why Billy Boyd???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlibabe
I just wonder why do some people like billy boyd????????????????????????????????????????????????
I don't think he is good looking...shit

yucky

SummerSunshine
hhm to each his own right smile

Orlibabe
RIGHT...lookaround

SummerSunshine
lol

Orlibabe
tomcat

SummerSunshine
hehe
so ya like orlando dont ya

Aye-Chico
lol, I like Billy Boyd

Just because he is funny big grin

Orlibabe
YOU CANT'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIM HE IS....

PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Orlibabe
OK. THAT'S A GOOD REASON...

SummerSunshine
who said i was going to say somethign bout him...?
in matter a fact i like him too hes cool

Orlibabe
GOOD!!!!!thumbup

Aye-Chico
big grin GOOD

SummerSunshine
hehe

Orlibabe
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue[

Orlibabe
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Aye-Chico
lol

Orlibabe
afroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafro

Kella
Okay...Billy Boyd was never in my opinion hot until recently. He's one of those guys where the more you learn about him the more you like him. He's a sweetheart and he's got this great sarcastic humor. He's confident and that's one of the sexiest things about him. Sometimes sexiness is more than appearance. I stopped looking at looks a long time ago. Beauty fades...yes even Orli and Johnny's beauty will someday fade and all they will have left will be their personalitites and acting skills.

Orlibabe
OK THAT'S ANOTHER GOOD REASON. big grin
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!11

Aye-Chico
Yup, that's a good point Kella

All_For_Orlando
this thread will be closed.

PippinTook
I hope it is.

I disagree with you completely, Orlibabe. I think Billy Boyd (along with Dom Monaghan) is the best actor there ever was. I, personally, like Billy a whole lot more than Orlando. Not only does Billy have good looks, but he has actual talent, unlike Orlando. He's also extremely hilarious. You should read some of the interviews with Billy and Dom. Brilliant stuff. The only reason Orlando is so popular is because of his face, not acting skills. Please don't say you don't like Billy, alright? It's not like I go and make threads about how much I hate Orlando (And for your information, I DON'T hate Orlando. He can be an okay actor at times...I just prefer Billy and Dom). That's just wrong, you know?

Eh....I'm gonna go now.

love Billy Boyd love

Orlibabe
OK OK BILLY HAS A VERY GOOD SENSE OF humor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.