Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
Of couse being a Bat fan I seen more of the Batman the Animated Series. Almost all 68 or so shows.

But just recently I been Collection on DVd Spiderman vs DareDevil, The return of the Green Gobilin, and other Spiderman cartoons. All are good or ok storys, what did you think about the cartoon?? my fav one was when Spiderman visted a sick girl, lost his memory and of couse regain it. Just that Spiderman took time to visted a sick girl, was what touch me more than the Dr Ock thing.

VENOMfan
I think I remember that episode, didnt she have Spiderman stuff all over her room?

that was a good episode, I can wait for the Venom saga too show up here

Red Superfly
Yeah it was the episode that explained the web-shooters.

It was good because it told the audience WHY he was able to make the webbing: the spider gave him the knowledge on how to make the webbing. Pretty cool.

The little girl also convinced Spidey to stay a superhero, because at the time Pete was seriously thinking about quitting such a damaging life.

wuTa
i watched the cartoon in the early 90s than they stopped showin than aired reruns when i was in in 10th grade and i just found out they show the reruns again every day on abc family...i just saw the one where they introduce carnage this mornin...that show is so damn classis plus its pretty damn close with the comics...i dont remeber the one with the lil girl though..i've probly seen it but right now i'm drawin a blank

FeceMan
That's where I learned about Venom...and the Man-Spider, although it's not the one Mr Parker envisions.

Joker1237
Well I miss the Venom intro, , but I watch the Spiderman cartoon, it was great, but once the Bat cartoon got rolling I dump Spiderman to see the Batman shows.

Its just recently after buying Batman Vol 1, That I also pick up the return of the Green Goblin and other Spiderman cartoons, Than I rember them, I forgot Spiderman had a cartoon, until I saw them.
The Goblin was cool, and bouns was a few old Spiderman cartoons. Spiderman Spiderman do what no other Spider does. ete.
I never saw these old shows, until I saw them on the DVd.
I was a kid, than watching the Superfreinds battle the Legan of Doom on Boomberang.

Pretty neat to see Stan Lee talk about how he came up with Spiderman.

badsymbiote
Ah, the Legion of Doom. One of my favorite super-villain group assemblies. I don't have Boomerang, I wish they'd put SuperFriends on Cartoon Network, though I do LOVE the Justice League. Why should we be deprived of a good old-fashioned run-in with Solomon Grundy?

Joker1237
Do you guys like Spiderman the cartoon better? or Batman TAS better?

I think Spiderman had better art work over all, but Batman had better story lines(in the early going)

Spiderman_RJ
pitty i never saw that episode ,but i have the comics that possibly inspired that one. its about a kid on a cancer hospital who love spiderman and he goes there to visit him , and even show his real ID, cos he knows the boy wont tell anyone and will die soon, in the end ,cos till this point we dont know the boy is sick ,spiderman is crying on the wall, and when the "cam" zoom out its shows
kids cancer hospital (or something like it) a good story

Spiderman_RJ
batman was way off better adapted and much better animated that spiderman was, i always wanted they to contract batman animators into spiderman it would be awesome, theres even a epsode in batman where there are a bunch of spidermans, the one rah al ghul go to pick his old son back, remember those maskered guys? the mask would be just like if spiderman was animated by their crew really good

Flavio
i remember this episode...

Red Superfly
One thing that always baffled me about the Spidey cartoon was the Green Goblin - he came AFTER the Hobgoblin.

The way in which it started and ended was wierd too. The first episode was The Lizard, no intro for Spidey at all, and the last episode was just plain stupid.

Spiderman_RJ
what last episode it never ended..............

Spiderman_RJ
it was suposed to keep on with ultrajated spider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.