from VenomFan

Hmmmm, lets see:

he has held his own or defeated these ppl: Lobo, Spiderman, Venom, Punisher, Sabertooth, Cyclops, Wendigo, Hulk, and many more.

Some stuff he has done:
Led the Alpha Flight because they sought him out due to his skills, Fought thousands of Samurais to save his family, defeated Baron Strucker and hundreds of Hand Ninjas to get free the Black Widow, fought and held his own against the entire X-men team when he was known as Death, dueled and defeated a Silver Samurai, helped rescue the whole X-men team when Proff. X needed him. He has done much more also if u do not believe me.

Due to his extensive training as a CIA operative, a Samurai, and as a member of the Weapon X program, Wolverine is a master of multiple forms of martial arts, weapons, and vehicles. He is also a trained expert in computers, explosives, and assassination techniques.

But i guess that is nothing to you, right?

moshtitan
ya, it doesnt really make sense why wolvie would have a chance spidey.

SnakeEyes
ok man, uh, that makes no sense. Maybe u should edit your statement.

VENOMfan
beating Hulk is craptastic writing, Lobo is luaghable and Immposible

same goes with Spiderman, Cyclops*didnt he kick Wolvie's ass recently over Emma?* AND Venom

Death? isnt that a Horseman of apocolypse not really Wolverine? thought so

deafeted Ninja's? isnt Elektra a ninja? and she did what? OH yeah! put Wolverine on his ass

so your right that dosent mean much to me. Firelord was a herald of Galactus, that fight was IN continuity.

SnakeEyes
Actually Cyclops did not kick Wolverines ass, he blasted him once and the fight was broken up right b4 Wolverine was about to fight back. I was referring to other fights where Wolverine does prove to be better than Cyclops. U seemed to ignore my other points btw.
Death is still Wolverine, he was just posessed by Apocalypse, which did not affect his strength. Oh yeah, and he has also held his own against Juggernaut. Your AND Venom statement made no sense. In the Venom series he fought with Wolverine and Wolvie held his own. How is him fighting the Hulk craptastic writing? He did not beat the Hulk, but he did not lose either. He has beaten the Punisher, who btw almost killed Spiderman. Your Elektra statement had no point, i am saying he defeated 100's of Hand ninjas and Baron Strucker during WW2. and he defeated thousands (count that number if u do not know how much it is) of Samurai warriors for his family.

SnakeEyes
still waiting for your response VenomFan

VENOMfan
why was I spare on answer your point's? becuase it pointless! there have been thread's about Cyclop's vs Wolverine any body can see how easily Cyclop's can beat Wolverine.

go dig up that thread if you want to keep debating same with Hulk vs Wolverine same with Spiderman vs Wolverine

all those are fanboy vs realist.

sorry puddin but Wolverine is not "the best at what he does"
END<

Venom vs Wolverine? I call BULLSHIT, first off that was a clone symbiote with no host! Wolverine was fighting a squishy half ass'ed Venom. not the real macoy your referencing Marvel ((tsunami)) Venom a far fecthed line.

In fact isnt this the same series were Wolverine

and I quote SURVIVES A NUCLEAR BLAST! explain that please

the real Venom would kick Wolverine's ass buddy. we have a thread about that two. go learn somthin about those dispute's and come back with an argument worth adressing

Wolverine beat's Lobo pffffft!

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine IS the best at what he does. What he does is hunt and kill. noone else anywhere does it better than he does, except Predator, but there's already a thread on that.

SnakeEyes
you are obviously biased towards Venom and Spiderman. But i know Wolverine is not the best, i am saying you are wrong when you say Wolverine has no chance ever against Spiderman.
They have fought b4 and guess what? Wolverine was not severely beaten in in 2 seconds like u seem to think he would. Wolverine is not some loser VenomFan, maybe u should do the reading.

VENOMfan
I dont think Wolverine will go down in 2 second's.

my post's are short and too the point, becuase Im too busy to be thurow.

