Get to Know Everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jjoutlaw3
um, i don't think this has anything to do with pirates of the caribbean and probably belongs in the off-topic forum, but it is about the people in the pirates of the caribbean forum...i think we should all introduce ourselves and tell a little about ourselves, u kno...just so we can all get to know each other a little better...i dunno...i think that would be neat...

JessieSparrow
yes, its a very good idea! so everyone respond to it before they delete it for off topic-ness.

Ahoy! My name is really Meghan but I like the name Jessie better...I have really no idea why I have this name but thats my reasoning...POTC is my favorite movie (well duh)...I also love Harry Potter, he is my hero...and Im "married" to George Weasley...and Im a Hufflepuff prefect on the HP forum...and um I live online...and I have a lot of cats...and um um um Im 13...Im going into 9th grade, freshman, starting high school, whatever floats your boat...Im getting braces in *trys to count* um on friday the 16th...and um yea thats my life *blink* O and I live in Pennsylvania

BloomBabyGirl
hey yo evry1 call me KK, or kakes, or "the K" when im MCing. i do mini freestyles for mula and grafitti on clothing at the mall. i luv orlando blomo and ive lived in numerous places. i live with my mom and my aunt and dad and cousin deshauna and i have bad eyesight and i cant spell for crap. i like reading but its hard 4 me and i got to a reginal high school and was voted funniest, best smile, and most likely to rob u in 20 years. im allergic to cats and ive never been stung by a bee even tho i steppid in a beehive like 5 times and ive never broken a bone

jjoutlaw3
wow! see this is cool! i really hope they don't close this! we could learn soo much about each other!

ok so...my name is Jesse, Jess for short. um...i live in rhode island...um...i live with me mom, dad, sisters, and dogs. my sisters are Mel and Alex...Alex is my twin! and Mel is younger...anyways...ummm...i play lacrosse and hockey and the flute, i like to waterski, snowski, kayak, swim, act, write, read, listen to music, watch movies, draw, sleep, go boating, dream, eat ice cream, pizza, and pasta, hang out/talk with friends, "explore", hang with family, play games, relax in a hammock, be outside in the summer, talk online, and talk on KMC

my favorite movies are:
Lord of the Rings (1, 2, 3)
Spiderman2
Troy
Pirates of the Caribbean
Hidalgo
Master and Commander
Miracle
Once Upon A Time in Mexico
Spiderman
Finding Nemo
Seabiscuit

ummm...i luv jack sparrow an i am married to him!

when i "grow up" i want to be an actress and a writer

o yeah, i am 14, almost 15, and i am going into 10th grade (i'm a sophmore)

did i miss anything...that's a lot!

poshtotty1987
Hey!

Well...i'm Bev, 16 and i live in England where nothing much happens especially where i live. i live with my parents and 2 sisters who r twins called Fiona and Hazel. if i lived in london that wuld be great, think of all the shopping u culd do! omg.
well i love to swim and i swim for a club and i'm the longest running person there at the moment of 12 and a half years. I like to read harry potter, any girly books and i also like reading about movies and ppls biographies.
I go to the cinema quite alot, last movie i saw was The Day After Tomorrow...luvin' it, and i also listen 2 music like 24/7, mostly aerosmith, bon jovi, nickelback etc.
My fave films are: POTC, Back to the future, LOTR and X-Men 1 & 2.

I would so love to meet any stars of POTC....that wuld b good...o yes

o and i luv orlando bloom!!!!!!!!! love

jjoutlaw3
hey i luv POC and LOR too!!! i also think X men is cool but i've only seen it once...i like to read too...the harry potter books are awesome! and i used to be on a swim team but i quit...i was the slowest one out there...i luv nickleback too!...but i luuuuv johnny depp!!!

hey, here's a pic of me an me twin sis Alex...i'm the one in the black

Kotaro
nice u 2 LOL

~Johnnyz#1~
u hav a twin???
i hav so many fav movies i cant write them all down.....
HERES ONE FACT ABOUT ME THO....i have to go to a whole new video store becoz i hav watched all the movies in video Ezy!!!
thats how many movies i watch...LMFAO!!...

