Richest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superboriqua
WHO HAS MORE MONEY TONY STARK.... BRUCE WAYNE

Joker1237
The comics never relly tell how rich Wayne his expect he is the boy billion.

I think Lex might have a bit more money than Wayne.

So how much money does Stark have/???

Wayne, Lex and Stark are about it I think.

SUPERMANDAMAN
that is a good question i have no clue on

Gregory
Superman mentions once (in Public Enemies, I think) that Wayne is richer than Luthor. And in that same series, Wayne brough Luther's company out from under him, so now that comparrison isn't an issue.

punkyhermy
I THINK it's brucie who's got more money!

SnakeEyes
Lex is the Prez now so he might have more money, and with all of his companies and stuff

Tony Stark also owns Stark Enterprises, so he is a billionare

And Bruce wayne is also one of the rich superheroes, but i think Lex has the most money.

Gregory
He's not any more. Superman and Batman took him down.

ScarletSpider
Stark is the primary stock holder of Stark-Fujikawa, so he is, for lack of a better term "hella bling-blingin'"

Although they're not the heads of corporations, Namor and Black Panther are both very wealthy, being the soverign leaders of 2 highly advanced nations.

manjaro
We could easily make a case that Bruce is the richest in DC, and Tony Stark is one of the richest in Marvel. Not sure how accurate this is but, I think that even Reed Richards alomost have as much as he does.

manjaro
Good point. and this is Also true for Doom as well

ScarletSpider
It depends on which FF series you read. Marvel Knights FF they're broke and living in some $100 a week rat hole motel. In the usual FF, they're still rich, but their popularity is down the tubes.

There are a plethora of millionair heroes in each company, but I think Stark and Wayne pretty much trump everyone else in their respective continuities.

Alpha Centauri
Stark isn't even bling blinging. Past that.

Anyone who has the cash to create facilities capable of building all the shit he has, gotta be the richest.

-AC

Jargon343
All three characters are just as rich as the story needs them to be.

Victor Von Doom
I probably think of Stark as the richest, I don't know who is in reality.

Arachnoidfreak
Once you are made President, you have to let go of all businesses you own. That means Lex is nowhere near as rich as he used to be. More influential now maybe, but not as rich.

vu_Quang
speaking of rich people. how would you rank professor X?

honestly he's right. they will never be hard up for cash unless the story calls for it.

you will never hear Bruce wayne say "I dont have enough money"

Darth Jello
1. Red Skull
2. Lex Luthor
3. Baron Zemo
4. Kingpin (at his zenith)
5. Tony Stark
6. Proffessor X
7. Arnim Zola
8. Bruce Wayne

Arachnoidfreak
Lex isn't rich anymore, and Bruce Wayne even stated that he was richer than Lex. Lex should be futher down.

Victor Von Doom
That looks highly dubious.

Alpha Centauri
Stark seems to be the one who has money to burn. The playboy of all the rich heroes/villains.

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
Either Bruce or Tony

Darth Jello
lets assume at their zenith

Alpha Centauri
Lex I imagine being the Fisk of the bunch. Mingling with others just so he knows who can be bought and who can't.

Bruce is a recluse.

Tony would be on a yacht somewhere.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.