Iam not baised twards Venom and Spiderman, I will argue there case's becuase they are character's I like.

did I say either Spiderman or Venom could beat Lobo?
no
did I say Venom can beat Ironman?
no

I call em like I see em. and If I think Wolverine is going to lose I will say it

Never
Interesting, all of this and Elektra beat his ass silly and had him clutching his LUNGS (she punctured both of them) and left for dead. But this is about Spiderman vs. Wolverine...

Some stuff Wolverine has done? Get his ass almost killed by Elektra, concede that Elektra WOULD kill him, get stopped cold in his tracks by Daredevil with a karate chop to the throat, get stalemated by Punisher AND Archangel (during the story arc in Genosha when Jim Lee drew him), get knocked out by Omega Red (X-Men relaunch with Jim Lee), had his claws broken by Sabertooth, get stalemated by Sabertooth, get frightened to death by Cyber, struggle MIGHTILY against Silver Samurai (Uncanny #173), get absentmindedly backhanded by Spiderman in Secret Wars #3 when he ran through all of the X-Men without getting touched (since we are referencing X-Men fights).

Hand ninjas? Daredevil with Stick and Stone waded through "hundreds of Hand ninjas." They did it here:

http://www.gottawiz.com/images/Comics/Marvel/Daredevil/VOL_I/daredevil_189.jpg

Elektra singlehandedly killed countless numbers of members of the Hand. Hand ninjas are merely fodder. Not impressive.

Silver Samurai? LoL, he was getting his ass beaten. He broke Samurai's arm in the end, however - and Samurai ranks where on the list of Marvel's greatest martial artists? Behind Elektra, Shang Chi, Gamora, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Black Panther, Captain America - i.e. WAY down there. Not impressive.

He is a master of multiple forms of martial arts and gets his ass routinely handed to him by...masters of multiple forms of martial arts. Not impressive.

Am sorry to say that Spiderman is ROUTINELY written as a better - hmm, more RESOURCEFUL combatant than Wolverine is. In pure h2h one THINKS Wolverine would have the upper hand based on pure martial arts skills, but Spiderman has developed his own eclectic fighting style - not to mention that his reflexes are faster than a human's by a factor of 15. Wolverine HAS no superspeed and CANNOT "dodge bullets" in the same manner that Spiderman can.

Spiderman is quicker, faster, oodles stronger, and has his Spidey sense.

One can make a WEAK argument that Wolverine can defeat Spiderman - however, how can one defeat what one cannot TOUCH?

Do recall Daredevil slaughtering Sabertooth in Daredevil #213. Sabertooth landed a few blows while Daredevil was burdened with the hostage; however, after the hostage escaped, Daredevil kicked Sabertooth's ass without being touched. Sabertooth ran and ducked into a sewer to escape.

The same Sabertooth that routinely gives Wolverine fits. Daredevil stomped him. Sabertooth easily carved up Wolverine.

Spiderman > Daredevil. Is it really necessary to continue...?

SnakeEyes
well, technically all it would take would be one solid hit from Wolverines claws. I mean, Spiderman could not survive a stab wound to the head or chest.
and I do think Wolverine would be able to "touch" spidey. It also depends on what comic they fight in. If they fought in Amazing Spiderman for an example, they would make Spiderman win.

Also Wolvie could handle or heal from anything Spiderman could dish out, Spiderman could not.

Never
Considering Spiderman's vastly superior reflexes coupled with his spidey sense it is conceivable that Wolverine would, at best, land only a flesh wound.

Again, Elektra emerged unscathed save a leg slash which she purposely offered Wolverine as a means up setting him up for the coup de grace she later served up.

Spiderman is quicker than Elektra...and no, Wolverine can NOT handle "anything Spiderman can dish out." If Spiderman pushed a steel rod through his BRAIN (via his eyes which are not adamantium laced) is he healing from that?

No.

who?-kid
No he didn't have him on his mercy.

