RHINO in the third movie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

makten
My frd told me that he read this off in the newspaper....
Seems that in the third spiderman movie, the black dude in DARE DEVIL who plays the KING PIN is gonna be RHINO....
i was like WTF...rhino's not even black...and how could he be both KING PIN and RHINO!?
then my frd was like..."well, believe it or not...i read that off the newspaper"
gees....RHINO? he's probably gonna be some small character in the third movie..what a disappointment

moonwalker741
Omg, the newspaper! wow! some info about the third movie before production of the actual movie!

i doubt that that is true, it may be, not for sure, but the whole the black dude in DARE DEVIL who plays the KING PIN is gonna be RHINO.... ( Michael Clarke Duncan), sounds very fake and just a fanmade rumor

Spider-Girl
It's a fake.........everybody knows The Lizard will be in Spider-Man 3.

lukester
Maybe UNIVERSAL or who ever make the Spidey films could make douzens of spidey films ( like a James Bond series) and MCD could play Kingpin in one of those!

moonwalker741
...they are doing that blink

FeceMan
I thought the third film was already in production. Besides, nobody likes the Rhino.

moonwalker741
really, o well then, i guess sam is like gl now, rite after ep1 premiered, he started writing the early draft of ep 2

wuTa
yea i think its safe to say there is no way the rhino is gonna be the 3rd villian

chrissyg
i think sinister six should be the villians in spiderman 3

chrissyg
that would be kool don't you people think?or kingpin should be in it with a new assasin or if the lizard is in it he should only be in it for half the movie and another villian should be in it

The Unknown
A cool idea IMO would be that MCD plays the King Pin and he forms the Sinister Six (with Harry replacing Doc Ock).

chrissyg
ya thats wat they should do

Reborn Again
The Lizard may be in S3, but there has to be a bigger criminal, too! The Rhino is a small thug with big girth. He's a stupid bank robber. If he were to be in S3, he'll play a small part. But ppl will not accept Michael Duncun Clarke as Rhino as he's prominent as the King Pin in Daredevil. But of course in the original comic series and 60's TV series there are no black arch-villains, are they? They might change with the times and make Rhino black. But I could see MDC as Rhino, I really could!

chrissyg
ok well i still think it should be sinister six and kingpin in it with MDC playing him and i think that the lizard should just be a little thing at the start and that the lizard and spiderman should have 1 battle then kingpin and the sinister six should come in i think that well be kool

mr.marvel
ok here's my vision...right after the opening credits we see a hard fought battle between the rhino and our friendly neighborhood spiderman.after being struck down by the massive beast,the screen fades.when spidey awakens he see's the goblin.thinking to himself "wtf he's back?"(though im sure he wont say ****)as his vision goes back into focus he sees 6 figures in the back.enters the sinister six...think about it,other than fisk who else has the funds?harry.that way we can a introduce villians we dont wanna see a whole movie based on.and we get things going quickly but intro ducing them at the begining of the movie.plenty of time for plenty of action.and all of this would leave plenty of room for the symbiote crisis in spiderman 4 & 5...anyway i think that would be cool.

chrissyg
ya that would be kool.....does anybody here wanna have a drawing contest but u got to make up the person u draw if anyone wnats to have a contest

FeceMan
VENOMfan, VENOMfan, where art thou, VENOMfan?

Rhino
brock lesnar would make a better rhino than michael clarke duncan

VENOMfan
Spiderman 3 thread people.

check out the simple rules thread too

closing...................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.