Johnny.D_Freak
LOL
well.....every1 here no's me!!!
my name is Brianna....erm.........hey JJ........ppl can look in other's profiles u no........LOL
i can't b bothered explaining everything 2 ppl'z.......so......yeah......

kazdapoppinfrog
im kaz i go to skool with a pirate monkey (apg) and johnny depp freak (jdg) Bree and shaz and im apparently a flirt???

jjoutlaw3
lol...thats what they say...

JDF what do u mean u can look in other people's profiles? *confused* i kno that...i just posted all be fav movies and stuff to save people the trouble of looking it up...is that what u mean?

BloomBabyGirl
OMG!! IM SUCH A LOON! i 4got the 3 most inportant ascpects of my life

#1)oprah

#2)spank da monkey http://addictinggames.com/monkey.html

3) um ah....oh yea! comedu central

JessieSparrow
hehe this is fun...I'll try to get a picture of myself at some point..maybe I'll get some this weekend were going to the beach...usually a place you'd have a camera

jjoutlaw3
yeah...i look mine in me room!

tinkerbell668
hehe alrighty, hey guys I'm tink my real name is christina but my friends call me tink. Ilove to act, I do it everyday for 2 hours, I love read and watch movies. I am a tomboy kinda, I play and watch all sports, I love reality tv, and regualr tv too of course! My favorie tv show was friends, I looooooove to spend money lol! i love tinkerbell, shes so awesome lol! I love to daydream and listen to music, oh and this is what music i like:

all hip and r&b
rap
good charlotte
clay aiken hehe
maroon 5 < love them!!!!!
cake
kiss
john mayer
old school music!

as for movies....

POTC
nightmare before christmas
Forrest Gump
any johnny depp movie
better off dead
the breakfest club
sixteen candles
Hook
and finnally....The world according to Garp

I love to laugh, and have fun...and i also want to be an actress when i grow up or a writer or producer....mabye even all three!!! ummm sorry so long!!

jjoutlaw3
nah it was interesting!

OMG I LUV MAROON 5 TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love

BloomBabyGirl
ivce only liked one of their songs and dammit i keep 4getting things!!

im on a plane to minnesota for AAU nationals for bbal!! wish us luck

tinkerbell668
cool bloombaby!!!!

Johnny.D_Freak
waaaaaa....i feel left out now........here we go.....*takes BIGGGG breath*......
i love music eg.
Maroon 5
linkin park
Shannon Noll (u american's proberly would never of heard of him)
3 Days Grace
Evanecense....and stuff like that
I LOVE MOVIES!!!!!! eek!
erm......Johnny Depp in my life......what else dose ppl'z wanna no about me????

jjoutlaw3
lmfao...which of those things didn't we kno...

APirateMonkey
lol

tinkerbell668
LMFOA but ooooooooh I love evanessance <dont think i spelt that right...sorry I'm a little tipsy at the moment, now I know how jack feels!!! but tis not my fault...my cousin spiked my coke, thought it was f***** hilarious. I'm not totally gone but i'm close!!! Forgive me peoples!!!!!!!!

jjoutlaw3
haha...*watches tink sway and fall down* hehe...

JessieSparrow
I like evanescense tooo! I cant spell either! yay...everyone here is so much alike its weird...

BloomBabyGirl
the girl in evanescence is cr eee ppp y

PS we won 1 game!

jjoutlaw3
i like one evanascence song...the others are a little...i dunno creepyish...

BloomBabyGirl
ive only liked bring me to life...or ya i dunno whats its calles

APirateMonkey
I like em big grin

tinkerbell668
I like bring me to life and my immortal!!! There are other songs i just can't think of em!!

APirateMonkey
Yeah.......YAY I CAN GET THEM NOW
*goes 2 do jusss that*

Unholy_Cheese
Get wat now?

ArrghPirateGirl
Dunno..........sumthin

Unholy_Cheese
LOLlaughing

ArrghPirateGirl
Dont laugh at me cry

Unholy_Cheese
awwwwwcry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.