Wolverine is no way strong enough to hold Spider-Man down, not even for a few seconds, and don't forget the spider-sense: if Wolverine really was going to use his claws, the spider-sense would have jumped in and Wolverine would have been flying through the air.

who?-kid
Theoretically, Wolverine has a chance against Spider-Man. That's all one can say about a Wolverine vs Spider-Man thread, in my opinion.

But it's a small chance and no, I do not underestimate our hairy friend : he's fast, tough, experienced and knows how to use his claws.

But he's simply not in the same league as Spider-Man, just like Spider-Man isn't in the same league as Lobo.

When written right, Wolverine can not lay a finger on Spider-Man.

Arachnoidfreak
Spiderman vs Lobo would be AWESOME! A comic filled with wise-cracks and trash talking, Lobo getting annoyed that he can't hit Spiderman....it would be an awesome fight.

SnakeEyes
"If Spiderman pushed a steel rod through his BRAIN (via his eyes which are not adamantium laced) is he healing from that?"

Actually Wolverine could heal from that, but anyway, i do not think Wolverine would sit there and let Spiderman do that. He also has WAY more experience than Spiderman, and if he had prep time , he could just wire the place with enough explosives to kill Spiderman. Because Wolverine has had the training to do so.

Alpha Centauri
"No he didn't have him on his mercy.

Wolverine is no way strong enough to hold Spider-Man down, not even for a few seconds, and don't forget the spider-sense: if Wolverine really was going to use his claws, the spider-sense would have jumped in and Wolverine would have been flying through the air."

Would you like me to scan the pages and put them here to show you? Coz Wolverine had Spider-Man down, his fist to his chin read to puncture his face. Not claiming it was NOT down to the writers, just that it happened.

-AC

purity
snake eyes told you venom fan. maybe you should have done your research. this is a conflict of interest for me so i'll just leave it alone

VENOMfan
told me what? I said it before and Ill say it again

Wolverine will not beat Spiderman. sorry if you dont want to hear that

who?-kid
I know it happened, I just don't agree with it. Bad writing, Spider-Man is much much faster, stronger, agile... and has an inbuilt alarm system.

Wolverine is a powerless snail compared to Spider-Man.

Another thing that happened : see below smile

VENOMfan
Spiderman vs Wolverine thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=292204&highlight=Spiderman+vs+Wolverine

and sorry kid Ive debated plenty of VS thread's concerning Wolverine.

check out these thread's
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21541&highlight=Hulk+vs+Wolverine

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30968&highlight=Hulk+vs+Wolverine

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28771&highlight=Hulk+vs+Wolverine

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=293424&highlight=Venom+vs+Wolverine

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29054&highlight=Venom+vs+Wolverine

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=292287&highlight=Venom+vs+Wolverine

VENOMfan
Thank god for who?-kid!

there you have it fella's

who?-kid
Thank you very much VENOMfan smile.

And for the rest of the people : I strongly recommend the second and fourth thread VENOMfan attached. Not because they are THAT great, but I have written amazing stuff there wink.

(just kidding).

SnakeEyes
i still think that it could go either way

The thing is, if
Wolverine won, he would kill Spiderman, and if Spiderman won he would not kill Wolverine. I also think that it could be a draw. But spiderman is obviously more popular, so the voting will allow him to win.

Arachnoidfreak
Oh no, It most definitly wouldn't be a draw. Lobo would blow up the entire planet trying to kill these guys.

LeAtHerRFace
yes i agree.

lobo will be able to take both at a time. and im sure wolv will be able to take either one, 1on1, and possibly win.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Couldnt the symbiot just take control of lobo like it did to wolverine?

VENOMfan
He could but I would hate to see that happen, waste THEE Symbiote on Lobo......

anyhow It possed Thor, and Hulk and Carnage's Symbiote possed the Surfer, Im sure any symbiote could posses Lobo

Alpha Centauri
Bearing in mind I never said Wolverine could take Spidey for definate. I just said I wasn't gonna count him out. Either way Wolverine and Lobo win on account of Lobo I think.

