Deadpool Multi Catagory Favs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Ok, we all know Deadpool rules. Severely underrated. So I created this thread.

What is/are your favourite...:

Comics? (Saga/Series).
Comic? (Singular, one that stands out).
Scene?
Quote? (Comedic/Serious/Sad/Cool).
Cover?

Comics, comic and scene I will decide soon.

Quote:

Sandi: Boss, this man says he's a major music promoter in need of some super-muscle. Like immediately! He says brutality is a plus.

Deadpool: I'm not going to protect Ricky Martin. Nope, not gonna do it, no way. I find his exuberant yet some how creepy Latin dance-pop interferes with my digestion.

I found that utterly hilarious.

My favourite cover at the moment after looking through all of mine, is Deadpool #65. When he is in the DP Inc throne with all the money and the stripper.

Thoughts?

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
My favorite is Deadpool #0. At the end, he gets like a dozen Gwen Stacy clones as maids! F*ckin sweet.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha awesome.

Did Deadpool ever hook up with Sandi? I'm not a major Deadpool buff but I've loved what I've read which is quite a bit. He seems like he has a big brother love for her but something more also. I dunno though, he's a funny guy. He'd kill for her, I know that much. Then again, that fact is kind of undermined when you realise his job is to kill for people.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.