Killer Croc vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Sabretooth in my opinion

Manowar
hmm...probly Killer Croc

Joker1237
I may be a bat fan but I amitt not even I know a lot about Croc, so I say Sabertooth

SUPERMANDAMAN
sabertooth simply cause he can heal up from whatever killer croc could dish out and not to mention he is a better fighter

Linkalicious
^^ that's pretty much the same reasons i can think of too. Croc's tail and strength do help him out a lot though.

SnakeEyes
I go with Sabertooth on this one. He has much more experience not to mention a healing factor

moshtitan
sabertooth.

norrin radd
sabretooth

who?-kid
Sabretooth. He's a fast healing killing machine with extremely sharp claws and heightened senses.

Killer Croc has no real super powers (leather-like skin ? pfff). He's a good fighter, true, and can be quite dangerous, but he's not in the same league as Sabretooth.

vu_Quang
well then how about sabertooth vs. the lizard?

Manowar
The Lizard would beat him

moshtitan
Lizard would take Sabretooth.

Manowar
definitely

manjaro
tough call but i would say killer Croc. not sure but I think he's stronger than Sabretooth even though Str has nothing to do with a battle but most importantly, he fights with a berserker rage and thats not easy to overcome.remember that every time batman beat him is by outsmarting him, outmaneuvering him, then tying him up or something. that being said Sabretooth isnt known to outsmart people, rather he fights with a berserker rage too, so the both of them would just go at it like the animals they are.Also, reptiles naturally have a healing ability anyway albiet slowly, so since Croc is a mutate he propbably has an advnced healing factor to match sabretooth.

Sabretooth
Go on. Guess who I'm voting for in this one.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by manjaro
since Croc is a mutate he propbably has an advnced healing factor to match sabretooth.

What kind of logic is that?

This fight is really a mismatch; Croc is literally nothing compared to Tooth, he isn't even all that strong. Sabretooth is much stronger, much faster, a better fighter and he has a healing factor... what exactly are we voting for Croc based on? And Sabretooth isn't stupid, he is a cunning bastard, he was able to play Weapon X after all.

jinzin
ummm yah srank's right about this one.....I don't know where everyone got the idea that crocs stronger......sabes is definitely stronger (in the 5 to 10 ton class range now...at the least0 croc got beat by bane who wasn't even on venom at the time...just an above average sized human.....faster...not likely...though the tail is very powerful and can shatter bones with a whip.......it can't break tooth's .

MERCILOUS
Is anyone else here a little confused on what it says on Sabretooth's (the forum member) status?

jinzin
hahahahahahahaha i didn't even notice....thats ****ing awesome!

BENITO
who is killer croc. Leatherhead could take him

jinzin
well yeah...he' everything killer croc is plus super strength.

great sig man.

BENITO
thanks Jinzin

SpyCspider
wait....when did Croc gain a tail?! damn i must be behind...

As for the reptile healing ability, I thought Croc just has a skin disease that makes him tough...not like he genetically became a half reptile/half human. That would take care of that reptile healing ability assumption. And as a reptile enthusiast, there's nothing quick about their healing at all. Even a lizard takes a sh*tload long time to regrow its tail (if it's a species that can break to begin with), and it never gets back to the same length.

DarkCrawler
I just post Crocs powers here.

Killer Croc's hide is extremely durable and thick, even moreso then his namesake's hide, and has been shown to turn bullets and pellets from penetrating his skin. His dermal layers are strong enough to protect him from common armed and unarmed blows, edged weapons, and ballistics, although Killer Croc's Reptilian Hide is weaker around vulnerable areas such as his eyes and mouth, although unlike a real crocodile Killer Croc's dermal layers are equally thick on his back, front and sides.

Killer Croc's claws and teeth are sturdy, powerful weapons that make him a vicious, primal foe in close quarters combat. His hands and feet are equipped with razor sharp claws, which allowed Killer Croc to slash his prey open at the first opportune strike. Rows of dagger-like teeth line Killer Croc's mouth, the tools of the trade for this cannibalistic man. His claws and teeth are more then able to cut throw protective clothing and has even punctured, or slashed open metal plating at times.

Killer Croc is strength is pretty awe-inspiring, on the low-end meta to human scale, as he has shown the ability to lift cars and throw them a couple dozen, or more, yards. Under extreme rage it is possible he could move, or lift, even greater numbers, but this would be under extreme circumstances and a rare event.

FieryBalrog
sabretooth still wins. healing factor is a huge bonus in a melee vs melee battle like this.

Sabretooth
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Is anyone else here a little confused on what it says on Sabretooth's (the forum member) status?

Sorry, "ALWAYS METAL" was already taken when I was trying to think of something. Which of the real big words was getting you all confused by the way?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.