-AC

SnakeEyes
"anyhow It possed Thor, and Hulk and Carnage's Symbiote possed the Surfer, Im sure any symbiote could posses Lobo"
quote from venomFan

Holy crap, man. Go back to Elementary School where they teach you how to speak English the right way. possed?

VENOMfan
oh no you take a jab at my spelling, now who sounds like they belong in elementry school?

this is very odd seeing how you clamored for me too write more fight script's

but now after your argument was torn to peices you want to say I have bad grammar. pfffft roll eyes (sarcastic)

this is about as ridiculous as it get's. The thread is dead Im done here

badsymbiote
Dude, popularity has nothin' to do with it. It isn't that cut-and-dry. Wolverine was too merciful to kill Spidey? Please. Well, wasn't that nice of him? In each battle, there is usually one unique factor that exists in that battle alone to give one chracter the edge over another. You can't say for sure who would win one of your paradoxical situations in these endlessly inane vs. threads. You need information to make an intelligent decision, or it's just a guess. Spidey's much, much faster. We know this. Ever think for maybe a second that he waited for Logan to do the right thing? No, of course not.

The single thing that makes these threads so exhausting is that usually, in the characters have actually met in battle, there is more than one battle to speak of. Plural. As in any one of several. or more. Am I gettin' through here?
Why should VENOMfan (or anyone else) be at your beck and call because you feel that they need to elaborate more to you, or explain why they chose the stance that they did? While you buttholes continue on, saying, well, we're waiting and all that--if it were me, I'd say F8ck y'all---CONTINUE WAITING. Maybe you could use the time to polish your own debate technique. Can't you just agree to disagree?

badsymbiote
Oh, and here it was going so well for a few posts, and then, here you are again. And I KNOW you didn't go into spelling and grammar. I'm gonna let it slide this time, but if you'd like, I could sift through all of your posts and point out all the grammatical errors to the rest of the class. Care to step up to the blackboard with me, man? I can guarantee that you'll end up looking silly going toe-to-toe against me on this issue.

JuggernautFan
can't we all just get along???

who?-kid
(Spellcheck on ? ok, go for it who?-kid)

Yes, indeed. It's not because we don't agree we have to insult each other.

Never
Explosives. Spider Sense. Hello?

He is aware of a gun ABOUT to be fired. Seriously doubt Spiderman ignorantly wades into a building wired with explosives.

SnakeEyes
i was just saying if he wired a very large area full of explosives, and spiderman tried to escape but couldn't. See what i am saying? i was not trying to pick a fight or anything, cuz it COULD be done.

LeAtHerRFace
Dont diss Ven on his grammar. Hes a good friend of mine. And I think you(snake) that should go back to elementary school.

SnakeEyes
Well he obviously dislikes me and when people automatically dismiss what i have to say without even considering my thoughts for a split second, i kinda get pissed off.
Anyway, sorry VenomFan if i offended you. I was just angry.

VENOMfan
there's no problem and I dont dislike you. getting into an argument is not somthing that bother's me

VS thread's almost alway's start fight's. it's like a chain reaction first some body say's one thing then it lead's to another.

the only member's on KMC I dislike are the one's who are blatantly offensive, and I only have seen about 2 in these forum's since Ive became a MOD. and both have since been banned

Iam just as guilty, I should have tried to calm things down. But Im glad this is all over

SnakeEyes
are we cool bro?

VENOMfan
Yeah

Alpha Centauri
Wow. I thought I was the semi-newbie who always gets into fights on this forum. Appears that is not so at all.

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
lol

LeAtHerRFace
lol

LeAtHerRFace
lol

Alpha Centauri
What's with the double post?

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
I dont know.
My comp froze and I click on the submit reply a couple times. Didnt know this would happen

Alpha Centauri
Hmmm, I dunno what's wrong. It happened to me just now.

