punisher vs xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PunisherFan33
Which Movie or Movies is better Punisher or the Xmen ( movies)

PunisherFan33
i think the punisher was better than all of the Xmen movies yes

Cinemaddiction
"X Men", both of them, hands down. "The Punisher" had a paper thing and tired premise, which was stretched even thinner. In addition, it was filled with gratutitious yet needless violence and awkward encounters with stupid and unscrupulous villians to make up for a lack of a real plot.

Agent Elrond
I would put these two movies in the same catagory. They're two different movies.

btw, X-Men all the way thumb up

BloomBabyGirl
since theyre both marvel comics i think they should be in the same catergory. i walked ou on punicher cuz it was tirribly stupid but x men was godod

movieman
I was surprised I liked the Punisher, but it isn't nearly as good as X-Men.

Arachnoidfreak
Punisher f*cking rocked. Saying the movie's premise sucked is saying the comic book sucks, because that's basically what happens in the comic. How was the violence needless? At first it was revenge, I'm sure if the mob killed 30 members of your family, you'd want revenge too. Then it turned into a war against the mob so that what happened to him never happens to anyone else.

Manowar
they both were excellent! but im a bigger fan of Xmen than ol' Franky!

VENOMfan
Punisher was rather truthfull to the comic's

the same cant be said about the Xmen, Wolverine was bigger than Cyclop's Cyclop's shown waaaay to much weakness for being such a headstrong leader

Magneto didnt destroy the Xmen in there confrontation's

Sabretooth took Wolvie apart tho that part was great

Vengeance
but u have to understand, they totally wanted all the violence becuase they wanted this to be an adult movie rated R. just like the comic was saposta be violent. so if this movie wasn't violent then it would be even worse becuase punisher is a dark hero. so all in all i thought punisher was best.

PunisherFan33
see somebody agrees with me. the punisher was an excelent movie. he is a dark hero but he totaly rocks. they have a new punisher coming out. no more frank castle.

SUPERMANDAMAN
punisher

PunisherFan33
he is right about somethings. some of the punisher was form the comic. but xmen is all form the comic.

PunisherFan33
SUPERMANDAMAN what did you mean by punisher???????????

PunisherFan33
i dont like you did you even see the punisher iv seen all of the xmen none even compare to the punisher

PunisherFan33
cmon vote ireally need it

FeceMan
X-Men because I heard Punisher sucked the Big One.

And you don't need us to vote.

And LEARN TO USE THE DAMN EDIT BUTTON.

Joker1237
Both were good, I put X-Men 1 over Punisher, But Punisher beats X-Men 2.

Alpha Centauri
The Punisher is a better movie than both.

-AC

Paola
I haven't seen the Punisher one...... so my vote goes for X-Men!

§nakehead
punisher partly because I perfer punisher

Badabing-Saver
punisher, but xmen is not far behind

spidey-dude
xmen 3 sucked but if i have to choose id say xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.