-AC

Duke
It doesn't seem like much of a contest between Spider-Man and Wolverine, but lets face the facts. Yea, Wolverine has the rapid healing factor, those metal claws of his, is a skilled Samuri combatant, is at the maximum of human capacity, and probably has a lot of wisdom considering he's over 120 years old. But Spider-Man can lift up to 20,000 pounds because of his super human strength, has such advanced agility that he can see bullets coming at him and dodge them, and can cling to almost any kind of surface imaginable, and lets not forget he also is a freaking Science geek too, so he's pretty well intelligent. All Spider-Man has to do is hit the X-Man just right and he'll shrival up like a rasin. When it comes right down to it, Wolverine is one of the most skilled heros in the Marvel universe, but Spider-Man just has the advantage of just shere brute strength.

Alpha Centauri
Spider-Man is better than Wolverine but Wolverine COULD win I think. He couldn't ever beat Venom. So it's down to Lobo.

-AC

Duke
Yea, there is a possibility. No body get my reply wrong, by no means am I saying that Wolverine hasn't got a chance, it's just that it seems Spider-Man has better advantages than does Wolverine and the Web-head has more of a chance of winning than does the X-Man.

MERCILOUS
If Wolverine gets close, spidey dies. I'm not sure why Lobo was thrown into this mix at all. With all other three characters working together at there best, they might have a chance in heck of beating Lobo together (although this would most likely end in one of those comic cop outs that end the fight and leave no clear victor.)

wrathofachilles
Wolverine has gotten close, Spider-Man's spider-sense and agility make it near impossible for Wolverine to touch him, though Spidey has admitted that Wolveirne is ungoly fast for a normal guy. The Spider-man vs. Wolverine comic was like most crossovers, complete and utter crap. In reality, Spider-Man would make it a fairly short fight.

But yeah, this tag-team is a bit unfair. Lobo can't die, so he shouldn't be included. Wolverine and Gambit or something would be better.

lightaxe
yea lobo would kill everyone here quite easily. Well, spiderman would survive longer because of his spider sense but eventually hes gotta get tired and then lobo hits him once and kills him.

crazyspinz
lobo would tell wolvie to fetch him a beer and a hooker wile he was kicking the sybiots collective skytzo asses

AfricanLion
Sho nuff. Throwing Lobo in is a bit unfair. He is WAY too overpowered for these guys to make it a fair fight. The only thing that might get him is the symbiote, but that's too unpredictable to hazard a guess on.

MERCILOUS
I reckon the reason for this one my friend, is that Wolverine isn't exaclty the type to slash the throat of known super hero. I assumed (which i thought i should have) that in this vs. type situation no reason for wolvie to hold back would exist. Yes Spidey's senses make him reasonably untouchable, but he has been touched. Which is why i beleive that Wolvies martial skill and speed in a very close combat situation would mark the end for Spidey.

wolverine8888
I own both the spiderman vs wolverien comics and in the second one were they fight in new york city wolverien is wining the fight with out using his claws eve u want comic book numbe rI will give it. truth is thou spiderman and wolverine are a good fight but in the end wolverien wins his stamina and healing factor make it so he can not lose and one stab will finish spiderman. spiderman never hurt wolverine enough for his healing factor to be needed and also in there first fight wolverine was lettign spiderman beat him in to the tomb stone

TWelling4Ever
any1 want a sig, if so pm me

python99
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I own both the spiderman vs wolverien comics and in the second one were they fight in new york city wolverien is wining the fight with out using his claws eve u want comic book numbe rI will give it. truth is thou spiderman and wolverine are a good fight but in the end wolverien wins his stamina and healing factor make it so he can not lose and one stab will finish spiderman. spiderman never hurt wolverine enough for his healing factor to be needed and also in there first fight wolverine was lettign spiderman beat him in to the tomb stone

Why would you let someone beat you with a tombstone? thats crap

Jesse7
Superman and venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.